Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Mega Drive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This may sound strange but does anyone have an old sega mega drive? I'm looking to get one with Lemmings and Road Rash. I know I can check the bay of E and Amazon (other shopping sites are also available) but I figured I'd see if anyone I know has one.

Thank you!

B&C x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Ohh i loved my sega years ago wish i had 1 now ..."pga tour golf" would never be off it i loved that game lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"This may sound strange but does anyone have an old sega mega drive? I'm looking to get one with Lemmings and Road Rash. I know I can check the bay of E and Amazon (other shopping sites are also available) but I figured I'd see if anyone I know has one.

Thank you!

Get yourself a retron 5, it plays Nes,snes,megadrive and all gameboy cartridges and upscales them to hd so you can play it straight on your hd tv through hdmi you can also use the original console controllers, it's a great piece of kit mate

B&C x"

over a year ago

Retron5 is awesome, got a Mega Drive II not sure if it works, but if does and you could use it - let me know.

over a year ago

"Retron5 is awesome, got a Mega Drive II not sure if it works, but if does and you could use it - let me know."

Retron 5 is the best mate love playing the old super mario games on the big tv in hd lol sonic the hedgehog is amazing on it aswell

over a year ago

I've been using the rpi to run MAME - loving it.

Gonna build my own cab.

over a year ago

Always fancied trying the rpi but heard it can be quite tricky if your not that clued up on it

Post new Message to Thread