Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

No Shows

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No show , chatted all week and then blocked , should these people be named .?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Funt5 arranged to meet me and didn't show up....... Not true but see how easy it would be to abuse?

And did they actually not show up or did they block you before the meet?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Blocked this morning 3 hours before meet and address given out . They were meetimg myself and another .

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Blocked this morning 3 hours before meet and address given out . They were meetimg myself and another .

"

Well at least you won't be waiting for them

I know it's annoying but unfortunately that's the way of the tinternet

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been stood up a few times. Its only takes a minute to let people they can't make it . Or changed there mind. So many fake profiles on here it wouldnt make a difference. Just set up a new one.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Blocked this morning 3 hours before meet and address given out . They were meetimg myself and another .

"

this isn't a no show it's obviously been a change of mind or someone messing you around there is a big difference.

All the same it's not nice but put it down to experience and maybe rethink your selection process for meeting people.. Good luck

over a year ago

I have noticed in the updates alot o no shows for girls .I must be doing something wrong input up constant meets nothing as I am genuine a non time waister

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"

That's not a no show. A no show is when you turn up to an agreed venue at an agreed time and the person you've arranged to meet doesn't turn up.

People are entitled to change their minds at any point. It would be good manners to at least tell you but sadly that doesn't always happen.

Naming and shaming is not allowed so you just have to chalk it down to experience and leave it behind.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

If I had a penny for all the no shows I've had then id be able to buy a fair few penny sweets to share amongst my fab friends...just this week alone i've had a few no shows....it's all part and parcel of fab ..I really wish it wasn't so but sie la vie!

over a year ago

Just part n parcel with swinging

over a year ago

Some people should have the courtesy of an explanation.However blocking you without one seems rather harsh.

Naming and shaming seems an easy option ..its been spoke about for years..It goes against the Rules of Fab.

Someones genuine is another persons fake.

If there was a naming and shaming policy there would be no one on the site.

its certainly not nice to be treated in how you have been..just rise above it and move on .

Good luck kid

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Here we go again. There is nothing in the rules that says you can't block.

It's a swinger site with loads of time wasters it happens all time.

But what it does say in the rules is you can't name and shame.

Read the rules FFS :-

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

That's not a no show. A no show is when you turn up to an agreed venue at an agreed time and the person you've arranged to meet doesn't turn up.

People are entitled to change their minds at any point. It would be good manners to at least tell you but sadly that doesn't always happen.

Naming and shaming is not allowed so you just have to chalk it down to experience and leave it behind. "

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

Had that ! Driven to a place person said they'd meet me kept on chatting on here till I got there and disappeared,,,,, easy to take the Micky on here I guess

over a year ago

I went to a Glasgow Fair Day once many years ago ..Your no gonna believe it ..Guess whit ......."No Shows"

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

"I went to a Glasgow Fair Day once many years ago ..Your no gonna believe it ..Guess whit ......."No Shows"

"

lol

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

"I went to a Glasgow Fair Day once many years ago ..Your no gonna believe it ..Guess whit ......."No Shows"

"

No (ghost) TRAINS either.....

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

No (ghost) TRAINS either..... "

Loved a ghost train

over a year ago

No (ghost) TRAINS either..... "

Or Rib Ticklers x

By *MD47Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

The thing is even if you were allowed to name and shame, they would just come back on with a new profile. Too much hassle with name and shame and could lead to issues for the site owners.

As others have said you will have to bite the bullet on this one mate and move on. Sorry!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

this isn't a no show it's obviously been a change of mind or someone messing you around there is a big difference.

All the same it's not nice but put it down to experience and maybe rethink your selection process for meeting people.. Good luck "

this ...

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

It happens huh blocked and the vanishing man/woman......plenty more folks to meet with ....their loss I say

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Just forget and move on

Onwards and upwards

over a year ago

Its all part of learning on the site and your not the only one there are many !

Just move on

over a year ago

Everyone on this site has been stood up at some point. It's annoying yes but hey that's life just roll with it

over a year ago

Yeah it Happens

Change of Heart, Bottle it etc...

But blocking you and no contact, is a bit much but you will soon get thick skinned on here.

Use it and take it as their loss.

I've had people cancel and some even block just for saying hiya. So what,

others I have met just laughed and know its the blockers/noshows loss and the new meet is their gain

Just enjoy the genuine ones, they are so worth it

xx peter

over a year ago

Fab is a place of fantasy and sexual exploration... This can mean some people suffer from "keyboard warrior syndrome" i.e they are far braver online as opposed to putting their money where their mouth is (pun intended) BUT I'm glad to say I've never experienced that but all the negatives are part of real life ??

Good luck fabbers xXxr

By *haostimeMan
over a year ago

north Glasgow

Had it happen a good few times myself, but I guess on a site like this it's got a good chance of happening.

There are quite a few decent legit people on it, but I reckon as many as 40percent are just wind ups. I guess it's just the chance you take

Best of luck

Post new Message to Thread