Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

the dreaded UNLOS **

Jump to newest

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

was getting messages from someone, wanting a meet,.... blah, blah, blah...

i wasn't convinced they were genuine but chatted for a bit to see if they were genuine...

they were so they said dying to meet this weekend. I'm doing nothing tonight anyway, but will be dolled up.

As I'm doing nowt anyway and have no plans a no-show wouldn't have bothered me all that much, So I decided to call their bluff and said "come up on sunday night"....

checked my mails there only to find

**(user no longer on site)

sooo many fantasists around

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don't know if it's always the case they are just having a fantasy to themselves. People vanish for many reasons. Fab is way down the list of priorities for most and life takes over.

Maybe they also just got nervous and didn't know how to say.

Some vanish periodically because of guilt or shame or just because they scratched the itch and now they are done. Some come back some don't.

And it's their perogative to do so.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"I don't know if it's always the case they are just having a fantasy to themselves.

Some vanish periodically because of guilt or shame or just because they scratched the itch and now they are done. Some come back some don't.

And it's their perogative to do so. "

i kinda disagree on that i'm afraid.

if i hadn't been somewhat battle hardened and cynical to an extent due to having seen it all before, and had got all excited about the prospect of a meet I would be pissed off..

what if i myself hadn't had many meets and had actually specifically arranged my limited free time to accomodate a meet tonight?.....a meet that clearly wouldn't have happened? That's not on and people shouldnt join a swinging site unless their actually going to go through with things and meet someone..... if they just want to wank about the fantasy, they should stick to skype

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

" "

dont you raise those specs up and bat your eyes at me young lady !! xxx

over a year ago

"

dont you raise those specs up and bat your eyes at me young lady !! xxx"

why not?its sexy as fuck when she does

By *oanne_Mac OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"

dont you raise those specs up and bat your eyes at me young lady !! xxxwhy not?its sexy as fuck when she does "

because she'll have to go over my knee if she does it again

over a year ago

"

dont you raise those specs up and bat your eyes at me young lady !! xxxwhy not?its sexy as fuck when she does

because she'll have to go over my knee if she does it again "

can I watch then?

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I don't know if it's always the case they are just having a fantasy to themselves.

if i hadn't been somewhat battle hardened and cynical to an extent due to having seen it all before, and had got all excited about the prospect of a meet I would be pissed off..

what if i myself hadn't had many meets and had actually specifically arranged my limited free time to accomodate a meet tonight?.....a meet that clearly wouldn't have happened? That's not on and people shouldnt join a swinging site unless their actually going to go through with things and meet someone..... if they just want to wank about the fantasy, they should stick to skype "

Saw one very recently, another reason for UNLOS is when someone has had more than one profile but eventually decides to discard one.

You see it all on here.

over a year ago

what if i myself hadn't had many meets and had actually specifically arranged my limited free time to accomodate a meet tonight?.....a meet that clearly wouldn't have happened? That's not on and people shouldnt join a swinging site unless their actually going to go through with things and meet someone..... if they just want to wank about the fantasy, they should stick to skype

Saw one very recently, another reason for UNLOS is when someone has had more than one profile but eventually decides to discard one.

You see it all on here. "

2 profiles? well I've heard it all now,that's ridiculous bothy

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

You see it all on here. 2 profiles? well I've heard it all now,that's ridiculous bothy "

Absolutely, shouldn't be allowed.

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

"

dont you raise those specs up and bat your eyes at me young lady !! xxxwhy not?its sexy as fuck when she does

because she'll have to go over my knee if she does it again can I watch then? "

Post new Message to Thread