Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

aberdeen/shire

Jump to newest

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Did I miss the fab memo saying all fellas up here should stick to cock pics predominantly (if indeed they bother with anything else) and a really basic profile...

If all I want is a penis, I have a perfect dildo that I know is amazing...

SO come on fellas - show something more interesting than that!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Did I miss the fab memo saying all fellas up here should stick to cock pics predominantly (if indeed they bother with anything else) and a really basic profile...

SO come on fellas - show something more interesting than that!"

does that mean I shouldn't message you asking if you fancy a shag?

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Did I miss the fab memo saying all fellas up here should stick to cock pics predominantly (if indeed they bother with anything else) and a really basic profile...

SO come on fellas - show something more interesting than that!does that mean I shouldn't message you asking if you fancy a shag? "

Lol, you can message asking... you *might* not get the reply you wish for... lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Fancy a shag....pile carpet for the lounge?

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"Fancy a shag....pile carpet for the lounge? "

Uhm... no thanks! lol

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Fancy a shag....pile carpet for the lounge?

Uhm... no thanks! lol"

Just asking lol

By *urray MintMan
over a year ago

Brewtoon

set your filters accordingly, Your profile clearly states your not interested in single men .

Your question suggests otherwise?

#filteroutthewillys x

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"set your filters accordingly, Your profile clearly states your not interested in single men .

#filteroutthewillys x

"

I go through phases and actually often message single men first if I am looking for that (as you'll see I have changed it again just now...) I just find it frustrating that when I go looking the majority of local men have 2 of 3 lines of text (if that) and some willy pictures. Hardly going to inspire anything - and then they complain of a lack of meets...

And yes I am well aware of filters, but I find that can limit some really interesting people...

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"set your filters accordingly, Your profile clearly states your not interested in single men .

#filteroutthewillys x

I go through phases and actually often message single men first if I am looking for that (as you'll see I have changed it again just now...) I just find it frustrating that when I go looking the majority of local men have 2 of 3 lines of text (if that) and some willy pictures. Hardly going to inspire anything - and then they complain of a lack of meets...

And yes I am well aware of filters, but I find that can limit some really interesting people... "

I'm with you on this one, it's so bloody frustrating up here.....I mean how can I go looking when all I have is dross to sift through?

By *adybee77 OP   Woman
over a year ago

"I'm with you on this one, it's so bloody frustrating up here.....I mean how can I go looking when all I have is dross to sift through? "

So glad its not just me finding it. I am sure I am missing some absolutely cracking fellas because I get bored to tears of page after page of dicks...

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Join the guys' club ladies, now you maybe understand something of what we have to go through, although obviously us straight ones don't see the cock pics!

And before Miss McGinty gets her knickers in a twist, it's a while since I did any female profile browsing!!

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm with you on this one, it's so bloody frustrating up here.....I mean how can I go looking when all I have is dross to sift through?

So glad its not just me finding it. I am sure I am missing some absolutely cracking fellas because I get bored to tears of page after page of dicks..."

Or the ones that say 'just ask'

Why? There is nothing there to entice me at all, so I can't be arsed!

Post new Message to Thread