Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Looked at me

Jump to newest

By *eterjamesmc OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

In the past few days there has been loads of people looking at my profile. 15 a day.at times, whereas before it was more like 15 a month. Call me cynical, but is this fabs way of getting me to be a site supporter in order to check out who's looking? What do you think?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

[Removed by poster at 31/07/15 16:35:01]

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

don't think so, have you been posting more or in chat

By *eterjamesmc OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

No not really changed the way I use the sit at all

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're cynical!

over a year ago

"No not really changed the way I use the sit at all"

Your profile picture pure and simple. What women wouldnt want to check your body out ??

over a year ago

"In the past few days there has been loads of people looking at my profile. 15 a day.at times, whereas before it was more like 15 a month. Call me cynical, but is this fabs way of getting me to be a site supporter in order to check out who's looking? What do you think?"

I look at a profile often after reading a comment they have put on the forum, doesn't mean im interested in meeting them, just curious to the background of the person who posted, I may check the same profile more than once in a day, simply because they may post a lot, and possibly the first time I check the profile, they mean nothing to me so forget their user name, then they post another comment im curious on so look again

nothing to do with "lets meet" or stalking or anything else, guess the more I look at your profile, the more you mean nothing to me and I've forgotten who you are

over a year ago

"In the past few days there has been loads of people looking at my profile. 15 a day.at times, whereas before it was more like 15 a month. Call me cynical, but is this fabs way of getting me to be a site supporter in order to check out who's looking? What do you think?

I look at a profile often after reading a comment they have put on the forum, doesn't mean im interested in meeting them, just curious to the background of the person who posted, I may check the same profile more than once in a day, simply because they may post a lot, and possibly the first time I check the profile, they mean nothing to me so forget their user name, then they post another comment im curious on so look again

nothing to do with "lets meet" or stalking or anything else, guess the more I look at your profile, the more you mean nothing to me and I've forgotten who you are "

Oh plz don't look at my profile because then ill know your not intrested. LOL

over a year ago

I think thats the generals way of saying dont need to spend the money its just him checking your page over and over

over a year ago

"

Oh plz don't look at my profile because then ill know your not intrested. LOL"

mental note and will try but an old codger like me has a poor memory, still waiting on you to mail me

"

I think thats the generals way of saying dont need to spend the money its just him checking your page over and over

"

im old, explain easier so a simpleton like me can understand

over a year ago

"

mental note and will try but an old codger like me has a poor memory, still waiting on you to mail me

im old, explain easier so a simpleton like me can understand "

Your going to get more _iews now..

over a year ago

ive never bothered using the looked at me option, never seen the point in knowing whos looked at my profile, its a profile, Its job is to be looked at by people

over a year ago

"ive never bothered using the looked at me option, never seen the point in knowing whos looked at my profile, its a profile, Its job is to be looked at by people"

I don't bother either and sure wouldn't pay to do it

By *ockyjockyMan
over a year ago

G63 countryside

[Removed by poster at 01/08/15 13:14:24]

By *ockyjockyMan
over a year ago

G63 countryside

"

im old, explain easier so a simpleton like me can understand

Your going to get more _iews now..

"

Won't get any _iews from me.....I'v already forgotten who he is!

By *eterjamesmc OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Jeez, tough crowd in here!

Post new Message to Thread