Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Why

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it hard to get a meet on here I am nice person or am I doing something wrong please help

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Did you think it would be easy ?

over a year ago

I did not think it was going to be easy but at lest have some decency to replay back and say no thanks not interested that what u call respect

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I did not think it was going to be easy but at lest have some decency to replay back and say no thanks not interested that what u call respect "

We have on our profile "no reply means no thanks" nothing to do with respect or lack of it, you'll find a lot of people have this. For a single female on here getting 100 plus messages a day it would be a full time job replying to everyone. Take it as a no thanks and move on. K

By *oody2shoesWoman
over a year ago

dunbartonshire

"I did not think it was going to be easy but at lest have some decency to replay back and say no thanks not interested that what u call respect "

tell u what swap u can deal with my inbox for the day and see how far u get replying to every person who asked for a meet a day. u maybe then realise it's not rudeness it's called having a real life to deal with

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"I did not think it was going to be easy but at lest have some decency to replay back and say no thanks not interested that what u call respect

We have on our profile "no reply means no thanks" nothing to do with respect or lack of it, you'll find a lot of people have this. For a single female on here getting 100 plus messages a day it would be a full time job replying to everyone. Take it as a no thanks and move on. K"

over a year ago

"I did not think it was going to be easy but at lest have some decency to replay back and say no thanks not interested that what u call respect

tell u what swap u can deal with my inbox for the day and see how far u get replying to every person who asked for a meet a day. u maybe then realise it's not rudeness it's called having a real life to deal with "

yes I understand where u guys are coming from and I do respect that thanks for ur help

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Losing the will to reply to these threads.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Agreed

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Losing the will to reply to these threads. "

just pass by then , op get yourself along to a social or drinks nite youl be made welcome and get yourself known to ppl

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Just to point out its not just single men who find it difficult. If I was actually looking to 'meet' I'd be the single woman on a sex site who couldn't get a shag.

Standards, circumstances and real life take priority

Post new Message to Thread