Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Pics

Jump to newest

By *orth and south OP   Couple
over a year ago

scotland

What really grinds my gear stick - is when people post pics that have been previously posted before, deleted then a few weeks later re-post them!!! Why??? Is it because they didn't get enough fabs first time round??Don't know why it annoys me so much but it does!!!

Has anybody else noticed this??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

why do people get so upset about what someone else does on their own profile ?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"What really grinds my gear stick - is when people post pics that have been previously posted before, deleted then a few weeks later re-post them!!! Why??? Is it because they didn't get enough fabs first time round??Don't know why it annoys me so much but it does!!!

Has anybody else noticed this??"

yes I think the annoyance comes with how vain the person must be

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Haven't noticed that, but maybe they just recycle pics to keep it fresh. Always folk joining who won't have seen them. And as said, there profile, can do with it what they want.

over a year ago

I know I get sick of seeing same pics on others profiles that never change, good to swap it up. I do it myself and couldn't care less if they get fabbed or not.

over a year ago

If they are feeling better about themselves because they are getting a bit of attention it can't be that bad.

I suspect you are talking about a single female or a couple that are doing this.

As much as this is a swinging site a lot of people are on here for the attention as they aren't probably getting enough in the real world.

over a year ago

Maybe they ran out of room so in order to swap photos around they delete and re upload?

over a year ago

If you just block anyone who is annoying you in such a fashion they won't appear in your newsfeed and hey presto...problem over! Now I don't know or indeed care how may times they upload.

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Really none of my business.

Is their profile to with as they please

Sometimes allowances change due to site membership

What's a Fab lol?

over a year ago

"Haven't noticed that, but maybe they just recycle pics to keep it fresh. Always folk joining who won't have seen them. And as said, there profile, can do with it what they want."

over a year ago

There is a female on my timeline thing that has maybe about ten pictures and posts the same ones every day.

Its not to keep things fresh, its for attention.

over a year ago

Some people greet for the sake of feckin greeting ...People join Fabswingers for various reasons.What people do with their profiles is entirely up to them.

If rotating pics is something they feel works for them so be it.

Why would a Woman not like a we bit of attention ?

Post new Message to Thread