Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

People

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It really annoys me people that put things up on their status wanting to chat and when you talk to them they delete you. Now I know it's up to the certain person but when you try and be nice and they delete the message it annoys me, it's like they do it to see how many people mail them.

Now I know people will say your profile is shots no photos etc but I just want to make the point that 3/4s of the people I'm talking about don't have a profile pic either, what makes them better? Rant over lol enjoy your night, you only live once if it means you write no thanks for the millionth time it's nice to be nice xx happy swinging xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"It really annoys me people that put things up on their status wanting to chat and when you talk to them they delete you. Now I know it's up to the certain person but when you try and be nice and they delete the message it annoys me, it's like they do it to see how many people mail them.

Now I know people will say your profile is shots no photos etc but I just want to make the point that 3/4s of the people I'm talking about don't have a profile pic either, what makes them better? Rant over lol enjoy your night, you only live once if it means you write no thanks for the millionth time it's nice to be nice xx happy swinging xx"

pmsl what makes them better is the possibility its female

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"It really annoys me people that put things up on their status wanting to chat and when you talk to them they delete you. Now I know it's up to the certain person but when you try and be nice and they delete the message it annoys me, it's like they do it to see how many people mail them.

Now I know people will say your profile is shots no photos etc but I just want to make the point that 3/4s of the people I'm talking about don't have a profile pic either, what makes them better? Rant over lol enjoy your night, you only live once if it means you write no thanks for the millionth time it's nice to be nice xx happy swinging xx"

It doesnt work being nice on here !!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Now I know people will say your profile is shots no photos etc but I just want to make the point that 3/4s of the people I'm talking about don't have a profile pic either, what makes them better? Rant over lol enjoy your night, you only live once if it means you write no thanks for the millionth time it's nice to be nice xx happy swinging xx

It doesnt work being nice on here !! "

eh yes it does

over a year ago

Surely being genuine must count, ergo that you being nice.

over a year ago

Some ( not all females ) think they are gods gift! Now I'll never change trying to be nice and have a chat with people but I'm starting to wonder why! X

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

I'm straight and Id say I probably get more messages from guys than women. I don't reply to guys. Maybe 1 out of every 20 just to say "lol no thanks mate" if it's a funny message. I don't think I'm better than them tho? Do you reply to the guys who message you? If you don't, then ??? Plus, how can anyone tell if you're their type without a pic???

over a year ago

Yeah I reply telling them I'm straight and there's no point ( in a nice way) but I'm talking about coues and females that say they want to chat and when you message them they delete you and block you! Attention seekers!!!!

over a year ago

The thing is ....Women are inundated with messages daily.Sometimes being nice works and sometimes it doesnt.I do get what your saying and why it would annoy you.There are a multitude of reasons why they dont message you back.

One of them is ....They dont need too ..

I would take it as a "No" and move on from it.

Good Luck

over a year ago

"The thing is ....Women are inundated with messages daily.Sometimes being nice works and sometimes it doesnt.I do get what your saying and why it would annoy you.There are a multitude of reasons why they dont message you back.

One of them is ....They dont need too ..

I would take it as a "No" and move on from it.

Good Luck

"

Yip your right mate and I do but sometimes but you would understand if they had pics on there profile but they don't and they think they are better..... Aye ok then!!! Just annoys me mate!

over a year ago

The better you handle rejection ...The better youll move on from it and meet others.

Just be patient

over a year ago

"The better you handle rejection ...The better youll move on from it and meet others.

Just be patient

"

I like that mate!!!

Post new Message to Thread