Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Squirting

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any ladies out on here that can squirt.....?

I have never seen it in person but i think its a real turn on!

Surely can't be the only person who feels this way haha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Not for us. But each to their own, hope you find one, seems like lots of ladies do on here.

over a year ago

I hope I do aswell one day I must be doing something wrong.....

Happy fabbing

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Apparently all women are capable of squirting and I've made many women squirt much to my surprise...all I can say is that you have to be adventurous and imaginative and make sure you have a change of clothes/sheets and lots of towels handy

over a year ago

Use to love squirting. Went right off it now. Question to men why do you like making a woman squirt so much ??

over a year ago

if a guy is doing things right its not so much about wanting to make the girl squirt it will just happen, although a lot of guys get hung up on trying to make the woman squirt they seem to forget not every orgasm has a squirt so neglect other things

mr

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"if a guy is doing things right its not so much about wanting to make the girl squirt it will just happen, although a lot of guys get hung up on trying to make the woman squirt they seem to forget not every orgasm has a squirt so neglect other things

mr"

Totally spot on a lot of guys make it a mission to make a woman squirt and it's very off putting

over a year ago

Its not what i make a mission but its just something that i would like the chance to experience

By *arried adventurers!Couple
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

"Use to love squirting. Went right off it now. Question to men why do you like making a woman squirt so much ??"

I'd also like to know this. I've never squirted in my life and I still have great sex........ Some men seem really obsessed with it! Sounds kind of messy anyway

over a year ago

I have experienced this mentu timea and it's amazing seeing a woman squirt

over a year ago

Queen b it does get wet alright one occasion in a hotel springs to mind and the lass never knew she could and we soaked the bed proper early in evening then had a dilemma on sleeping where lucky enough towels were in room

over a year ago

I used to love the feeling as it hit my face or trying to catch it in my mouth. Although it can be a pain drying the mattress lol

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

I heard the contrary that not every woman can squirt. I've been with women who have, and also been with women who haven't. One of my best female friends has a very active and adventurous sex life and has never squirted either, so I don't think "every" woman can.

I'm not obsessed, each to their own, I think guys seem to think it means they've done their job better if the woman has squirted?? Who knows.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I heard the contrary that not every woman can squirt. I've been with women who have, and also been with women who haven't. One of my best female friends has a very active and adventurous sex life and has never squirted either, so I don't think "every" woman can.

I'm not obsessed, each to their own, I think guys seem to think it means they've done their job better if the woman has squirted?? Who knows."

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

If you look page one hot pics a good one of mine x

over a year ago

That's gushing out

By *elsh n wildCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff area

No that's squirting

over a year ago

Well guess so I have not seen it as was busy stuck in and all I felt was a wet arse and squelch when pumping away

over a year ago

I think it happens when u really having fun both parties

over a year ago

Squirting is a good thing and a bad thing and an expensive one as well. £300 hotel bill so have a wet sheet now to make sure it doesn't happen again lol

By *rutouchCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok well when a women squirts what is the fluid that comes out and where does it come from .... As a women has know where in her body to retain fluid like that the only place it can come from is her bladder and as it comes out the urethra

it must be urine... So as a women has an intense orgasim she loses control of her bladder and urinates while cuming

Over to you xx

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

When I'm really worked up it happens. Don't really care about the technical aspect of what or why it happens it just feels good.

over a year ago

"Ok well when a women squirts what is the fluid that comes out and where does it come from .... As a women has know where in her body to retain fluid like that the only place it can come from is her bladder and as it comes out the urethra

it must be urine... So as a women has an intense orgasim she loses control of her bladder and urinates while cuming

Over to you xx "

Not at all its a completely different sensation when you urinate its a pushing sensation. When squirting everything tightens i have been to the bathroom before so that it doesn't happen and it does. It doesnt smell like urine either

By *imbo57Man
over a year ago

kilmarnock ish

My first experiance i was shell shocked never thought it coulc be like that the lady was a bit overwhelmed as well it never happened again for weeks n weeks but we were not trying then one day whosh it happened again

By *rutouchCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ok well when a women squirts what is the fluid that comes out and where does it come from .... As a women has know where in her body to retain fluid like that the only place it can come from is her bladder and as it comes out the urethra

Over to you xx

Not at all its a completely different sensation when you urinate its a pushing sensation. When squirting everything tightens i have been to the bathroom before so that it doesn't happen and it does. It doesnt smell like urine either "

The sensation is deferent because when your urinating you are in control

of your bladder but when squirting you are not ...women can fill up cups and soak beads while squirting where else can the fluid be coming from .. ? There is not a place in a women's body to store fluid like that apart from her bladder ... Xxx

over a year ago

Over to you xx

Not at all its a completely different sensation when you urinate its a pushing sensation. When squirting everything tightens i have been to the bathroom before so that it doesn't happen and it does. It doesnt smell like urine either

The sensation is deferent because when your urinating you are in control

of your bladder but when squirting you are not ...women can fill up cups and soak beads while squirting where else can the fluid be coming from .. ? There is not a place in a women's body to store fluid like that apart from her bladder ... Xxx "

I can asure you i am in full control of my bladder. At the end of the day if you did not have control of you bladder you would be urinating everywhere i do not squirt from sex everytime which would be the case if i did not have bladder control and devil usually uses his fingers when i do and i know alot of women who can squirt and everyone has full control of their fuctions. And certainly if you have good pelvic floor control ie doung the exercises you have very good bladder control

over a year ago

Never squirted yet but I live in hope but not an issue if I can't then I can't x

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Over to you xx

Not at all its a completely different sensation when you urinate its a pushing sensation. When squirting everything tightens i have been to the bathroom before so that it doesn't happen and it does. It doesnt smell like urine either "

Doesn't taste like urine either

PS you should've given Karen the sheet when she was round there haha

John

over a year ago

Over to you xx

John "

Damn i forgot will bring it with us xx

over a year ago

Over to you xx

I have to totally agree with this. I'm not saying urine is never ever present in small quantities cause it's all going on down there but if I squirt it can taste bitter, which I believe is a documented opinion. It certainly doesn't taste like urine.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"

It doesnt smell like urine either

John

Damn i forgot will bring it with us xx "

The sheet or Karen? I thought she was never coming home tonight haha

John

over a year ago

"

It doesnt smell like urine either

John

Damn i forgot will bring it with us xx

The sheet or Karen? I thought she was never coming home tonight haha

John "

I was going to keep her plenty of room or three in our bed lol

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"Apparently all women are capable of squirting and I've made many women squirt much to my surprise...all I can say is that you have to be adventurous and imaginative and make sure you have a change of clothes/sheets and lots of towels handy"

From experience in an MFM I had... bring wellies & arm bands too. First time it happened I thought I'd killed the gal involved.

On a serious note tho, as fascinated as I am by squirters I know the girls can get a bit put off if they're under pressure to squirt so best to just have fun & if it happens, it happens. Bonus.

Post new Message to Thread