Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Married or attached

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I realise now that there are a lot of fibbers on here. Why not be honest about it lers face it once you tell one porkie it becomes a habbit. Why not ask are they happy in there relationship why are you here ? Some people just see married and look elsewhere.

I actually had a good conversation with a young woman but even though what i told her its still down to the moral fact that im married some peoplejust cant get by it. I gotta respect that but at least she and i both made an effort if only there was more like her on here.

So whats your thoughts would you take the time or effort yo even ask ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I realise now that there are a lot of fibbers on here. Why not be honest about it lers face it once you tell one porkie it becomes a habbit. Why not ask are they happy in there relationship why are you here ? Some people just see married and look elsewhere.

I actually had a good conversation with a young woman but even though what i told her its still down to the moral fact that im married some peoplejust cant get by it. I gotta respect that but at least she and i both made an effort if only there was more like her on here.

So whats your thoughts would you take the time or effort yo even ask ?"

You could ask but will never know the truth with some people lol I'm single

By *oody2shoesWoman
over a year ago

dunbartonshire

I'm married and don't lie about it x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Very much married as most people know

By *arried adventurers!Couple
over a year ago

North Lanarkshire

I'm married and I'd always be open with anyone I'm seeing. No relationship is black and white and everyone has different reasons for being on here. I wouldn't expect to be judged, nor would I judge anyone else.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I always ask! Plus the way I meet I think it would be hard escaping the wife, plus I think I would be a married guys nightmare to meet me and lie about it

over a year ago

"I always ask! Plus the way I meet I think it would be hard escaping the wife, plus I think I would be a married guys nightmare to meet me and lie about it "
as long as your honest . Personally I like being single and try and meet single woman .. I feel it fits better with both timetables ..

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I always ask! Plus the way I meet I think it would be hard escaping the wife, plus I think I would be a married guys nightmare to meet me and lie about it as long as your honest . Personally I like being single and try and meet single woman .. I feel it fits better with both timetables .. "

Oh and I am single

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I'm married and I'd always be open with anyone I'm seeing. No relationship is black and white and everyone has different reasons for being on here. I wouldn't expect to be judged, nor would I judge anyone else. "

over a year ago

Yes I don't see past it! Talking to married men bit me on the arse a few days ago when I get a msg from a woman saying she was the wife of someone I've chatted to and caught him wanking over my pics. Told me I'd ruined her life and now her two year old won't now have a dad at home!

In a nutshell... Married men = no go area. If they choose to lie to me then at least I'm not party to the crime knowingly.

over a year ago

"I always ask! Plus the way I meet I think it would be hard escaping the wife, plus I think I would be a married guys nightmare to meet me and lie about it as long as your honest . Personally I like being single and try and meet single woman .. I feel it fits better with both timetables ..

Oh and I am single "

that's good .. Send me a message and let's get the boat rocking

over a year ago

"I'm married and don't lie about it x"

+1 it's the best policy

over a year ago

"I'm married and I'd always be open with anyone I'm seeing. No relationship is black and white and everyone has different reasons for being on here. I wouldn't expect to be judged, nor would I judge anyone else. "

I've been saying this for ages, but unfortunately many on here do judge.

over a year ago

its a bit of a double edger..

I prefer a meet i can be free with..that usually means spending a nite/weekend together..

not really in a big judgement as I've met married people before, without their partner's consent...but to be honest..I wouldnt meet others while in a relationship..I'd rather not be in it(which I would express at some point).

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"I'm married and I'd always be open with anyone I'm seeing. No relationship is black and white and everyone has different reasons for being on here. I wouldn't expect to be judged, nor would I judge anyone else.

I've been saying this for ages, but unfortunately many on here do judge."

Of course we do we are human, been there and done that and never again. This is meant to be fun and to possibly be involved in someone else's drama is not my idea of fun.

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

By *lawless doveWoman
over a year ago

bothwell

i wont meet a married guy sorry unless he was part of a couple and wife was there and joining in

over a year ago

"i wont meet a married guy sorry unless he was part of a couple and wife was there and joining in"

Haha should've read this before I started trying to chat in the Scotland Room x

over a year ago

Use to have strong views about this. Would never meet anyone married. Now if people are honest with me and my gut feeling is ok. Then I can make up my own mind . There always to sides to a tale . I get people have different sex drives etc. Just glad I'm single .

over a year ago

Attached tho maybe not for much longer

over a year ago

"Attached tho maybe not for much longer "

Christ you don't half go threw relationships...

over a year ago

Your married, you've got a loving spooning partner, you have someone to have passionate love with or just lustfull sex with every night in your bed. Why the hell risk all that for some sordid liaisons on her with someone who means absolutely nothing to you but can cost you a fortune in divorce settlement ?

over a year ago

Same here

Post new Message to Thread