Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Timewasters

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's the point of them. Just travelled 40 miles to meet someone. Got there and they messages to say weren't coming then just came on here and deleted their profile. Not amused. One horny man now with nowhere to go

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Know the feeling arrange to meet a couple last week agreed i book hotel and share costs when we met travelled 70 miles 60 quid for a hotel and no show

over a year ago

"Know the feeling arrange to meet a couple last week agreed i book hotel and share costs when we met travelled 70 miles 60 quid for a hotel and no show "

Ridiculous. These people should be IP blocked from here

over a year ago

"Know the feeling arrange to meet a couple last week agreed i book hotel and share costs when we met travelled 70 miles 60 quid for a hotel and no show

Ridiculous. These people should be IP blocked from here"

Totally agree its not the travelling it was the hotel cost

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Must've been those damn single men you were meeting. Couples and fems of fab wouldn't do that

over a year ago

"Must've been those damn single men you were meeting. Couples and fems of fab wouldn't do that"

Read my quote was a couple

over a year ago

"Must've been those damn single men you were meeting. Couples and fems of fab wouldn't do that

Read my quote was a couple "

He was being sarcastic

over a year ago

"Must've been those damn single men you were meeting. Couples and fems of fab wouldn't do that

Read my quote was a couple

"

How'd you know, did you speak or cam? Just curious

over a year ago

I'm sorry 70 miles and £60 are you mad?

over a year ago

"I'm sorry 70 miles and £60 are you mad? "

Learn by the mistake

over a year ago

"Know the feeling arrange to meet a couple last week agreed i book hotel and share costs when we met travelled 70 miles 60 quid for a hotel and no show

Ridiculous. These people should be IP blocked from here"

Fabswingers takes NO responsibility in what you do in regards too meets.

By *lawless doveWoman
over a year ago

bothwell

Was ment to meet a guy on Saturday all arranged after chatting for a while. Was only a social meet but he was a no show. Now find out he met someone else instead. BASTARD!!! but hey his loss was my gain.

over a year ago

I think its quite shocking to arrange a meet then meet someone else. As for travelling 70 miles and paying for a hotel i simply wouldnt do make sure you arrange a social meet first

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes when your so desperate to meet the only person who's getting done is yourself. Be realistic take a step back and take a breath and think about the situation before you dive in. I always chat a while and always chat on the phone and if a couple both parties. I always social first as well at a place that's mutual where it's half way for both to travel to. If people are genuine and want to meet they will not make you pay and travel

over a year ago

"Please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes when your so desperate to meet the only person who's getting done is yourself. Be realistic take a step back and take a breath and think about the situation before you dive in. I always chat a while and always chat on the phone and if a couple both parties. I always social first as well at a place that's mutual where it's half way for both to travel to. If people are genuine and want to meet they will not make you pay and travel "

Well said, and good advice

over a year ago

"Please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes when your so desperate to meet the only person who's getting done is yourself. Be realistic take a step back and take a breath and think about the situation before you dive in. I always chat a while and always chat on the phone and if a couple both parties. I always social first as well at a place that's mutual where it's half way for both to travel to. If people are genuine and want to meet they will not make you pay and travel "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

There will always be fakes on here.

Maybe rethink your selection process.

Always insist on speaking on the phone first so you at least know it's the sex of the profile your chatting to and if it's a couple insist on speaking to both.

Always insist on a social meet first and maybe on a day you and your meet has plenty of time, that way if you get on and want fun there and then you can.

If you can't accommodate and neither can your potential meet then ask them to share hotel costs (it's only fair).

If your suspicious then ask them to book the hotel and prove to you they have done so.

Everyday is a school day on here and when your keen to meet sometimes common sense goes straight out the window.

So op maybe you will have learned something from the experience and a change to your selection process might help.... Good luck xx

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Are these posts allowed? Because I remember voicing my disappointment with a similar such situation some time ago and I was temporarily banned from the forums as a result,perhaps fab has eased up its strict policy on the forum's,if thats the case then it's about time! lol

over a year ago

"Was ment to meet a guy on Saturday all arranged after chatting for a while. Was only a social meet but he was a no show. Now find out he met someone else instead. BASTARD!!! but hey his loss was my gain. "

Idiot of a man who would knock back you

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Did you name the other person? That may be why you were banned

over a year ago

"What's the point of them. Just travelled 40 miles to meet someone. Got there and they messages to say weren't coming then just came on here and deleted their profile. Not amused. One horny man now with nowhere to go "

its worse if they do it 5 times

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Really you drove all that way paid all that money for hotel ...in the vain promise of a first meet sorry but wouldnt be me...maybe with someone ive met before and know well

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

place is full of them. I'd look at it as a lesson learned.... personally never meet unless

1, i see pics...

2, i get a working phone number...

3, if a couple or a female i want to talk to them to confirm its not a fake guy...

4, if they insist on a hotel i get them to book it and mail me the confirmation (yes they can blank their name out)..

5, I may waiver some of these stipulations if they have met someone I know and they confirm their ok...

if someone cant/wont agree to this, they dont get a meet and i dont get my time wasted...

over a year ago

I never paid any money towards a hotel.

over a year ago

It was all arrange. Wasn't desperate or diving in.

By *inasparklesWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Please don't take this the wrong way but sometimes when your so desperate to meet the only person who's getting done is yourself. Be realistic take a step back and take a breath and think about the situation before you dive in. I always chat a while and always chat on the phone and if a couple both parties. I always social first as well at a place that's mutual where it's half way for both to travel to. If people are genuine and want to meet they will not make you pay and travel

It was all arrange. Wasn't desperate or diving in. "

This wasn't aimed at you personally more as advice to all. This is my process and I never get done. Stood up. Time wasters . I never get asked to do all the travelling. Pay money or anything because I take my time get to know people . Chat on the phone . Meet for a coffee or few drinks long before I'd ever consider a sexual meet. People through time will show there true colours if genuine it not as no one can out on an act for days or weeks at a time x

By *implyJayGeeMan
over a year ago

Garthamlock

Would never stand someone up, just down right rude. Have had it done to me previously and it's rotten.

Post new Message to Thread