Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

complaining threads

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I am very new to the forums and this is my first ever post on here.

I have recently just been reading through various posts from the site and seem to notice there is a lot off negative posts about and just wondered if this is the norm or just people acting like Children as i took this site too be an Adult site .

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It's just sometimes folks answers may come across as negative (and some may well be),but the forums for the most part are fun and you can get some useful tips

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I am very new to the forums and this is my first ever post on here.

I have recently just been reading through various posts from the site and seem to notice there is a lot off negative posts about and just wondered if this is the norm or just people acting like Children as i took this site too be an Adult site . "

Yip

Reply privately

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"It's just sometimes folks answers may come across as negative (and some may well be),but the forums for the most part are fun and you can get some useful tips"

this

Reply privately

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I have recently just been reading through various posts from the site and seem to notice there is a lot off negative posts about and just wondered if this is the norm or just people acting like Children as i took this site too be an Adult site . "

some do act like children but the biggest majority it's just a difference in opinions most can accept that but some can't and that's when the forums can sometimes look like a battle ground.

If you just learn to ignore the drama posts and join in with the fun ones I'm sure I'll start to enjoy the forums

Reply privately

By *ab femWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

There are negative people in the world. We are all normal people some things we like and some we don't. Some people need to share the fact that they dislike something with the world and some don't.

Don't worry about the negative comments the same way you shouldn't in real life. Just join in with the threads your interested in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So, you're complaining about people complaining???

Reply privately

over a year ago

Me complain never just observing and on ocassions perving and i do hope that is allowed .

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Me complain never just observing and on ocassions perving and i do hope that is allowed .

"

the whole site 8s for perverts lmao

Reply privately

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Me complain never just observing and on ocassions perving and i do hope that is allowed .

the whole site 8s for perverts lmao "

Oi! I'm not a pervert!! I'm a pirate

You see OP, it's all about having a laugh. If you don't like the moany threads, just ignore them and start a gibberish thread or a thread about people who wear green

Reply privately

over a year ago

You see OP, it's all about having a laugh. If you don't like the moany threads, just ignore them and start a gibberish thread or a thread about people who wear green "

and listen to hairy chested fools who gibber the awfiest pish

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So, you're complaining about people complaining???

"

Ha ha wondered when this would be said

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some people will always moan about others, then rant in the forums and in their statuses. It is no coincidence that they also struggle to get meets but haven't always joined the dots that the 2 are connected....

I am considering a meet, who will I consider.... 'oh yes, those moaning buggers will be a hoot, lets plan to spend Saturday night with them '

Reply privately

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hold on can someone hold my dummy for me whilst i stamp my feet and shout " that's no fair"

Reply privately

over a year ago

For the love off god please dont tell me i have joined a site where every one is a member of clique's . Was bad enough in the other site i used to be a member off.

Reply privately

over a year ago

They are not acting like children,

most children and more responsible, well behaved and more educated than many on here

opens your eyes and makes you realise what a dire situation this country could be in.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to the forums. An interestingly negative first post if I may say so, possibly designed to aggravate and annoy...? No...?

There is fun to be found, if you are a fun person.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I have recently just been reading through various posts from the site and seem to notice there is a lot off negative posts about and just wondered if this is the norm or just people acting like Children as i took this site too be an Adult site .

Welcome to the forums. An interestingly negative first post if I may say so, possibly designed to aggravate and annoy...? No...?

There is fun to be found, if you are a fun person. "

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

You see OP, it's all about having a laugh. If you don't like the moany threads, just ignore them and start a gibberish thread or a thread about people who wear green and listen to hairy chested fools who gibber the awfiest pish "

Just be glad he's back to work tomorrow!

Reply privately

over a year ago

You see OP, it's all about having a laugh. If you don't like the moany threads, just ignore them and start a gibberish thread or a thread about people who wear green and listen to hairy chested fools who gibber the awfiest pish

Just be glad he's back to work tomorrow! "

thank god for that

Reply privately

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

You see OP, it's all about having a laugh. If you don't like the moany threads, just ignore them and start a gibberish thread or a thread about people who wear green and listen to hairy chested fools who gibber the awfiest pish

Just be glad he's back to work tomorrow! thank god for that "

Or was it today? If so, he can't have done much!

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"

Reply privately