Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

sad Saturday :-( x

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

By special request I've been asked to break the several year long tradition of happiness to do the first ever sad Saturday post....why? Because the clocks go back and we're losing an hour of sleepytime xxx all saturday sad sacks look away now! (happy Saturday all lets have a ball so I can empty my balls! Yippee ki yay motherfucketards! ) xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"By special request I've been asked to break the several year long tradition of happiness to do the first ever sad Saturday post....why? Because the clocks go back and we're losing an hour of sleepytime xxx all saturday sad sacks look away now! (happy Saturday all lets have a ball so I can empty my balls! Yippee ki yay motherfucketards! ) xxx"

We actually gain an hours sleep

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"By special request I've been asked to break the several year long tradition of happiness to do the first ever sad Saturday post....why? Because the clocks go back and we're losing an hour of sleepytime xxx all saturday sad sacks look away now! (happy Saturday all lets have a ball so I can empty my balls! Yippee ki yay motherfucketards! ) xxx

We actually gain an hours sleep "

right now I could do with a couple extra hours sleep as it's been a long week and my brain is shutting down lol I can't even remember why I was requested to do this post in the first place and in all honesty I've been on the "moonshine" with some eastern European friends tonight...the kinda stuff that puts hairs on your chest and takes them back off again lol firewater indeed...anyone up for donating me a liver in the morning? xxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The giy works nightshift ... He needs to work the extra hour

over a year ago

Ah the elusive extra hour tell that to a 3 year old who will now awaken an hour early and make Sunday even longer

over a year ago

You gain an hours sleep fall backwards and spring forward. Us night guys work an extra fecking hour!

over a year ago

I have three days off. Getting a wee tattoo tonight and seeing my baby on Monday.

Have a fabulous weekend all xx

over a year ago

"By special request I've been asked to break the several year long tradition of happiness to do the first ever sad Saturday post....why? Because the clocks go back and we're losing an hour of sleepytime xxx all saturday sad sacks look away now! (happy Saturday all lets have a ball so I can empty my balls! Yippee ki yay motherfucketards! ) xxx"
hahahaha cheers. Ninja dude will brave the extra hour at work tonight now. With a smile on my kipper

over a year ago

It is .I'm working, its raining n some saddo thinks they can blackmail me. Anyway roll tonight to change all that.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I'm heading into town for a wee lunch date so all good.

Happy Saturday everyone whatever your doing xxx

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm heading into town for a wee lunch date so all good.

Happy Saturday everyone whatever your doing xxx "

have fun x

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

It's game day so pub beckons, then spend moolah on new remembrance top...

Have a good one folks x

By *all saulMan
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

an extra hour for me tonight grr such is life eh

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I'm heading into town for a wee lunch date so all good.

Happy Saturday everyone whatever your doing xxx have fun x"

thank you I will

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Very happy Saturday spent running after spiderman and ninja warrior ....now bubble bath movie and wine in that order!

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Very happy Saturday spent running after spiderman and ninja warrior ....now bubble bath movie and wine in that order! "
im a ninja jizz-sassion ...shooting my goo all over you like Spiderman!

Post new Message to Thread