Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Helping a friend fullfill a fantasy tonight and got me thinking I don't have any unfulfilled fantasies.

What are yours might give me a few ideas

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

While in Fuengerola with my wife , we went into a sex shop to look for the cabins. We've done it a few times in Amsterdam. Any way she was wearing denim shorts no knickers and no bra - both of us well horny. Once inside the video cabin she sat on the bench. I deliberately didn't lock the door. She started playing with herself and the door went a few times , this was getting me really horny so the next time I said to her let him in - I was out of site so opened it up fully and said get in. He took out his cock and he was hung well , i said to my wife want him off. So i started kissing her and before long she was getting fingered well writhing about saying no , stop , I just kept kissing her hoping she would take his size. this lasted about 15 mins and she came well and said thats enough. I was sure she took him but she won't tell me for sure she just said she came on his fingers. Still turns me on like fuck, we talk about it when were fucking and both us get of on it.

I just can't wait to do it again.

Fingerhola indeed.

over a year ago

The ones I have will probably never happen now

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Got a few ...just need a willing fem to play them out with

By *ntirelyuptoyouCouple
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Very very few fantasies left, other than the complete never going to happen ones like Tom Hardy tieing me up or Channing Tatum giving me a lapdance

I still haven't been completely submissive to two men at once, and I'm keen to try female cuckolding but that'd about it!

By *abygraingerMan
over a year ago

glasgow

I'm a hairdresser and I have a fantasy cutting a lady's hair while were naked then she blows me as I blow dry her. Mmm

over a year ago

Mine is sex im my office over the desk

over a year ago

"I'm a hairdresser and I have a fantasy cutting a lady's hair while were naked then she blows me as I blow dry her. Mmm"

Zohan

over a year ago

"Helping a friend fullfill a fantasy tonight and got me thinking I don't have any unfulfilled fantasies.

What are yours might give me a few ideas"

What was the fantasy u were helping out with?

By *ookingforme2016Man
over a year ago

Livingston/Edinburgh

"The ones I have will probably never happen now "

never say never

By *abygraingerMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm a hairdresser and I have a fantasy cutting a lady's hair while were naked then she blows me as I blow dry her. Mmm

Zohan "

By *abygraingerMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm a hairdresser and I have a fantasy cutting a lady's hair while were naked then she blows me as I blow dry her. Mmm

Zohan "

If only.

over a year ago

Love getting my hair done

over a year ago

Lol i will do it shorty

By *abygraingerMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Love getting my hair done "

Let me know when lol. X

By *achylBondTV/TS
over a year ago

Glasgow

If any women have fantasies about being with a transvestite please contact me to arrange something xxx

over a year ago

Just the normal, in a dungeon getting destroyed by a very dominant woman

By *river1Man
over a year ago

glasgow

I am a taxi driver ,

ooh god I can tell a few stories , but my fantasy is to watch a fem paying her fare with her panties x

over a year ago

Currently my biggest fantasies are to experience DVP and DP... There are more but that's my top. Mr is experienced in this, just biding our time to find the right people to fulfil them

-Mrs-

over a year ago

"While in Fuengerola with my wife , we went into a sex shop to look for the cabins. We've done it a few times in Amsterdam. Any way she was wearing denim shorts no knickers and no bra - both of us well horny. Once inside the video cabin she sat on the bench. I deliberately didn't lock the door. She started playing with herself and the door went a few times , this was getting me really horny so the next time I said to her let him in - I was out of site so opened it up fully and said get in. He took out his cock and he was hung well , i said to my wife want him off. So i started kissing her and before long she was getting fingered well writhing about saying no , stop , I just kept kissing her hoping she would take his size. this lasted about 15 mins and she came well and said thats enough. I was sure she took him but she won't tell me for sure she just said she came on his fingers. Still turns me on like fuck, we talk about it when were fucking and both us get of on it.

I just can't wait to do it again.

Fingerhola indeed."

Post new Message to Thread