Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

BACK TO THE FUTURE......

Jump to newest

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

Today just so happens to be the "21st of October 2015" which incidentally is the same day that Marty Mcfly arrives into the future to a world with anti gravitational skateboards...as a kid I always looked forward to this day in the hopes of owning a hoverboard but alas no such luck for me ...don't believe everything you see in the movies

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Happy BTTF day

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

"Happy BTTF day "

Mc Fly

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great Scott is it that day!

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Happy back to the future day. I'm watching the film later. It will be like watching a documentary

over a year ago

Happy Back To The Future Day to All Fabbers...

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Back to the Future Part II (1989)

Marty McFly: Where are we? When are we?

Doc: We're descending toward Hill Valley, California, at 4:29 pm, on Wednesday, October 21st, 2015.

Marty McFly: 2015? You mean we're in the future?

Jennifer: Future? Marty, what do you mean? How can we be in the future?

Marty McFly: Uh, Jennifer, um, I don't know how to tell you this, but I... you're in a time machine.

Jennifer: And this is the year '2015'?

Doc: October 21st, 2015.

Happy back to the future day

over a year ago

Going to see all three films back to back tonight.

And looking forward to Jaws19

over a year ago

"Today just so happens to be the "21st of October 2015" which incidentally is the same day that Marty Mcfly arrives into the future to a world with anti gravitational skateboards...as a kid I always looked forward to this day in the hopes of owning a hoverboard but alas no such luck for me ...don't believe everything you see in the movies"
I'm sick to death hearing about back to the fucking future

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Today just so happens to be the "21st of October 2015" which incidentally is the same day that Marty Mcfly arrives into the future to a world with anti gravitational skateboards...as a kid I always looked forward to this day in the hopes of owning a hoverboard but alas no such luck for me ...don't believe everything you see in the moviesI'm sick to death hearing about back to the fucking future"

Shut up biff

By *lberto46Man
over a year ago

Irvine

My birthday is the 21st October and for all the times I had seen the film I never noticed the date. The kids thought it was cool though having my birthday on Back to The Future Day, I never got a hover board as a present, in fact they never got me a present!

By *akedninja OP   Man
over a year ago

edinburgh

"My birthday is the 21st October and for all the times I had seen the film I never noticed the date. The kids thought it was cool though having my birthday on Back to The Future Day, I never got a hover board as a present, in fact they never got me a present!"
awww here's a hug for ya buddy....that is so cool that you have a connection with the movie that impresses your kids...theres a scene where there's a Clint Eastwood movie playing in the film and I was thinking that his grandkids etc will think it's awesome that he's technically in the movie lol

Post new Message to Thread