Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Half a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just curious to see folks opinions on messages to couples. We get a fair few messages and the 'singles' just talk to Nat, like Dan doesn't exist (includes single fems as well as guys). Only couples message as if they are speaking to two people, rather than one.

Ok there are a few exceptions to the rule. But just looking for opinion on it. Is it just the way it is? Acceptable / the done thing or...?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

We get that sometimes, mostly it's fine unless they're blatantly ignoring him. In which case I'll reply with 'we' rather than 'I' or in some cases I'll actually remind them that he is here too.

Mainly though with single guys, once they've established it's me they're talking to, many try to get me to switch to kik or whatsapp. As if I wouldn't tell him everything anyway.

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

No bad forum and I've been and done this so I appologise Hi Dan how's it hanging lol

By *e_frenchMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Just curious to see folks opinions on messages to couples. We get a fair few messages and the 'singles' just talk to Nat, like Dan doesn't exist (includes single fems as well as guys). Only couples message as if they are speaking to two people, rather than one.

Ok there are a few exceptions to the rule. But just looking for opinion on it. Is it just the way it is? Acceptable / the done thing or...? "

Am I the exception? If I was Mr I would feel quite upset and would not even considering that person, that is my opinion...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

normally a good indication if you're chatting to a guy who understands and respects the lifestyle and not just looking for a quick fix.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Hi Dan,howya doing buddy?

over a year ago

Single Guys need to realize that the Male half of the Couple is just as important as the Female in a MFM situation so therefore all messages should be directed at both.

over a year ago

Well there has to be a repoure with at least two folk asking for four folk to all be attached to each other fully is quiet an ask

By *orthseatiger69Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire /North lanarshire

When talking to a couple I address both equally.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I address both in a couple. If I know I'm talking to one particular half, I always ask how the other is too.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Oh, by the way, morning Dan

over a year ago

I always address both when I'm chatting to a couple. Its common sense; and you never know which of them will open the message and want to chat to them both anyway

Lx

Post new Message to Thread