Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Popularity of Swinging

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I would be interested to find out everyone's view on the popularity of Swinging in Scotland.It it more Mainstream and more talked about than say 10 years ago?I Think more and more sexually liberated people now are willing to give it a go !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't know about it being more widespread just think people's views on sex are more liberated so less people bother about peoples sexuality

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I dont see it becoming mainstream any time soon but what someone does in their spare time is up to the individual and nobody else, and it's time for things like this to stop being so cliched.

Let people do whatever they'd like to do as long as they aren't harming other people in the process.

The truth is most people don't feel comfortable swinging because its not so openly acceptable by today's world so it is unlikely that it will become mainstream anytime soon.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 05/08/15 18:30:39]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Swinging no cant see it mainstream.......sex with multiple folk yes its alot more common

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

I would say it's certainly had an influx of singles

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I think due to online sites it has become far more accessible to meet singles and cpls who seeking the same.Also I have met both on here who are amazed what they are into when reflecting on how they perceived sex only a few years ago.

By *yrshiremischiefMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

As someone with some experience in research - I suspect that this isn't the ideal control group - somewhat subjective. ( If you wanted everyone's opinion as to whether there is a God - the kirk gate would not provide untainted data...)

As an aside - no, I don't think that it is. There are people who are open-minded/curious and promiscuous - but it isn't mainstream - thank God - say the people at the Kirk gate!

By *akedninjaMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

good question, id say it's a lil bit more maintstream and socially acceptable now than 10 years ago, i guess sites such as this and the countless shows on the tv about it have helped somewhat to raise awareness and give people the courage to give it a go

Post new Message to Thread