Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

stressed

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

You realized how much of your life in a mobile. My phone provider blacklisted my SIM by mistake. Lost

Mobile numbers, what's app, kik. My music . Not been able to call for 34 hours . Or text etc. How the hell did we cope without mobiles ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ary_ArgyllMan
over a year ago

Argyll

Carrier pigeons?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Because it isn't a bad thing to be out of contact for a while now n again....imo

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I often wonder the same thing. I guess the answer is we had lots of different things and now we just have the one

over a year ago

Its scary how we all need this in our lives, was away in a remote area for a week no WiFi/ signal, like losing a limb so to speak.....i was helpless

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I go to a Davy crocket log cabin and you have nothing but TV.

I love it I pack a good book and a few bottles of chardonnay for the week and I just go chill out.

Total bliss

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Wouldnt miss my phone in the slightest

over a year ago

I feel it's like a tracking device at times-regularly just switch the bloody thing off.

over a year ago

Being bi polar can mean grandiose points of _iew that are at odds with others _iews and can appear very rude but its a symptom of a horrible illness and this probably isnt best place to discuss it and its horific long term consequences for the sufferer but if so self aware of your own problems you shouldnt be having a go at others no matter how trivial you think their problems are some of the info on there can be devastating to lose including contact details to support systems. You should stick to old adage if you aint got anything nice to say say nothing at all

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Being bi polar can mean grandiose points of _iew that are at odds with others _iews and can appear very rude but its a symptom of a horrible illness and this probably isnt best place to discuss it and its horific long term consequences for the sufferer but if so self aware of your own problems you shouldnt be having a go at others no matter how trivial you think their problems are some of the info on there can be devastating to lose including contact details to support systems. You should stick to old adage if you aint got anything nice to say say nothing at all"

over a year ago

Feeling so loved westend . Think you have totally missed my original point. That was how much we depend on mobiles . How much information we store on it. How think people can always get a hold of us . That was my point. Westend you seen to have a personal issue with myself . That I really don't get. Your welcome to your opinions like everyone eles. If my post upsets you plz don't read them. Wish you well with your health .

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"the OP I do know and she is wonderful lovely person inside and out"

You've taken that too far

John

over a year ago

Would also like to point I out I posted about depression. Massive response on here. Very supportive and honest comments. Mabe you never seen that ??

over a year ago

"Would also like to point I out I posted about depression. Massive response on here. Very supportive and honest comments. Mabe you never seen that ??"
weve spoke about this but didnt think it was my place to mention it. Still stand by the wonderful person comment and great fun

over a year ago

"the OP I do know and she is wonderful lovely person inside and out

You've taken that too far

John "

Deep down Mr bearded I know you think

That too ??? LOL

over a year ago

"Would also like to point I out I posted about depression. Massive response on here. Very supportive and honest comments. Mabe you never seen that ??weve spoke about this but didnt think it was my place to mention it. Still stand by the wonderful person comment and great fun"

Thank you so much xxx

over a year ago

Ok best to agree to disagree .

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

using these forums seems to be an emotional crutch to many, many people. I find it staggering at times, fucking staggering in fact, but it is there for everyone to use in their own unique way.

I think the OP does play it out for all to see, but she comes across as a nice person.

I like WestEnd's frank point of _iew as well to be honest....

over a year ago

Really amazed this has come to this. All because of a post about a mobile. Seriously. View I always respect your opinion.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

some threads will twist and turn more times than the B Roads from Lands End to John O'Groats.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The bottom line is when you post in the forums you have to accept people's opinions may be very different to your own.

I totally agree with what _iew has said and some people feel it's best to say what they think at the time.

Time and time again people do look for a certain response and when they don't get it they spit the dummy.

Just say what you have to say on the forums but just remember to be open minded to others points of _iew too.

Also there are many who post and if they don't agree with you will dig and dig and dig until they have manipulated what it was you were trying to say in the first place.

over a year ago

That's all very well if it was relative to the orginal post. But to turn it into an attack where there is no connection . Can be very hard to understand. ?? What

Clique you talking about. Have never been part of a clique in my life ??

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Just for the record..over the years ive probably done the same thing ..im not saying i havent but still doesnt make it right

By *ustcantgetenuf50Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Being bi polar can mean grandiose points of _iew that are at odds with others _iews and can appear very rude but its a symptom of a horrible illness and this probably isnt best place to discuss it and its horific long term consequences for the sufferer but if so self aware of your own problems you shouldnt be having a go at others no matter how trivial you think their problems are some of the info on there can be devastating to lose including contact details to support systems. You should stick to old adage if you aint got anything nice to say say nothing at all"

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

This place really makes me laugh at times, and also have me shaking my head at the antics of some of the participants!

How on earth does a thread about our dependency on mobile phones, get round to the hoary old chestnut of the supposed forum clique?

There are some sad souls around here!

over a year ago

Fuck yiz awww! :p

Ah'm rockin in ma ain clique!

Very few positions available and they're all beneath me...

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Sometimes posts evolve and move in diffrent directions from the intended topic sometimes you just have to accept that

over a year ago

over a year ago

I would feel lost without my phone! Typed on my phone lol

Post new Message to Thread