Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Shoebox any one going tomorror

Jump to newest

By *imbo57 OP   Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Hi just wondering if any one is heading up to the event tomorrow . I am driving up via Ayr and the m 77 if any one wants a lift Jim

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *imbo57 OP   Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

thought some one would be going

By *irtyGirlWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Do they have a lot of shoes?

By *imbo57 OP   Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

Guess a few

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"Do they have a lot of shoes? "

Lots. Tho they belong to the folk who attend. Dirty girls always welcome I presume.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm going but have a lift. See you there x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

No. But hopefully we'll be able to pay a visit some time.

R

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Was intending to go but got new job to start .

over a year ago

Is it Sole night?

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Nat king cole night i think mrs

over a year ago

Need to ask . I get the impression it really set up for men ?? More a gangbang set up. Or am I wrong ??

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Its for all mrs C ... X

By *imbo57 OP   Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

"Need to ask . I get the impression it really set up for men ?? More a gangbang set up. Or am I wrong ??"

Think so but its all i n the name Gang bang Greedy girls day ......

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"Need to ask . I get the impression it really set up for men ?? More a gangbang set up. Or am I wrong ??

Think so but its all i n the name Gang bang Greedy girls day ......"

JB enjoy yourselves

over a year ago

I'll be going to the shoebox as my first SC as soon as there is a night event. Who are the reg's?

over a year ago

"Need to ask . I get the impression it really set up for men ?? More a gangbang set up. Or am I wrong ??

Think so but its all i n the name Gang bang Greedy girls day ......"

For us Greedy girl & Gang bang don't necessarily mean the same thing!

R

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Agree with John / Rhon

A greedy girl event is more for girls who want as many men as they can handle

I also know a good few ladies who have had gangbang desires on their bucket lists - for them, not the men!

Think Crumpet is having a hate men day

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I know crumpet and I can honestly say she would love it. Like myself she loves the attention of single men an no it doesn't need to be gang bsbg or greedy girl. Yku as the individual decides your boundaries and what you want to do. No means no everywhere and is the same in any club Iv been to x

over a year ago

Stop referring to the shoebox as a club, it's a house where people go for sex. It couldn't be further away from a club.

Mr

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

What was CJ's like? A house on the outskirts of Glasgow where people took off their clothes, were given a towel and did what???

over a year ago

"What was CJ's like? A house on the outskirts of Glasgow where people took off their clothes, were given a towel and did what???"

Ah the much loved cjs, the barometer for everything in life!!

Mr

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Stop referring to the shoebox as a club, it's a house where people go for sex. It couldn't be further away from a club.

Mr"

and the other (clubs) are no diffrent so for folks this is a club

over a year ago

"Stop referring to the shoebox as a club, it's a house where people go for sex. It couldn't be further away from a club.

Mrand the other (clubs) are no diffrent so for folks this is a club"

By the "other clubs" you mean the only other club which was also just a house, so maybe start referring to them as swinger houses not clubs, one of many reasons s&m clubs will always be one step and five classes ahead, actual clubs.

Again the "swinging scene" jumps on any different thought than their own. If it smells like shit and looks like shit it's probably shit.

Mr

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Mrand the other (clubs) are no diffrent so for folks this is a club

By the "other clubs" you mean the only other club which was also just a house, so maybe start referring to them as swinger houses not clubs, one of many reasons s&m clubs will always be one step and five classes ahead, actual clubs.

Again the "swinging scene" jumps on any different thought than their own. If it smells like shit and looks like shit it's probably shit.

Mr"

Sniff sniff

John

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Oh to be educated. Suggest you look up the Oxford Dictionary definition of a club

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Jeeeez this thread went well, go make your own mind up peeps , forget labels and have fun

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

4 walls and a roof and there is likely to be fucking going on........

By *anderer1988Man
over a year ago

NEWTON STEWART

So much drama. Go do some propper swinging.. in the park. Or have a shot on the see-saw

over a year ago

Mr

Sniff sniff

John "

So much I'd like to reply to that but this forum isn't the place for that you little Glasgow faster.

Mr

over a year ago

"Agree with John / Rhon

I also know a good few ladies who have had gangbang desires on their bucket lists - for them, not the men!

Think Crumpet is having a hate men

day"

So so wrong love men.

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

"Agree with John / Rhon

Think Crumpet is having a hate men

day

So so wrong love men."

Well that's good to know - you look amazing in your pics

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

What's a Glasgow faster? lol

John

over a year ago

"What's a Glasgow faster? lol

John "

Must have spelt it wrong. Oops! meant to be Glasgow fabster, now we both know what that is.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"What's a Glasgow faster? lol

John

Must have spelt it wrong. Oops! meant to be Glasgow fabster, now we both know what that is."

I'd better move to Glasgow then lol

John

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

By the "other clubs" you mean the only other club which was also just a house, so maybe start referring to them as swinger houses not clubs, one of many reasons s&m clubs will always be one step and five classes ahead, actual clubs. These places are not my scene either but folk do like them.s&m clubs will be seen by many as seedy dens of depravity but for you they are a club really get over the fact you dont like swing clubs and enjoy what you do like

Mr"

you do actually get that club can be short for clubhouse ?

over a year ago

By the "other clubs" you mean the only other club which was also just a house, so maybe start referring to them as swinger houses not clubs, one of many reasons s&m clubs will always be one step and five classes ahead, actual clubs. These places are not my scene either but folk do like them.s&m clubs will be seen by many as seedy dens of depravity but for you they are a club really get over the fact you dont like swing clubs and enjoy what you do like

Mryou do actually get that club can be short for clubhouse ?"

Hahaha! The theme tune to the mickey mouse club house just sprung into my mind! Made me laugh! sorry just had to share that!

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Some people have to much air in there lungs and thrive On having to much to say.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Some people have to much air in there lungs and thrive On having to much to say. "

over a year ago

"Jeeeez this thread went well, go make your own mind up peeps , forget labels and have fun "

over a year ago

"I know crumpet and I can honestly say she would love it. Like myself she loves the attention of single men an no it doesn't need to be gang bsbg or greedy girl. Yku as the individual decides your boundaries and what you want to do. No means no everywhere and is the same in any club Iv been to x"

No one is disputing no means no. That boundary should be obvious for any person. If you don't want to participate I assume you don't. However Shoebox doesn't seem to be the same as CJs where it's more social (more room perhaps?) or there doesn't seem to be any social or private areas.

If they advertise their event as a 'Greedy Girl' then it's a Greedy Girl event. This seems to be the event they list several times a week. If I was attending a Greedy Girl event then I'm sorry that's what I'd be expecting, not a spectator sport of people standing watching.

over a year ago

Haha. So much bilious and ill informed chat on here. Was there today and it was a laugh, the rest is sniping and semantics. X

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Haha. So much bilious and ill informed chat on here. Was there today and it was a laugh, the rest is sniping and semantics. X"

Sadly it's the Scottish scene all over

over a year ago

I'm sure(/I hope) it's not that bad! As a nube and outsider it seems that there is a lot of humour but a solid few that take it upon them selfs to judge, foist thier oppioions on others and generally take them selfs way way too seriously on subjects that, at their base, are about getting ones willy wet!

Then again you might be right!

X

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"I'm sure(/I hope) it's not that bad! As a nube and outsider it seems that there is a lot of humour but a solid few that take it upon them selfs to judge, foist thier oppioions on others and generally take them selfs way way too seriously on subjects that, at their base, are about getting ones willy wet!

Then again you might be right!

X"

It's a bit like everything else in life people tend to listen to others rather than try it for themselves ....and people's _iews are often swayed negatively because the scene is variety small club wise .

I always say try it what you gotta loose

over a year ago

Couldn't agree more. Except when I comes to crack, I'm pretty sure I don't need to try that!

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Couldn't agree more. Except when I comes to crack, I'm pretty sure I don't need to try that!"

over a year ago

Been away for a good while and on reading this thread I think I will just gtf again.....

over a year ago

"I know crumpet and I can honestly say she would love it. Like myself she loves the attention of single men an no it doesn't need to be gang bsbg or greedy girl. Yku as the individual decides your boundaries and what you want to do. No means no everywhere and is the same in any club Iv been to x

No one is disputing no means no. That boundary should be obvious for any person. If you don't want to participate I assume you don't. However Shoebox doesn't seem to be the same as CJs where it's more social (more room perhaps?) or there doesn't seem to be any social or private areas.

If they advertise their event as a 'Greedy Girl' then it's a Greedy Girl event. This seems to be the event they list several times a week. If I was attending a Greedy Girl event then I'm sorry that's what I'd be expecting, not a spectator sport of people standing watching. "

I think you'll find that CJs also advertise Greedy Girl events

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

"Been away for a good while and on reading this thread I think I will just gtf again.....

"

lol

Post new Message to Thread