Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

first time fem block

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

had an incident earlier where i blocked a fem for the first time,she was being abusive and i hadnt even spoke/typed ? was baked listening to a mix she had on an she started givin me shit ! cheeky cow lol wisny that when she had half a black rubber fencepost up her hooha lovin aw the cheesy banter ?? so like i said i blocked her. anybody else had simmilar fi a random ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Nope ....my block list is empty

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've had a few lately. Such is life. Shake it off and move on

over a year ago

Only ever blocked one lass from here but not for that reason.

I personally knew her outwith fab,noticed she had joined when I checked the local updates n quickly decided to save myself any potential dramas by blocking her.....

Glad I listened to the upstairs brain on that occasion!

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"had an incident earlier where i blocked a fem for the first time,she was being abusive and i hadnt even spoke/typed ? was baked listening to a mix she had on an she started givin me shit ! cheeky cow lol wisny that when she had half a black rubber fencepost up her hooha lovin aw the cheesy banter ?? so like i said i blocked her. anybody else had simmilar fi a random ??"

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"had an incident earlier where i blocked a fem for the first time,she was being abusive and i hadnt even spoke/typed ? was baked listening to a mix she had on an she started givin me shit ! cheeky cow lol wisny that when she had half a black rubber fencepost up her hooha lovin aw the cheesy banter ?? so like i said i blocked her. anybody else had simmilar fi a random ??"

my views ...I don't think this site is for any sort of dirty laundry ...might be wrong but block and move on ...just my opinion...also I don't think there is ever an occasion we should disrespect an another ...be the bigger person in this situation

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have , was justa niggle and an opportunity for a post i`ll get ma coat lol

over a year ago

My block list is getting bigger,but it's not females on it

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Well said im pretty sure that it's against fab rules to discuss any negative aspects of messages in the forums as I've been reprimanded for it myself on a number of occasions
"had an incident earlier where i blocked a fem for the first time,she was being abusive and i hadnt even spoke/typed ? was baked listening to a mix she had on an she started givin me shit ! cheeky cow lol wisny that when she had half a black rubber fencepost up her hooha lovin aw the cheesy banter ?? so like i said i blocked her. anybody else had simmilar fi a random ??

my views ...I don't think this site is for any sort of dirty laundry ...might be wrong but block and move on ...just my opinion...also I don't think there is ever an occasion we should disrespect an another ...be the bigger person in this situation "

Post new Message to Thread