Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Looking to explore some light BDSM, any suggestions,tips / pointers x"
nice im looking to do that to

over a year ago

Good communication about what you would like is probably the most important part.

Then it's the mind. Although everyone likes different things for me the mind is so important. Start the imagination and then go on a mental and physical journey.

Start with sensory deprevation before you launch into anything more extreme. The sensation of touch can be explored in many ways after that. Then you can work up to things like orgasm control or denial.

It's not all nipple clamps and floggers. The sensual side of it sometimes gets a bit forgotten or overlooked on here at times.

over a year ago

"Good communication about what you would like is probably the most important part.

Then it's the mind. Although everyone likes different things for me the mind is so important. Start the imagination and then go on a mental and physical journey.

Start with sensory deprevation before you launch into anything more extreme. The sensation of touch can be explored in many ways after that. Then you can work up to things like orgasm control or denial.

It's not all nipple clamps and floggers. The sensual side of it sometimes gets a bit forgotten or overlooked on here at times. "

nice would like to ne teased while blindfolded

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Good communication about what you would like is probably the most important part.

It's not all nipple clamps and floggers. The sensual side of it sometimes gets a bit forgotten or overlooked on here at times. "

wow...you seem to know what you are talking....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 24/10/15 19:47:53]

over a year ago

Oh she does.

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Pop round to mines and I'll get my Victorian handcuffs out

By *erudenottoMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

"will you marry me?" (already on one knee here)

over a year ago

Ha ha flattered but I only have eyes for one person x

By *erudenottoMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

"Ha ha flattered but I only have eyes for one person x"

One lucky dude

Och well....."NEXT"!

By *xoticloverMan
over a year ago

newcastle

"Ha ha flattered but I only have eyes for one person x"

what keeps you here??

By *erudenottoMan
over a year ago

Dumbarton

"Ha ha flattered but I only have eyes for one person x

what keeps you here?? "

I'm guessing "sex?"

over a year ago

"Ha ha flattered but I only have eyes for one person x

what keeps you here??

I'm guessing "sex?" "

Actually no. I'm just very nosey

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

The lady is absolutely spot on.....you'll be surprised what you already have in the house that you can use to stimulate the senses and mind....a blindfold is an amazing way to baffle the mind...if you can't see what is causing the sensation on your skin, it makes it more intense

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks guys. All very helpful x

over a year ago

Agree with above BDSM is as much about the mind control as the bondage and pain

Tickle the senses with mind games and your half way there

Post new Message to Thread