Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

New project for bondage fun!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I've been asked to tie a woman up with a very specific rope dress, being fairly new to the practice I thought I'd forum for help, I've seen the videos, read the articles, bought two ropes black and pink, bought safety scissors even though I carry a rescue knife around in the car... I'm not looking for tips, I'm looking for either a teacher or a volunteer as I'd like to get this perfected so my friend can comfortably walk around a club wearing it. Anyone local that can show me the way?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *timulatingFunMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

If you join a well know kink social website (don't think I'm allowed to name it on here) there's regular rope workshops advertised and plenty of experienced people who would be happy to give advice.

over a year ago

My deepest apologies, I didn't know my phone network had a filter for adult content... Only just switched and been trying to look at this thread all night!

over a year ago

"If you join a well know kink social website (don't think I'm allowed to name it on here) there's regular rope workshops advertised and plenty of experienced people who would be happy to give advice. "
Thank you very much sir. I'm sure google will be my friend if someone hasn't already pm'd me it

Post new Message to Thread