Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

alka seltzer has its place in bedroom..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

... just when u begin to get moist, drop few tablets in and as you play the sensation and tngling is awesome, it I also goo way of helping Ryan ge over his hangover as he can come here, have breakfast and have his painkillers all at the same time!

Give it a try

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"... just when u begin to get moist, drop few tablets in and as you play the sensation and tngling is awesome, it I also goo way of helping Ryan ge over his hangover as he can come here, have breakfast and have his painkillers all at the same time!

Give it a try "

That's some awesome crazy DIY sexual alchemy right there!

Does it make your fanny bubble,fizz n froth like a deviants version of snap,crackle n pop?

over a year ago

"... just when u begin to get moist, drop few tablets in and as you play the sensation and tngling is awesome, it I also goo way of helping Ryan ge over his hangover as he can come here, have breakfast and have his painkillers all at the same time!

Give it a try

That's some awesome crazy DIY sexual alchemy right there!

Does it make your fanny bubble,fizz n froth like a deviants version of snap,crackle n pop? "

Yes, andnice for cock too as it stirs it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

over a year ago

... please don't private message asking for Alka seltzer, they are readily available in most stores!

Post new Message to Thread