Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

favour to ask

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

There's a campaign for breast cancer week. To post a photo just showing your bra strap. Then donate 3 pounds to breast cancer or any cancer charity.ill post mine soon.

Anybody eles joining me ?: men you can

Do this to.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

[Removed by poster at 10/10/15 10:22:59]

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Think pink day is Thursday 15th Oct so I've gone for my pirate pic for the occassion

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have direct debit accounts for charities, give to them regular, not one off's

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Hopefully it can take off like the ALS challenge!

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I don't own any bra's and im not a fan of supporting companies that profit on people's fears so that the ceo's can have bigger homes and fancier cars from the 70%+ cut they take from the pie for administration costs....there's been so much marketed emphasis targeted towards the general public to donate to helping to "find the cure" for cancer for the last 70 year's that it does beg the question of what they're doing with all this money and will it take another 70 year's to find a cure and why aren't they spending some of that money educating people about preventative measures to avoid the majority of the cases of cancer in the first place as a result of bad lifestyle choices.....just saying

over a year ago

"I don't own any bra's and im not a fan of supporting companies that profit on people's fears so that the ceo's can have bigger homes and fancier cars from the 70%+ cut they take from the pie for administration costs....there's been so much marketed emphasis targeted towards the general public to donate to helping to "find the cure" for cancer for the last 70 year's that it does beg the question of what they're doing with all this money and will it take another 70 year's to find a cure and why aren't they spending some of that money educating people about preventative measures to avoid the majority of the cases of cancer in the first place as a result of bad lifestyle choices.....just saying"

Jeez ..Thats a bit Political lol

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Nakedninja you have shocked me.so how do you explain children getting cancer then. Bottom line you know as an individual you are trying to help people who are suffering. Not only dose the person suffer so dose . The family and friends. I lost my best pal 4 years ago to a brain tumor. Believe me it wasn't because she lead bad life choices. Its because cancer . Dosnt care about your lifestyle . Your religion, your colour. Its an evil disease . So if a donation helps even a little its so worth it in my book.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Cancer is a really sad uncompromising illness. Undortunatly its also nature you cant "cure" it sometimes you just have to accept its that persons time in regards to the comment about charitys sad but true I agree almost all charitys lose between 70-90 % to the fat cats it is something that the founders of these charitys should look at. And before anyone accuses me of having a cold heart remember everyone knows someone with cancer hell maybe even their nearest and dearest

over a year ago

I did one last night for Stand Up 2 Cancer as I watched it on channel 4. Subject close to my heart at the moment as coming to end of treatment myself x

Any campaign that raises awareness of checking yourself and helping fund research into this horrible illness is worthwhile so will be getting my bra strap out too no doubt

By *lawless doveWoman
over a year ago

bothwell

"I did one last night for Stand Up 2 Cancer as I watched it on channel 4. Subject close to my heart at the moment as coming to end of treatment myself x

Any campaign that raises awareness of checking yourself and helping fund research into this horrible illness is worthwhile so will be getting my bra strap out too no doubt "

We had a stand up for cancer event on work the other day. Was off but still went in to throw wet sponges at my boss

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I did one last night for Stand Up 2 Cancer as I watched it on channel 4. Subject close to my heart at the moment as coming to end of treatment myself x

Any campaign that raises awareness of checking yourself and helping fund research into this horrible illness is worthwhile so will be getting my bra strap out too no doubt

We had a stand up for cancer event on work the other day. Was off but still went in to throw wet sponges at my boss "

Who wouldn't go in to work to specifically throw wet sponges at their boss lol

over a year ago

We had a stand up for cancer event on work the other day. Was off but still went in to throw wet sponges at my boss

Who wouldn't go in to work to specifically throw wet sponges at their boss lol "

I don't think the world has enough sponges to throw at my boss haha

over a year ago

"Cancer is a really sad uncompromising illness. Undortunatly its also nature you cant "cure" it sometimes you just have to accept its that persons time in regards to the comment about charitys sad but true I agree almost all charitys lose between 70-90 % to the fat cats it is something that the founders of these charitys should look at. And before anyone accuses me of having a cold heart remember everyone knows someone with cancer hell maybe even their nearest and dearest"

it is so sad that our government prefers to spend £100 billion on nuclear arms rather than free ourselves of nuclear weapons and put the money towards hospitals, and disease cure research

Post new Message to Thread