Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Heightism or Natural Attraction

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As a short man (5'7") I get constantly frustrated on here (and in real life - lol) by women's addiction to height.

(It's one of the few female urges known to be more powerful than than the addiction to 'sexy' shoes, chocolate and body image insecurity! lol)

I see a sexy new member appear. Fit, petite, 5'1'' tall and I think perfect, just my type.

A quick glance at her already growing 'friends' list immediately confirms that I have more chance (1 in 45 million) of winning the newly 'rigged' lottery than building a fun relationship!

Why?... Every single one of her 'friends' is 5'11" or more ... natural heightism in action.

It's an interesting spotlight on male - female sexualisation that larger women (BBW, Curvy, Fabulous, Natural women?!) appear to be in varying measures on sites like these worshiped, respected, protected and supported.

Where as short men are quietly, coldly, automatically, often subconsciously discriminated against.

It matters not that you are dark, handsome, respectful, intelligent, witty, hung like a donkey, sophisticated, fit, athletic and intelligent. She WANTS ...TALL!

So come on girls! You are better than this. STOP this heightism! This disgusting prejudice. This stereotyped bigotry...

F*CK a man under 5'9" in your area today!!!

(Opinions expressed in this post are with tongue firmly in cheek. Readers who take it too seriously or 'get upset' need to take a long, hard look at reality or learn how to understand the word perspective).

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Given that im at least 5'7 myself and wear exceptionally high heels .... I need 6'1 really at least other wise we go out and i feel like lurch from the adams family

Its not about being tall ... Just about being taller than me ... So for the more petite girls i dont see why your height is a problem

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Somebody has wee man syndrome me thinks ..why focus on on negative and focus on positives you might get somewhere ..i'm not tall or short ...never even thought about height being an issue

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Ohh and your profile says your 5'8" is that in heels ?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I'm short and proud

over a year ago

"I'm short and proud "

Yes but how tall are you?

Sorry ! I will go back to my corner now

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm short and proud

Sorry ! I will go back to my corner now "

Ooooooo cheeky

over a year ago

Got to admit it is one of the most pathetic things on here, I'm 5ft 10" & I have been a victim of the heightism of fab

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

I've met a few shorter/smaller built fellas... but my preference is for taller.

I find it a little bizarre to have to lean down to kiss someone. I like kissing standing up and to feel protected and small next to him (my current lover is 5ft11 and pretty well built, and that's perfect for me, as I'm not the slightest of ladies, and I like to feel dainty compared to him)

over a year ago

I'm 5'3" (just!) Not many guys shorter than me

R

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I've had the occasional fem tell me that im too tall at 6 ft 3" though I've yet to have any fems tell me im too short lol

over a year ago

"I've had the occasional fem tell me that im too tall at 6 ft 3" though I've yet to have any fems tell me im too short lol"

ninja .. get yourself to glasgow ... i have some high shoes i want to wear out

over a year ago

Can't say height is a deciding factor for me. I'm about 5"8 in my heels and it wouldn't worry me being taller or equal or shorter in height.

By *haven89Man
over a year ago

.@@

Just remember

We are all the same height lying down

over a year ago

Met someone who's 6'5". I'm 5'2, he was way too tall.

By *haven89Man
over a year ago

.@@

Done the same here

over a year ago

"Met someone who's 6'5". I'm 5'2, he was way too tall.

"

No such thing as too tall for me. Love a tall man. In fact 3 of my favourites are 6ft and over. I like to feel small

By *ouncingBiscuitsWoman
over a year ago

toy town, Glasgow

I'm a heightest and proud im 6ft to 6ft 2 in heels hence I love taller men

over a year ago

"I'm short and proud

Sorry ! I will go back to my corner now

Ooooooo cheeky "

Moi?

Not tall so height not an issue for me usually

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Wifey is 5' im 5'9 and i had a reg playmate who was over 6' in bare feet so instead of going on about what you cant have focus on what you can ..theres something or someone for everyone on here if you have the right attitude "_unkies pearls of wisdom volume 2"

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Wifey is 5' im 5'9 and i had a reg playmate who was over 6' in bare feet so instead of going on about what you cant have focus on what you can ..theres something or someone for everyone on here if you have the right attitude "_unkies pearls of wisdom volume 2" "

Thank you oh wise one

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Wifey is 5' im 5'9 and i had a reg playmate who was over 6' in bare feet so instead of going on about what you cant have focus on what you can ..theres something or someone for everyone on here if you have the right attitude "_unkies pearls of wisdom volume 2"

Thank you oh wise one "

Your welcome....that 1 was a freebie ..anymore will cost

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Wifey is 5' im 5'9 and i had a reg playmate who was over 6' in bare feet so instead of going on about what you cant have focus on what you can ..theres something or someone for everyone on here if you have the right attitude "_unkies pearls of wisdom volume 2"

Thank you oh wise one

Your welcome....that 1 was a freebie ..anymore will cost "

Chancer

By *arymore1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"As a short man (5'7") I get constantly frustrated on here (and in real life - lol) by women's addiction to height.

(It's one of the few female urges known to be more powerful than than the addiction to 'sexy' shoes, chocolate and body image insecurity! lol)

I see a sexy new member appear. Fit, petite, 5'1'' tall and I think perfect, just my type.

A quick glance at her already growing 'friends' list immediately confirms that I have more chance (1 in 45 million) of winning the newly 'rigged' lottery than building a fun relationship!

Why?... Every single one of her 'friends' is 5'11" or more ... natural heightism in action.

It's an interesting spotlight on male - female sexualisation that larger women (BBW, Curvy, Fabulous, Natural women?!) appear to be in varying measures on sites like these worshiped, respected, protected and supported.

Where as short men are quietly, coldly, automatically, often subconsciously discriminated against.

It matters not that you are dark, handsome, respectful, intelligent, witty, hung like a donkey, sophisticated, fit, athletic and intelligent. She WANTS ...TALL!

So come on girls! You are better than this. STOP this heightism! This disgusting prejudice. This stereotyped bigotry...

F*CK a man under 5'9" in your area today!!!

(Opinions expressed in this post are with tongue firmly in cheek. Readers who take it too seriously or 'get upset' need to take a long, hard look at reality or learn how to understand the word perspective)."

shut it short arse

over a year ago

in 6ft 6 with size 15 feet

over a year ago

I (red) broke my rules once and met a guy (for a coffee) who was 5ft 6 ... He was just lovely, cheeky and easy on the eye but when he had to stand on a step to kiss me goodbye that was the end of that. Total passion killer.

Oh and we are NOT all the same lying down (or on all fours!!)

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"

Oh and we are NOT all the same lying down (or on all fours!!) "

I agree, but there are always ways around it

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am not checking profiles of people I chat with to check height!! x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I am not checking profiles of people I chat with to check height!! x"

its never something ive looked at

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I am not checking profiles of people I chat with to check height!! x

its never something ive looked at "

me neither but I am noisy now! trying to decide on appropriate footware! lol x

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Got to admit it is one of the most pathetic things on here, I'm 5ft 10" & I have been a victim of the heightism of fab"

Trust me, it's really not!

People have preferences. I'm a short arse but I like tall men. When it comes to women I don't care what height they are. Make of that what you will.

The beauty is that we all get to choose what we fancy.

over a year ago

me neither but I am noisy now! trying to decide on appropriate footware! lol x"

I wish there was a search filter for it

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I wish there was a search filter for it "

how cool would that be ....

over a year ago

If 6ft5 is too tall is 6ft4 just right?

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Got to admit it is one of the most pathetic things on here, I'm 5ft 10" & I have been a victim of the heightism of fab

Trust me, it's really not!

People have preferences. I'm a short arse but I like tall men. When it comes to women I don't care what height they are. Make of that what you will.

The beauty is that we all get to choose what we fancy. "

And that's what makes life so much more interesting....we get to choose different things. Be boring otherwise

over a year ago

"If 6ft5 is too tall is 6ft4 just right?"

No.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"If 6ft5 is too tall is 6ft4 just right?

No. "

I'm only 5'8". Is that ok?

over a year ago

"in 6ft 6 with size 15 feet "

Well, you need big feet or you'd topple over

By *woplustwocoupleCouple
over a year ago

Hawick

I am 6 foot 7. There are bad points about being tall too

over a year ago

Love this post , i have the same problem when it comes to height and also being bald , 2 things a guy cant change . but heres one for you guys , when a woman ask's you how tall are you ? then you ask how heavy are you ? that'll put them in their place !

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I've no issues with guys height when meeting ..... But here's a thought to all the guys who blame their height on getting knocked back, maybe just maybe it's because they don't fancy you and rather than say that they say it's cause your to short

Or maybe women should just shag you anyway because they don't wanna be called heightist

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I've no issues with guys height when meeting ..... But here's a thought to all the guys who blame their height on getting knocked back, maybe just maybe it's because they don't fancy you and rather than say that they say it's cause your to short

Or maybe women should just shag you anyway because they don't wanna be called heightist "

are you suggesting mercy shags for dwarfs ?

over a year ago

Mr is a 5'6 and I'm a 5'7 - I love the fact I can wrestle with him and not feel too overpowered but when I ask he gets all dominant. We look for guys 5'7-6'0 so we're not intimidated by height. If I was on my own I'd go for taller purely because I could. I've dated short men in the past (5'5 and under) and they get jealous really easily I found.

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I've no issues with guys height when meeting ..... But here's a thought to all the guys who blame their height on getting knocked back, maybe just maybe it's because they don't fancy you and rather than say that they say it's cause your to short

Or maybe women should just shag you anyway because they don't wanna be called heightist are you suggesting mercy shags for dwarfs ?"

If it wasn't for mercy shags I wouldn't get one

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Or maybe women should just shag you anyway because they don't wanna be called heightist are you suggesting mercy shags for dwarfs ?

If it wasn't for mercy shags I wouldn't get one "

Bollocks!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Or maybe women should just shag you anyway because they don't wanna be called heightist are you suggesting mercy shags for dwarfs ?

If it wasn't for mercy shags I wouldn't get one "

Inbox explosion

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Inbox explosion "

That cutie sure knows what she's doing eh _unkie?

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Inbox explosion

That cutie sure knows what she's doing eh _unkie? "

Just a bit bud..could learn ALOT from her

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Inbox explosion

That cutie sure knows what she's doing eh _unkie?

Just a bit bud..could learn ALOT from her "

Except that she has a habit of deleting her inbox

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

"A quick glance at her already growing 'friends' list immediately confirms that I have more chance (1 in 45 million) of winning the newly 'rigged' lottery than building a fun relationship! "

Oh come on lol. Statistically most men are around 5'9/5'10 anyway so of course her friend list has a lot of men taller than you but it doesn't mean she's specifically targeted men that size lol.

over a year ago

No.

I'm only 5'8". Is that ok? "

Yup.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

No.

I'm only 5'8". Is that ok?

Yup."

Yay

over a year ago

I'm a short arse too but height doesn't bother me when it comes to a man

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/15 17:58:20]

over a year ago

"I'm a short arse too but height doesn't bother me when it comes to a man"

Thats most likely why you dont bother tho ... Its never been an issue! Nothing like towering above a guy to make you feel less feminine and then it soon becomes and issue

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm a short arse too but height doesn't bother me when it comes to a man

Thats most likely why you dont bother tho ... Its never been an issue! Nothing like towering above a guy to make you feel less feminine and then it soon becomes and issue "

And that's not a problem for me, I'll just take your heels off you and make you wear flats

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I wish there was a search filter for it

I agree that would be good

how cool would that be .... "

By *mumaWoman
over a year ago

Livingston

I'm in a wheelchair, every fecker is tall to me now!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"I'm in a wheelchair, every fecker is tall to me now!! "

Let's be honest - even out of it I was always taller than you (on tippy toes)

over a year ago

Thats most likely why you dont bother tho ... Its never been an issue! Nothing like towering above a guy to make you feel less feminine and then it soon becomes and issue

And that's not a problem for me, I'll just take your heels off you and make you wear flats "

Im giving up my heels for no man then i would have stumpy wee legs!

over a year ago

One of the guys I've met more than once is 5'6.

He's bloody adorable

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

And that's not a problem for me, I'll just take your heels off you and make you wear flats

Im giving up my heels for no man then i would have stumpy wee legs! "

Looks like furry gonna have to look out his 70's platforms

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Im giving up my heels for no man then i would have stumpy wee legs! "

Those aren't 'stumpy wee legs' - they are good looking legs.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Im giving up my heels for no man then i would have stumpy wee legs!

Looks like furry gonna have to look out his 70's platforms "

I never had any - I'll have to borrow DLTs Cuban heels

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I am 5th 7 so right in middle but prefer same hight or taller X

By *cottish_guy12Man
over a year ago

Scotland

I'm another one at 6'6 but as mentioned it's not all good being tall lol

over a year ago

I appreciate this thing many women have about tall guys. Thankfully my experience is that it is in many cases not a deal breaker.

Following broken legs from a bad bike accident I dropped from an already unimpressive 5'6 3/4 to just over 5'1/2.

I am now married to a 6'tall woman and previously dated many woman taller than me.

Height (either mine or a woman's) has never been of any issue to me. Confidence, personality and many other things beside have a bigger influence as far as I can tell.

over a year ago

Well I'm 6'2 never had anyone call me short or too tall. Although I have had some say it doesn't matter we are all the same lying down haha

By *ettercallsaul118Man
over a year ago

Funtown

"Given that im at least 5'7 myself and wear exceptionally high heels .... I need 6'1 really at least other wise we go out and i feel like lurch from the adams family

Its not about being tall ... Just about being taller than me ... So for the more petite girls i dont see why your height is a problem "

Well if you got a spare pair of heels so I'm taller than you let me know lol

By *ain12012Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Read all the comments on this thread. I am a bit bemused but not surprised. I would just like to thank the women that have and continue to be my lovers on FAB. That have looked beyond the image and seen the person. Thanks for the sympathy shags too. I am greedy. Lol. From the shortest man on FAB lol

By *ain12012Man
over a year ago

Glasgow/Edinburgh

Read all the comments on this thread. I am a bit bemused but not surprised. I would just like to thank the women that have and continue to be my lovers on FAB. That have looked beyond the image and seen the person. Thanks for the sympathy shags too. I am greedy. Lol. From the shortest man on FAB lol x

Post new Message to Thread