Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Bareback

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm sure this will have been discussed but I was chatting with a lovely lady, part of a couple, and was looking to arrange a meet. That is until she posted a pic of her going bareback. I asked if she goes BB in regular meets. She said she did, so I decided not to go ahead with the meet. What would you guys have done?

PS. Not sure if she blocked me or has left the site.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd have made myself a bacon sandwich.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

each to there own. It was your call.

over a year ago

Better to be safe than sorry bareback with long term fuckbuddy. Actually enjoy condoms I know most men hate them but its a vital part of protection . Everyone should get checked out . If for peace of mind as most std have no syndromes .

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

"I'd have made myself a bacon sandwich. "

lol' at this and have no idea why.

I was on a meet last week and person asked me if I liked bareback but it's not an option with me, unless it's with a long term person who doesn't sleep with others without protection etc

over a year ago

Thanks guys. That was a damn sight easier than my last post. Think I'll give up on the Forum

over a year ago

Individual preferences i would go with bareback if on offer but not fussed

over a year ago

Come back skipper. I forgot to say it must have brown sauce. The sandwich not the vagina.

over a year ago

How old are you? Cant you make your own decisions?

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

Lol ur own safety is your own business.

Folks say all the time they play protected yet have bareback pics on their profile and that is entirely up to them.

Would not of made any difference to us as we would of played with condom.

We take the view that everyone plays bare and we protect ourselves accordingly.

over a year ago

"Lol ur own safety is your own business.

Folks say all the time they play protected yet have bareback pics on their profile and that is entirely up to them.

Would not of made any difference to us as we would of played with condom.

We take the view that everyone plays bare and we protect ourselves accordingly."

Fair dos, I just like to know anyone I meet has the same attitude towards healthy and safe sex as I do.

over a year ago

"How old are you? Cant you make your own decisions?"

Thanks for the insightful contribution. Of course I can make up my own mind, in fact I did. I was merely trying gauge how other people felt about it, isn't that what the forum is about?

over a year ago

Only should go bareback with long term partners

By *cottybhoyMan
over a year ago

falkirk

Is really a matter for informed adults to decide when together. Really should not be the concern of any other individual.

And the I would never go with that person because they have gone bareback with another and consequently are either unhealthy or unsafe attitude is simply ridiculous. In my opinion of course.

over a year ago

each to their own, its up to each person to decide what works for them.

over a year ago

Unless you in a loving long time relationship.then bareback is for bawbags....just my opinion mind

By *ikchattyfellahMan
over a year ago

Greenock

But if she does go bareback (btw I think you made the right decision not to bareback), you could have still met and used a condom? Or was she refusing to use any? If you do the glovin' lovin' then you are protected......

Btw, sorry if I've got the situation all wrong..

over a year ago

"Thanks guys. That was a damn sight easier than my last post. Think I'll give up on the Forum "

Probably best. It doesn't sound like you've got the mind set to deal with the wide variety of people who are perfectly entitled to post their views and opinions on here, whether you like them or not.

over a year ago

What's with the negativity ???!!!

Attitudes and comments like that put people off from contributing to the forum.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I pretty sure the op said in his opening message that he did indeed make his own decision.

He was asking what others would have done in the same position.

over a year ago

"How old are you? Cant you make your own decisions?I pretty sure the op said in his opening message that he did indeed make his own decision.

He was asking what others would have done in the same position. "

Thanks Nawty; always seem to get a balanced and helpful contribution from you. (Lame attempt at flirting, but true nonetheless lol)

over a year ago

"Thanks guys. That was a damn sight easier than my last post. Think I'll give up on the Forum

Probably best. It doesn't sound like you've got the mind set to deal with the wide variety of people who are perfectly entitled to post their views and opinions on here, whether you like them or not."

It wasn't people's opinions that frustrated me, it was that they didn't understand the point I was trying to make.

over a year ago

"But if she does go bareback (btw I think you made the right decision not to bareback), you could have still met and used a condom? Or was she refusing to use any? If you do the glovin' lovin' then you are protected......

Btw, sorry if I've got the situation all wrong.."

You're right, I could have agreed to meet and use a condom. It's just a personal choice I make. In fairness to the couple concerned, they don't list Safe Sex on their profile, so I should have spotted it earlier. I value all constructive comments, thanks for yours.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"How old are you? Cant you make your own decisions?I pretty sure the op said in his opening message that he did indeed make his own decision.

He was asking what others would have done in the same position.

Thanks Nawty; always seem to get a balanced and helpful contribution from you. (Lame attempt at flirting, but true nonetheless lol) "

thank you

over a year ago

Ok ...

So someone states on their profile they practice Safe Sex.They could possibly have Safe Sex with you.How can you be so sure that they have had Safe Sex with others.

Periodic health checks are paramount on a Swinging Site.

Good Luck

By *ikchattyfellahMan
over a year ago

Greenock

If you choose to do as what's comfortable for you and you're hurting nobody. I'd say that your decisions will in general be the right ones.

By *olincollins79Man
over a year ago

Bromley

Really cool story

Post new Message to Thread