Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Guys whinging about guys.....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Got to love the torrent of threads by guys bemoaning the state of fab and blaming their lack of luck on "The guys that spam with....fancy a fuck? copy/paste messages!

If you're failing to stand out/get noticed amongst this deluge of crap one 1iners n sea of cock pics(sky remote,Lynx or otherwise)then it's time to rethink your approach!

Keep on sending crap 1 liners with cock pics guys......makes it sooooo much easier(even for folk like me with the most rudimentary grasp n command of the English language!) to stand out amongst the chaff.......good job lads

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Oh the irony.....here you are, a guy, whinging about guys, whinging about guys...

over a year ago

Oh but I'm not....I'm celebrating n encouraging them lol

over a year ago

Think I'm on the wrong post.

I thought I was the only guy on Fab and deffo the only one who likes curly wurlys and Lurpak

Any guy I've seen on fab are all genuine, respectful and ...... don't know wit else to say

cough! cough!

over a year ago

"Think I'm on the wrong post.

I thought I was the only guy on Fab and deffo the only one who likes curly wurlys and Lurpak

Any guy I've seen on fab are all genuine, respectful and ...... don't know wit else to say

cough! cough!"

You n your curly wurlies n lurpack have a blast my friend.......

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/10/15 09:23:07]

over a year ago

Poor single guys here, i really dont envy them. They cant win at times, my experience is most are lovely and course you get the odd bad apple, but thats part of the course. Its online and we all in a way have our own online persona. Saying that, to a degree the OP

is correct about standing out, but that can be siad for us all

over a year ago

"Poor single guys here, i really dont envy them. They cant win at times, my experience is most are lovely and course you get the odd bad apple, but thats part of the course. Its online and we all in a way have our own online persona. Saying that, to a degree the OP

is correct about standing out, but that can be siad for us all "

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Oh the irony.....here you are, a guy, whinging about guys, whinging about guys... "

John

over a year ago

"Poor single guys here, i really dont envy them. They cant win at times, my experience is most are lovely and course you get the odd bad apple, but thats part of the course. Its online and we all in a way have our own online persona. Saying that, to a degree the OP

is correct about standing out, but that can be siad for us all "

Aye we're all here to stand out n self promote....different folk to different degrees.

Did I mention I love licking pussy for hours n hours n hours n hours......without any expectation of reciprocation of course!

Any ladies into a lick n lick n lick n lick n go?

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Guys do get a hard time on here there is no denying that.

But I agree what you say when guys always try to blame others.

You make your own destiny on here and If your not getting meets then look closer to home for the reason why and ask yourself why am I not getting meets when other guys seem to do perfectly well.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Dont tar us all with the same brush......its guys like this make it hard for us nice guys......cant believe this is how guys act......I could never behave that way not very gentlemanly......and remember always finish these lines with a few xx

over a year ago

"Oh the irony.....here you are, a guy, whinging about guys, whinging about guys... "

You call it irony if you like....

I'm going with sarcasm...

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

I've absolutely no idea why I can't get a meet on here and I've been on for years....I blame it on the Romanians who are coming here and taking all our meets

over a year ago

Dey tuk ur jerbs!!!!

over a year ago

"Guys do get a hard time on here there is no denying that.

You make your own destiny on here and If your not getting meets then look closer to home for the reason why and ask yourself why am I not getting meets when other guys seem to do perfectly well. "

Happy days

Someone has managed to grasp where I'm coming from

over a year ago

I'd really like to comment honestly on this but I think I would get a forum ban

over a year ago

"I'd really like to comment honestly on this but I think I would get a forum ban "

Feel free to reply privately if you'd prefer?

By *p4funduoCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I've absolutely no idea why I can't get a meet on here and I've been on for years....I blame it on the Romanians who are coming here and taking all our meets"

haha! in box full of the pesky blighters

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Guys do get a hard time on here there is no denying that.

You make your own destiny on here and If your not getting meets then look closer to home for the reason why and ask yourself why am I not getting meets when other guys seem to do perfectly well. "

Very much this

The numpties make it way easier for me to spot the good uns

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I am owe nothing to anyone, I carved out my own success on here/other sites and made my own mistakes. I learned from everyone of them.

I have found it easy and on the whole, thoroughly enjoyable.

I treat it all with complete indifference now but it doesn't stop me from watching it all and thinking, it is all a game: the better the player, the richer the prize........

over a year ago

"I am owe nothing to anyone, I carved out my own success on here/other sites and made my own mistakes. I learned from everyone of them.

I have found it easy and on the whole, thoroughly enjoyable.

I treat it all with complete indifference now but it doesn't stop me from watching it all and thinking, it is all a game: the better the player, the richer the prize........"

Well put

Post new Message to Thread