Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile change

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok after seeing some discussions on here by guys about their profile, how much is acceptable in the profile text, and an acceptable profile picture! Taken on board some of the comments and totally changed mine. And feedback would be gratefully relieved.

James

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok after seeing some discussions on here by guys about their profile, how much is acceptable in the profile text, and an acceptable profile picture! Taken on board some of the comments and totally changed mine. And feedback would be gratefully relieved.

James "

your profile is very good and well written.

Your photos are pleasing to the eye but maybe try not to focus too much on your tattoos and maybe mix them up a bit.

But overall a good profile.

Good luck op and I hope you enjoy your stay in Scotland xx

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Well written and tells people about you rather than a list of wants,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very good profile. Get a soapy shower pic on lol

over a year ago

Ok my lovelies thank you very much, noted and taken on board! Soapy shower shot? Naughty!!

over a year ago

"Ok my lovelies thank you very much, noted and taken on board! Soapy shower shot? Naughty!! "
and don't forget a suit shot is compulsory on here lol

over a year ago

"Ok my lovelies thank you very much, noted and taken on board! Soapy shower shot? Naughty!! and don't forget a suit shot is compulsory on here lol "

I do have a couple of them, but would need to edit the face out lol

over a year ago

"Ok my lovelies thank you very much, noted and taken on board! Soapy shower shot? Naughty!! and don't forget a suit shot is compulsory on here lol

I do have a couple of them, but would need to edit the face out lol "

edit away and send me the unedited versions lol

over a year ago

"Ok my lovelies thank you very much, noted and taken on board! Soapy shower shot? Naughty!! and don't forget a suit shot is compulsory on here lol

I do have a couple of them, but would need to edit the face out lol edit away and send me the unedited versions lol "

Ha ha ok added, suit, kilt and the fireman shot x

over a year ago

I do have a couple of them, but would need to edit the face out lol edit away and send me the unedited versions lol

Ha ha ok added, suit, kilt and the fireman shot x "

now that's a great mix up of photos.. Little bit of variety is good.. Big thumbs

over a year ago

I do have a couple of them, but would need to edit the face out lol edit away and send me the unedited versions lol

Perfect, variety is the spice of life :D

Ha ha ok added, suit, kilt and the fireman shot x now that's a great mix up of photos.. Little bit of variety is good.. Big thumbs "

over a year ago

Ha ha ok added, suit, kilt and the fireman shot x "

Fireman

That's a big hose

over a year ago

Fireman

That's a big hose "

Ha ha but my hose is not on show!! Prefer the anticipation and the cheeky look in her eye when it pings out of your boxers :D!

over a year ago

Fireman

That's a big hose

Ha ha but my hose is not on show!! Prefer the anticipation and the cheeky look in her eye when it pings out of your boxers :D! "

I was referring to the big red one in the pic.... no idea what you're talking about

over a year ago

Fireman

That's a big hose

Ha ha but my hose is not on show!! Prefer the anticipation and the cheeky look in her eye when it pings out of your boxers :D!

I was referring to the big red one in the pic.... no idea what you're talking about "

Oops my bad

over a year ago

Fireman

That's a big hose

I was referring to the big red one in the pic.... no idea what you're talking about

Oops my bad "

Ooh a phrase Jax Teller (SOA) uses I'm afraid I'd prefer to look at his hose lol

Post new Message to Thread