Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

first meets,

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

(changed due to bad spelling lol)

did everyone have a good experience on your first ever swing meet?

lol, ours was awful. we met a couple, a tiny bit older, we had a few drinks and had same room sex, there was no swapping as that wasnt arranged and not even considered.

As we were all hard at it, the couple started arguing, the guy had been staring at Pamela, and i really do mean staring lol, was giving her the creeps and his misses just wasnt having it.

we chucked them out, and finished the night togther. the woman tried to arrange a meet with just her, but we stayed clear,lol

xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

oooooooo our first meet was with an elusive single guy lol... day b4 we met he had bragged an bragged that no-one had ever made him cum with a bj.. that was fine by me.. gave lots o guys bj's without them coming lol anyway to cut a long story short... 45 seconds into his bj and he squirted over ma face... that was the end o that meet as he couldnt do anything else pmsl

moral of this story is... guys dont brag about anything.. ye never know!! lol

mrs hoops xx

over a year ago

Omg so our first meet was not as bad as most lol. We arraged to meet a couple, and to relax I decided to cook, they took ms chef into a seperate room and got her tipsy, while i spent 2 hours alone in the kitchen. Dinner was great thro lol. After dinner we played games and their asked me to put on a cock ring, ok i didnt mind but i could have used it as a head band let alone around my soft cock oh they where also a bi cpl who said it was ok to play str8 and then spent the rest of the nite trying to get us to play bi. After a little soft swap we where ready to take the plunge so to speak and the other fem said she wanted to go to bed as she was tried, then they started arguing. so we went to bed and had our own fun. The moral of our story was do not cook so much food chef and then try and play. lol. Oh well at least the food was brilliant

over a year ago

our 1st meet was honestly a great night, we booked an appartment in town, went there had a few drinks, went out for dinner, back to the appartment for more drinks, then the fun began, we had seprate room fun, and still very good friends with them. and it was so good, second meet, well thats a differnt story lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 19/06/09 21:02:15]

over a year ago

my first meet was brilliant, was chatting on phone next thing at house, wow best sex I had had for many a year, but cos i aint had sex for a few months before that was even better, but by gawd i ached next morning, but the night it just seemed chatting one minute and gawd knows how the rest started i cant say it just did wickedly good x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 20/06/09 04:54:56]

over a year ago

Was heavenly my first swinging meet!

Had been messaging a few with my usual introductory style and getting the usual, "No thanks" replies, when from nowhere an aberdeen couple simple messaged, "if you can get here tonight we would luv to see you".

Drove with the usual, "oh please dont be timewasters" thoughts, and my god when i got there, him 44, her 25, she was petite,blonde with the sexiest ass on the planet!

8 hours later they let me go home,lol, now they are,5 years on the super swinging friends who simply message me a simple "what you doing tonight" and barring, work,death or Megan Fox calling me, im there,lol

T xx

over a year ago

My first meet,

Was on a more risque website and this guy sent me a message, left his number and asked me to call.

Met him and his partner in a bar where we discussed one or two things, she had just come out of a bad marriage to the "lights out keep your clothes on missionary man".

She was a bit apprehensive at first, but we organised something for her 40th birthday. I kept in touch with HER as like I said she was a bit scared and he was just that bit too keen.

Anyway, we had a role play scenario sorted out.

So he goes and shags her sister 2 days before the meet. I gets a phone call cancelling the meet.

However revenge is always sweeter.

He turned up at her house at lunchtime on her 40th with a card and a wee pressie to apologise and grovel.

Walks into the bedroom and there is his lady naked, on all fours, blindfolded and Old Buddha giving to her doggy style.

The look on his face was priceless.

Lady has re-married and emigrated to Oz, still get birthday cards from her.

over a year ago

My first meet was great (for me anyway!). Got home from work around 2.30am and got talking to a lovely girl who then invited me over. I was working again at 9am but thought fuck it, why not! Drove over to her place where she had left the door unlocked and given me directions to the bedroom. Got into the room and there she was nakd (apart from a towel) as promised. The rest is history. Got home, showered, changed and went to work totally knackered!

over a year ago

oh god first meet feels like years ago mind i think it was lol .

we had been on a totally different site for swinging and at the time it was single guys. we asked a guy over to ours after chatting for a while. hubby told him just to go for it so we did with hubby watching was fun then hubby joined in and i thot this was wonderful, then all of a sudden the single guy moans like hell and trys to get up he put his back out couldnt move had to lie on the living room floor for about an hour until his back was better. seen him a few times after that but i made sure he had pain killers with him lol x

over a year ago

we never kiss and tell so no comment

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

my first swinging meet was great - after intial shock of recognising the guys as he stepped out his car. after a nice walk and chat tho he made me feel so relaxed we ended up having some good filthy fun !

Post new Message to Thread