Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

drinks meet

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i am just curious to how many ppl are like us in that we prefer to meet with couples socially before playing for the first time???.

personally i think it take alot of pressure off.. i mean yeh the pics are good but not all ppl have face pics and you cant really tell what a person is really like til u meet them.

whats your opinion on the matter??

kaz (karma143) xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Would never meet in the first place without seeing a face pic

but we do prefer to meet socialy first but have on occations met n palyed on the same nite because of the travel distance and had a really gd time on all meets

luv jacs

xxxxx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

understand totally where your coming from, we were nervous as hell believing there was an expectation to play when going for a meet(ignorance on our part), had a social meet on Saturday past and had a fantastic night and it really did make it more comfortable knowing it was a social only, can't wait to follow it up with with some fun next time.

over a year ago

hey, happy monday to you all.x

we have ended up friends first with girls that we have met before actually having the sex, even though it was the subject of threesomes that has got us talking in the first place..

It is important to see people as actual people and get to know them other than just seeing them as a fucktoy. I cannot stand people seeing me as someone they can just 'pump'.

xx

By *1cebren4uWoman
over a year ago

clydebank

yea i see where you are coming from kaz as there are a lot of singles ,couples, out there who use pics on there profiles of many years ago so a little false in my eyes and many others too so i hear and when u actually meet they dont really look like the pics anymore, so yea maybe arranging drinks first and if you all click and want the after drinks fun but with no pressures, when you have been swinging as long as this old dog here (me) lol you will just take all this in your stride.

i always ask for a face pic b4 i meet sent to another email addy if they dont want to display it on fabs.

well kaz babes good luck in your shagging and you make the best hunters chicken ever he he he xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

bren u can come for hunters chicken whenever u like!!!

kaz xx

over a year ago

also attending the many socials helps put faces to names..

you also get to see folks wi drink...

view now tiptoes out of any further references to d*unken antics......

have fun all xxxxxx

over a year ago

we were chatting about heading out to a social even soon, just to let people meet us and for us to put faces to usernames and such like.

will be interesting x

over a year ago

"we were chatting about heading out to a social even soon, just to let people meet us and for us to put faces to usernames and such like.

will be interesting x"

enjoy ... they are great fun....

just avoid the baldy heeded geezer who will be pissed and dancing wi his breeks roond ankles...

its CARE IN THE COMMUNITY at its finest.. bless him.......

over a year ago

lol, atleast he has a goodtime when he is allowed a day pass..

x

over a year ago

yeh socials are really good especially for those who are new or nervous.. we have met some really good friends thru social events

xx

over a year ago

"hey, happy monday to you all.x

we have ended up friends first with girls that we have met before actually having the sex, even though it was the subject of threesomes that has got us talking in the first place..

It is important to see people as actual people and get to know them other than just seeing them as a fucktoy. I cannot stand people seeing me as someone they can just 'pump'.

xx"

Gotta say, im pretty prepared to try n be a fucktoy,lol, can always change my mind later eh,lol

over a year ago

We ALWAYS meet socially first, without exception.

Doing this means we can just be ourselves, relax and have a really good social night without the pressure of sex with people we've just met being on the agenda.

We find this approach works well for us.

over a year ago

well we wouldnt meet anyone withoout face pics 1st..

we have played on 1st dates and we have not so we cool with anything really.

but i find sometimes you can chat too much and the spark is lost?

auds x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/06/09 23:42:46]

over a year ago

"but i find sometimes you can chat too much and the spark is lost?

auds x"

Yep, we've found that as well which is why we now try to meet others within a certain time period. Not always easy to do this though when you're working around shifts.

x

over a year ago

Perhaps it's just me but I've always felt meeting a total stranger just for sex is a bit, for want of a better word, clinical.

I mean, it's always going to better sex the more comfortable you are with each other, so a no-strings social meet first just seems like common sense to me.

over a year ago

maybe just me

but the idea of chatting to someone then meeting up and not knowing if yous are gonna get it on that night lol well,,,bit of a turn on!!!!

oooo im a bad girl lol

By *cotsteveMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Not like you Aud!

Can't say I'd ever meet without a face pix at least and a quiet drink beforehand helps break the ice and the nerves

Socials are a good way to put names to faces

By *rebor601cplCouple
over a year ago

edinburgh

as a cpl we deff like meeting socially first ,either at a munch or social ,as far as pics are concerned, they are helpfull ,however ,we have found personality and humour are more important (you just cant really tell from a pic )

over a year ago

We insist on meeting socially first, this way there are no expectations and means everyone can walk away and say no thanks without any embassasment.

If there is a second meet everyone knows why they are there, but this doesnt mean things will happen even then. Everyone still has a chance to say no, and for us if one says no then we all stop.

over a year ago

hi we always meet before for drinks as it makes it more comfy for everyone

Post new Message to Thread