Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

accommodation

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why is it most women or couples think that because a guy cant accomodate he is married my circumstances are separated from wife living with friend and cant accomodate

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

In the main a mature adult needs their own space. I get that circumstance has put you in this position but when folk are messed about by those who cant accom because of her in doors. They use accom as a preferance im sure in time you will have your own place or sort out an arrangment with your friend

over a year ago

Hopefully soon once house is sold etc

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why is it most women or couples think that because a guy cant accomodate he is married my circumstances are separated from wife living with friend and cant accomodate "

Because most times it true .sneaking behind there wife or girlfriends back.

over a year ago

Maybe so but shouldn't tar all guys with the same brush

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Maybe so but shouldn't tar all guys with the same brush"
I always take people at face value when told their reasons for not being able to accommodate.

If people can't accommodate it doesn't always mean cheating.

Good luck op and I hope you manage to get your own place soon so you can't start entertaining at home xx

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'll soon be able to accommodate as soon to be ex-missus is leaving for her new place in a few weeks. Can't wait to change my status to "can accommodate "

By *alcon43Woman
over a year ago

Paisley

I'm single but my kids live with me so it's not empty very often.

over a year ago

It's the liars and cheats who make others suspicious. There's guys on here who have 'can accomodate' then say hotels or a wee drive in the sunshine... now those are the ones who are up to no good.

Oops tarring with that brush

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Careful could be seen as a judgement

over a year ago

Haha I'm all about saying what I think, obviously whilst trying not to be judgemental.

That and I know that it happens, I've been on the receiving end of a rotten cheat using those tactics. One less on here now

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why is it most women or couples think that because a guy cant accomodate he is married my circumstances are separated from wife living with friend and cant accomodate "

It's just another reason to reject someone. There's no shortage of available guys on Fab so why should a lady or a couple 'risk' meeting a cheater?

over a year ago

All because a guy cant accomodate he is classed as a cheater what about all the woman that cant accomodate are they cheaters

over a year ago

Because too many people on here like to judge and challenge that.

People need too respect that you dont accomodate for whatever reasons.It is no ones business the reasons you choose not to accom wether your married seperated or single.

Just as much as you respect others preferences

Good Luck

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

People will always judge you no matter what. Ignore them

over a year ago

"People will always judge you no matter what. Ignore them "

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why is it most women or couples think that because a guy cant accomodate he is married my circumstances are separated from wife living with friend and cant accomodate

People need too respect that you dont accomodate for whatever reasons.It is no ones business the reasons you choose not to accom wether your married seperated or single.

Good Luck "

spot on

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why is it most women or couples think that because a guy cant accomodate he is married my circumstances are separated from wife living with friend and cant accomodate

Good Luck "

People DON'T need to respect anyone's reasons for choosing not to accommodate and we know from posts elsewhere that they don't.

Yes, they probably miss out on some potentially great meets but I suspect they feel a bit more secure 'cos if someone can lie about their domestic situation, what else will they lie about.

over a year ago

"All because a guy cant accomodate he is classed as a cheater what about all the woman that cant accomodate are they cheaters "

No one said all of them... Well I never

Post new Message to Thread