Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Profile Question

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks. Im looking for a bit of advice regarding my profile.

I state that I am bi but I am in no way interested in guys. My verification is from a guy I met around 10 years ago, was experimenting and have never done anything with a guy since either 1 on 1 or in mmf situation. The only reason I state that im bi is purely that in a mmf situation, to please the fem if requested, I would be happy with oral contact.

Does this make me bi or what? sorry if that sounds funny, just the fact that I am being rejected for meets purely because I state that im bi. For example great face pic etc but not into the bi part

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi folks. Im looking for a bit of advice regarding my profile.

I state that I am bi but I am in no way interested in guys. My verification is from a guy I met around 10 years ago, was experimenting and have never done anything with a guy since either 1 on 1 or in mmf situation. The only reason I state that im bi is purely that in a mmf situation, to please the fem if requested, I would be happy with oral contact.

Does this make me bi or what? sorry if that sounds funny, just the fact that I am being rejected for meets purely because I state that im bi. For example great face pic etc but not into the bi part "

If youd be happy with oral then yes your orally bi .

but why would you only do it to please the woman ?

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Perhaps he's a sub

over a year ago

maybe its just past mmf experiences that's got me that way

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Its simple never mind the 46 diffrent catagorys your male you like male and female your bi. Really dont get the diffrent varietys folk try to conjure up

over a year ago

"maybe its just past mmf experiences that's got me that way"
the fact your happy to meet a couple and either have him suck you off or him you then that makes you orally bi therefor you are bi .

But just make sure its because you want to do it and not to please anyone else

over a year ago

who said I like males? and as for CATEGORY?

Cheers for the non sarcastic input folks. Always one though

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

They ain't worth meeting you if they're that kind of person to reject/dismiss you for that. Plenty of folk on here. Don't let it piss you off.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"who said I like males? and as for CATEGORY?

Cheers for the non sarcastic input folks. Always one though "

if thats towards my comment your way off the mark. no sarcasm in what ive written. if you are willing to have a sexual encounter with both sexes your bi. you may not like it but it really is that simple

over a year ago

"They ain't worth meeting you if they're that kind of person to reject/dismiss you for that. Plenty of folk on here. Don't let it piss you off. "

Exactly, thanks mate. Too many folk stuck up their own arses. its ok for the fem to be bi, but because you are its a no no lol

over a year ago

"They ain't worth meeting you if they're that kind of person to reject/dismiss you for that. Plenty of folk on here. Don't let it piss you off.

Exactly, thanks mate. Too many folk stuck up their own arses. its ok for the fem to be bi, but because you are its a no no lol"

so you've answered your own question in that your bi

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"who said I like males? and as for CATEGORY?

Cheers for the non sarcastic input folks. Always one though if thats towards my comment your way off the mark. no sarcasm in what ive written. if you are willing to have a sexual encounter with both sexes your bi. you may not like it but it really is that simple"

its not really...

being bi-sexual would really mean happy to play with both male and female separately.

Forgive me Op if i have misunderstood..I think you arent afraid of bi-sexual play, some will see this a possible pandering to the bi-couple(effectively to get to the female half).

If you were truly bi, I'd imagine you would turn up to the meet not being too concerned with the female half if she wasnt playing.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let me get this right ..

Your Male .

Youve had an encounter with a Male

Youve also had an encounter with a Male & Female in a MMF.

Maybe your a Lesbian ...i dunno.

Do you know any good Jokes ?

Post new Message to Thread