Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Straight guys - toys and outfits ??

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Okay ,It seems that many guys on here ask alot about what toys/outfits a female has in her possession ,which is a pet hate of mine . If I want you to know you'll find out in person!

So, how many guys on here believe that only the female should have these things and if so why ? Why don't straight guys have a huge array of toys and outfits if they expect us to ?

Finally as i'm off on a wee rant here, guys who wish strapon play should supply their own as they are the one wishing it used on them don't you think

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ive met a few guys that have there own toys one whos collection is just about as large as mine

over a year ago

I used to have a couple of toys, great for playing when I'm myself but even better when I pulled girls and got them back to mine then pulled out a vibe they would look at me wry strangely.haha. Most got turned on by it.I want more toys.

By *areassetsukMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

funnily enough i have several outfits, US Cop, as well as US Navy uniform, as well as some leather and latex stuff as well.

i did have some toys as well(for women), but from a womans point of view, dont you think that they might not like the thought of them being used on other before them!

over a year ago

i couldnt play with someone elses toys, just the thought of them not being cleaned properly gives me the boak, happy to bring mine along and know they'll be cleaned properly

over a year ago

I have a paddle bat nipple clamps 3 toys 8in vibro 10in and a huge 14x6 with stopper to stick to floor. Agree guy should provide strap on.

By *onty200ukMan
over a year ago

glasgow

i have a remote control car an xbox360 and a ps3 don't normally wear a uniform when using them sorry

over a year ago

yes i have toys, - dildo, vibro, strap-on and my fav - a nice thick black cock which can be stuck to the floor, wall, shower etc. OMG - why do i feel horny right now??

Dirty xxxx

over a year ago

"Why don't straight guys have a huge array of toys and outfits if they expect us to ?"

Who says they don't lol

J and I have more a large communal pool of stuff we can take visiting.

By *if42Man
over a year ago

dundee

Don't believe it's only females who should have em but also suspect many would rather use their own for obvious reasons...each to their own

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seems everyone thinks that toys only apply to certain intimate ones ...obviously there are many other types . Also noticed not many guys mentioning they have outfits that they can put on for the viewing pleasure of us females

For the record I have a very large collection of all types of toys and impliments some which cannot be moved due to size ,although i'm not telling you what everything is

By *lightly temptedMan
over a year ago

coupar angus

Got a few sets of camoflague uniforms if that helps

(mostly US stuff tho)

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

Hmm I have a number of toys, mostly battery operated, but not of a sexual nature!

As for outfits, I have a few, the question is what sort of outfits do the women like?

Smart sauve business man? rough builder?, avant gard artist? Paramedic? Life guard (not so practical on these snowy days!

over a year ago

Good question - personally I seem to have accumulated rather a large collection of toys, some battery powered, some mains and some that need no more than a wickedly perverted mind to operate them !

As to outfits - why should the girls have all the fun dressing up ....

Post new Message to Thread