Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Fab cards

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ordered some business sized cards with sexy photo of doll in nurses uniform and our fab details for when out at clubs or socials. Got given a few in England do hope it takes off here great for remembering names next day

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ordered some business sized cards with sexy photo of doll in nurses uniform and our fab details for when out at clubs or socials. Got given a few in England do hope it takes off here great for remembering names next day"
I met a gentleman at the valentine social who done this as he felt it was more discrete than pulling out his phone to exchange numbers.

I thought it was a good idea but some some said he was sleazy for doing it so I guess it's individual choice and if it works for you why not.

over a year ago

"Ordered some business sized cards with sexy photo of doll in nurses uniform and our fab details for when out at clubs or socials. Got given a few in England do hope it takes off here great for remembering names next dayI met a gentleman at the valentine social who done this as he felt it was more discrete than pulling out his phone to exchange numbers.

I thought it was a good idea but some some said he was sleazy for doing it so I guess it's individual choice and if it works for you why not. "

I just think they are great for remembering people's names I struggle to remember them if I've been drinking so anything that helps is a good idea in my book

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Had the same idea a while back, decent enough for those waking up d*unk and forgetful lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good idea. Where did you get them ??

over a year ago

Vista print just made it up on I phone so I could use some of our photos off it

over a year ago

Had a few people do this in the past its a brilliant idea. X

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Ordered some business sized cards with sexy photo of doll in nurses uniform and our fab details for when out at clubs or socials. Got given a few in England do hope it takes off here great for remembering names next dayI met a gentleman at the valentine social who done this as he felt it was more discrete than pulling out his phone to exchange numbers.

I thought it was a good idea but some some said he was sleazy for doing it so I guess it's individual choice and if it works for you why not. "

Do people pull phones out at socials?

over a year ago

Seems like a good way of dealing with business, so to speak. Everyone has different ways of conducting their lifestyles so why not.

over a year ago

I thought it was a good idea but some some said he was sleazy for doing it so I guess it's individual choice and if it works for you why not.

Do people pull phones out at socials?"

if people want to exchange numbers of course they would

over a year ago

Personally think this is a good idea as I tend to find at socials you get hit with such a variety of real names and fab site names (same as any large social/work meeting) remembering who was who is a bit of a pain the next day, so a few little cards really would be a great help xx

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Do people pull phones out at socials?if people want to exchange numbers of course they would "

Couldn't they be taught to write.

Phones, especially phones with cameras, should have no place at any kind of swingers meet.

over a year ago

Do people pull phones out at socials?if people want to exchange numbers of course they would

Phones, especially phones with cameras, should have no place at any kind of swingers meet."

why would that be then?

Because at the end of the day socials are just that...socials!!!

Nothing more than a group of people having a drink and a dance.

And I think most know how to conduct themselves and how to use their phones appropriately.

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I started doing that when I joined fab years ago

it's great way to remember names and to keep contact, as you say without having to bring out the phone....

Rx

over a year ago

This is such a good idea haha! I want some now

Good way to show interest in folk as well - after chatting and not quite sure how to go from there, hand over your wee card and wait to see if they get in touch lol

Lx

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

".........

Do people pull phones out at socials?if people want to exchange numbers of course they would

Phones, especially phones with cameras, should have no place at any kind of swingers meet.why would that be then?

And I think most know how to conduct themselves and how to use their phones appropriately. "

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought.

over a year ago

".........

Phones, especially phones with cameras, should have no place at any kind of swingers meet.why would that be then?

And I think most know how to conduct themselves and how to use their phones appropriately.

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought."

dear god

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

".........

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought.dear god "

I'm saddened you won't take personal security seriously.

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Personally think this is a good idea as I tend to find at socials you get hit with such a variety of real names and fab site names (same as any large social/work meeting) remembering who was who is a bit of a pain the next day, so a few little cards really would be a great help xx"

over a year ago

".........

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought.dear god

I'm saddened you won't take personal security seriously."

don't I? oh youl know best I guess.

over a year ago

".........

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought."

Hahahahaha! Come on man, get a hold of yourself.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

".........

I'm sure that's what Lord Sewell thought.dear god

I'm saddened you won't take personal security seriously."

christ im sure everyones out to hack everyday peoples phones as they exchange numbers. Over inflated self worth springs to mind

over a year ago

This thread was for discussing fab card not security

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

It seems a good idea, though just writing your FAB name on a scrap of papper would suffice and perhaps seem a bit more 'spur of the moment' than business cards asnd raise less questions if accidentally droped in public.

over a year ago

Yeh but no where near as classy

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yeh but no where near as classy"

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Years ago folk used same things for cb radio meetings exchange cards with your handle and 20 on them . ( late 70's 80's before mobile phones were around )

over a year ago

"Years ago folk used same things for cb radio meetings exchange cards with your handle and 20 on them . ( late 70's 80's before mobile phones were around )"
. Face cards I remember having them

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

its all about discretion ....and ithink if cards were left laying it would and could raise a few staffs attention lol....but again its discretion . But cards are certainly an interesting concept .

Think sometimes names are easily mixed up and forgotten between drink and music .

over a year ago

We've forgotten some wonderful peoples

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"We've forgotten some wonderful peoples"

Think most people have , can be hard to communicate with blaring music lol

over a year ago

"We've forgotten some wonderful peoples

Think most people have , can be hard to communicate with blaring music lol "

Always the biggest problem at socials

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"We've forgotten some wonderful peoples

Think most people have , can be hard to communicate with blaring music lol

Always the biggest problem at socials "

I like socials with 2 areas hint hint anyone organising one haha

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/08/15 20:06:22]

over a year ago

I'd probably be annoying and get a swinging-related riddle on my card for others to figure out my username, if they were bothered at all to try  

That way if it was left lying around no one outwith the swinging scene would really understand it lol

By *rbusyhandsMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Sxcrex sits at a pub table with his fellow swingers. He removes a silver case from his pocket. One of his friends leans across, smirking.

"Is that a gram?"

"New card. Whaddya think?"

Rex slides his card across the table; it's off-white, with the words SXCREX : SWINGER centred and embossed in black.

The assembled party gasp in admiration.

"Very nice."

Rex leans back in his chair.

"Picked 'em up from the printers yesterday."

"Good colouring."

"That's bone. And the lettering is something called Silian Grail."

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I'd probably be annoying and get a swinging-related riddle on my card for others to figure out my username, if they were bothered at all to try  

That way if it was left lying around no one outwith the swinging scene would really understand it lol"

Probably just a picture on mine a television and a bridal gown

over a year ago

We used the nurses uniform one

over a year ago

Hopefully get these delivered today and maybe get to hand out one or two this week

Post new Message to Thread