Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

tv/ ts

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

First I admire the deadication on appearance. Make up. Clothes , hair. What attracks men to tv/ ts .??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Sorry cant answer that no idea lol

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

They see it as best of both worlds feminine with that bit extra without admitting they could have bi leanings .

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Thats the bit i dont get ..how they believe they are straight when they meet and play with tv's but thats a whole different debate

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Funny thing is, having been to Thailand twice, the Ladyboys are often more attractive than the girls. Some are ridiculous, as can the Fab pics on here.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Thats the bit i dont get ..how they believe they are straight when they meet and play with tv's but thats a whole different debate "

They know their not but won't admit it .

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Hey just be up own person we are all not each others glass of wine ....oops! cup of tea xx

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Download Festival

Think of it as a pretty girl with a real strapon.... Well that's what I see from my side if the kinky fence..

over a year ago

I'm straight & don't find guys attractive but have to admit there's been a few Ts on this site that I've seen didn't know at 1st they were TS but tbh once I realised I didn't care, some are extremely hot.

I have 1 on my hotlist who "no offence to any women" is better lookin than any "real" woman I've seen on fab

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I'm straight & don't find guys attractive but have to admit there's been a few Ts on this site that I've seen didn't know at 1st they were TS but tbh once I realised I didn't care, some are extremely hot.

I have 1 on my hotlist who "no offence to any women" is better lookin than any "real" woman I've seen on fab"

over a year ago

There are many very attractive TV/TS so why wouldn't people be attracted to them? Men and women.

There are also many other men on here who are really just 'builders in a dress' but they look great too. .. Some look better in frilly knickers than me probably because they are enjoying the ability to explore that part of themselves.

At the end of the day that's the great thing about this site.. All sorts. And hopefully plenty open minds to allow people to feel accepted for their choices, desires and feelings.

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"There are many very attractive TV/TS so why wouldn't people be attracted to them? Men and women.

There are also many other men on here who are really just 'builders in a dress' but they look great too. .. Some look better in frilly knickers than me probably because they are enjoying the ability to explore that part of themselves.

At the end of the day that's the great thing about this site.. All sorts. And hopefully plenty open minds to allow people to feel accepted for their choices, desires and feelings."

over a year ago

"I'm straight & don't find guys attractive but have to admit there's been a few Ts on this site that I've seen didn't know at 1st they were TS but tbh once I realised I didn't care, some are extremely hot.

I have 1 on my hotlist who "no offence to any women" is better lookin than any "real" woman I've seen on fab"

Fugy ..Get your Anorak youve pulled

over a year ago

I have 1 on my hotlist who "no offence to any women" is better lookin than any "real" woman I've seen on fab

Fugy ..Get your Anorak youve pulled

"

lo

Post new Message to Thread