Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Workmen

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you ever get that feeling if someone's working in your house like a workman of some sort. That they are on Fab also. You drop the word fab into the conversation they laugh and then in come the kids. Dammmmmmmmm. There should be a code word you can use

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *el65Man
over a year ago

paisley

"Do you ever get that feeling if someone's working in your house like a workman of some sort. That they are on Fab also. You drop the word fab into the conversation they laugh and then in come the kids. Dammmmmmmmm. There should be a code word you can use "

iv,e thought about that too I work usually in retail unit sometime in private houses , always wonder if some of the people I meet are on here ,

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Very interesting point . Yes I do think that myself with some people I met thinking is she of them (excuse the pun) on fab. Or maybe it's wishfull thinking as i am in the general publics houses on a daily basis hmmmm

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happened a few yrs ago...working in a house..chattin with the guy...in walks his mrs..recognised her from chat room cam the previous saturday night

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

Ive bumped into loads of people I've known from fab in day to day living at various jobs I've had,on the train or in the street or through mutual non fab friends or family of friends lol

Post new Message to Thread