Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Death of a member

Jump to newest

By *tarburst_88 OP   Woman
over a year ago

glasgow

Hi everyone. I know I don't post here often and not a lot of people know me as I've not used the site a lot but my friend used it a lot and used to go to CJs a lot.

His name was Scott and I believe his profile on this was glasgowguy or something along those lines. A lot of people will know him from his crazy hair which was always really bright and his love of rock music and tattoos.

Unfortunately he passed away this morning. If anyone has him on fb can I ask you don't post anything yet as the family are still telling people but I know he had a lot of friends here so its only right you know.

Please accept my apologies if posting this here offends anyone/breaks any rules but I don't know many people from the site to contact individually.

The one time I went to cjs I was with scott and went with another girl - I wanted to tell you in person because I know you were friends but his fb friends list is closed down so I couldn't find you. Again I'm sorry. If you read this please message me.

Again I'm sorry if this post breaks any rules but I know he had a lot of friends from here and its only right they know.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Deepest sympathies for the loss of your friend

over a year ago

Our condolences he was a lovely guy x

over a year ago

Always difficult and painful when a friend is lost so my sympathies but at times like this the wishes of the family are paramount. Until it's open knowledge better to respect that I feel.

over a year ago

glasgow

His little sister asked me to tell people because she didn't know many of his friends. I grew up with him which is why she knows me.

Again if anyone has him on fb please don't post on it for the moment. I just wanted to let people know because I know he went to cjs a lot and knew a lot of people from here.

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Omg what a shame

By *andG4moreCouple
over a year ago

Dunbartonshire

What a shame.

Such a nice young guy.

Met him many times at cjs.

Always such a bright character especially his hair.

Remember having a bit of whos tougher him or me at top of stairs and we were doing a bit of bear hugging. As he was getting better of me I discovered he was ticklish as hell much to his embarasment.

I am sure he will be missed by everyone.

RIP Scott.

S

By *andj65Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Still in shock....

So very sad...

Lovely guy with a big personality and will be sadly missed!!

God bless him..!!

RIP Scott x

over a year ago

glasgow

"What a shame.

Such a nice young guy.

Met him many times at cjs.

Always such a bright character especially his hair.

Remember having a bit of whos tougher him or me at top of stairs and we were doing a bit of bear hugging. As he was getting better of me I discovered he was ticklish as hell much to his embarasment.

I am sure he will be missed by everyone.

RIP Scott.

S "

I literally burst out laughing at this! Which as you can imagine I've not done much of today.

I'd known him since I was 12 and being tickled was his one weakness haha

Thank you for your kind words

over a year ago

im totally heart broken. I only spoke to him saturday night, i dont have many friends in the worked but he was one of my best friends, we were going to go out in the festival.

Im gonna miss him

By * pie4you xWoman
over a year ago

narnia x

Awe such sad news

Only met Scott a few times at cj's

One of my Facebook buddies more than anything

Will miss our wee chats x

R.I.P Scott

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I know he's not been well for a while, he told me he was going for an op hopefully soon. Only seen him the other week too when I swung by his place

Great guy and always upfront and honest which is why I always regarded him as a friend

A sad loss

John

By *-and-LCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Deeply saddened by this news. Really lovely guy and a friend to both of us. Just spoke to him a few days ago as well. He will be greatly missed by us and a great many other people too I'm sure.

RIP Scott.

over a year ago

Such sad news shine on bud x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Not sure who this was or if we ever chatted but so sad for all his friends who will im sure miss him .

Rip Scott

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I always slag him for his love of "Five Guys" burgers and refused to go there for lunch with him but I'm thinking tomorrow I might just need to go have one for him just goes to show life is sometimes too short and cruel so we need to celebrate each day as it comes and never live in the past

John

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"I always slag him for his love of "Five Guys" burgers and refused to go there for lunch with him but I'm thinking tomorrow I might just need to go have one for him just goes to show life is sometimes too short and cruel so we need to celebrate each day as it comes and never live in the past

John "

Lovely idea

By *econdhand RoseWoman
over a year ago

Nr Dumfries

A lovely guy, we chatted lots and met socially a few times. I will miss our conversations.

RIP my lovely.

Rose xx

over a year ago

Such sad news. Always a lovely guy who was wacky but you woukdnt change him. Spoke to him not long ago n will miss oir little chats. Xx

By *inkyman looking for funMan
over a year ago

bathgate

Met at a few socials , never a dull moment with him around

My condolences to all his family and friends

over a year ago

Didn't know him but sad news. RIP hunni xx

By *riendly foeWoman
over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Met him a few times at CJ's....Lovely guy!!

R.I.P Scott xxx

over a year ago

We met him a couple of times at cj's and once at aberdeen,always willing to chat to anyone,a sad loss

R.i.p scott

over a year ago

He will be missed by everyone who knew him.

J x

over a year ago

Such sad news. Met a few times at CJs and socials, lovely guy , R.I.P Scott xxx

over a year ago

Aw rip Scott lovely guy made me belly laugh when we chatted

Glad to have known this guyxx

My deepest condolences x

By *egs4uWoman
over a year ago

somewhere around

Shocked and saddened to hear the news...had known him for about 7 years and he never failed to make me laugh. We had only been chatting last week about him taking me out on his motorbike, but because of my recent health scare we had decided to leave it for a bit ....RIP Scott you'll be sadly missed xx

over a year ago

deepest sympathies to you and all his friends during this difficult time, didn't have the honour of knowing him but sounds like a well loved and respected guy and sure he will be much missed by all.

By *r humanMan
over a year ago

edinburgh

What shame meet Scott few time when he at after eight club away great guy never dull time when was round rip Scott you be miss

By *inkyCJWoman
over a year ago

glasgow

I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Scott was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Scott first came to Cjs in 2013 and became a regular. Over the years he made many friends here and I regarded him as a personal friend. He was always eager to help out and of course make me jealous with the pictures of his latest travels and adventures. He had not been here for a few months and his big personality and friendly nature had been missed. I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to Scott’s family and friends and am sure anyone who knew him from Cj’s would do likewise.

RIP Scott xx

over a year ago

"I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Scott was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Scott first came to Cjs in 2013 and became a regular. Over the years he made many friends here and I regarded him as a personal friend. He was always eager to help out and of course make me jealous with the pictures of his latest travels and adventures. He had not been here for a few months and his big personality and friendly nature had been missed. I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to Scott’s family and friends and am sure anyone who knew him from Cj’s would do likewise.

RIP Scott xx"

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

I never knew Scott. But so sad to hear this. Condolences and thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends.

By *erverts R usCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 02:05:47]

By *erverts R usCouple
over a year ago

Stirling

"I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. Scott was one of the nicest guys you could ever meet. Scott first came to Cjs in 2013 and became a regular. Over the years he made many friends here and I regarded him as a personal friend. He was always eager to help out and of course make me jealous with the pictures of his latest travels and adventures. He had not been here for a few months and his big personality and friendly nature had been missed. I would like to offer my deepest sympathy to Scott’s family and friends and am sure anyone who knew him from Cj’s would do likewise.

RIP Scott xx

"

will be missed rip

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

Chatted away many a saturday, always nice with a friendly word to hand, i will miss him.

By *unybunyWoman
over a year ago

Living in a Scottish office somewhere

So sorry to hear this news I'll never forget the first time bumping into him many years back he was trying to throw a heady concoction of absinthe and Guinness down my throat was a colourful character but also a friend who will be missed, goodnight chicken x

over a year ago

Such sad news. We'd met Scott a couple of times at cjs, he was a warm, friendly and chatty guy someone you would always remember because of his hair and who'll be greatly missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with his family.

RIP scott

By *heMuckyBMan
over a year ago

Stroud

Met Scott a few times socially. I'm shocked and saddened.

He lives on in everyone's memory for his smile and kindness and a touch of madness

RIP Scott

By *u-cee smurfetteWoman
over a year ago

aberdeen

R.I.P Scott xx

over a year ago

Didn't know him but always sad news

Keep the fabbing alive up there bud

RIP SCOTT

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Very sad news. Rip Scott x

over a year ago

Read this last night and still in a bit of shock tbh. Such a shame and thoughts are with the family. RIP Scott x

By *ere4agoodtime11Couple
over a year ago

East Lothian

We had met Scott a few times at the after eight club and he and I had a few good chats re music etc. Real nice colourful guy who will be sadly missed.

Rip Scott and thoughts are with the family.

D

over a year ago

Such sad news . I had met Scott at cjs many times and he came along to one of my social nights . A respectful, funny and kind hearted guy . One who loved life and spoke passionately about travel , music and many things . He was a lovely genuine guy and one who will leave a huge gap in many people's lives . Sincere condolences to his many friends and family . You'll be sadly missed Scott. RIP honey- Sleep tight xx

over a year ago

Spoke to him a couple of times at cjs seemed to be a lovely guy who was a colour full charecter thoughts and condolences go out to his family and friends

over a year ago

I don't recall his avatar or whether I've contributed to a thread he either initiated or contributed to, (I rarely do), however irrespective of that, I am sorry to hear of his passing and I'd like to pass on my condolences to the family and to the members here who knew him x

over a year ago

I've know Scott for many years and so shocked n sadden to hear of his death .. my fond memories of him include me giving him a lapdance while he wore a dolly bead thong for his birthday and also his chasing me round the house trying to grab my ass through my dubious breeks .. He was a good guy which is a rare find .. sincere and heartfelt condolences go out to his family and friends ... fly high with the angels xxx

over a year ago

glasgow

Thanks for the kind words everyone.I know scott made a lot of good friends on here and some have contacted me already. If you want to know arrangements etc please pm me and I'll ensure you know.

By *lue4youCouple
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Oh my goodness. Stunned. We chatted with Scott on many occasions; music, travel, dungeons. What a sad loss. Shine on You Crazy Diamond. xxxx

By *haz92Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Rest in peace Scott there will never be anyone in this world that was unique and amazing as you were. Only saw you a few weeks ago you will be sadly missed! Xxx

By *aviecazCouple
over a year ago

cumbernauld

So saddened to hear this have known Scott for few years taught me the meanings of few words I didn't understand and such a crazy lovely guy thoughts are with his family at this sad time you'll not be forgotten on fab big guy RIP Scott love and respect _aviecaz xxx

over a year ago

Not sure if I meet Scott or not. But going by everyone posts. Think he is someone you would remember. Such sad news. Only lesson from news like this is. Try and achieve your dreams. Value your family , friends and health. Because you don't know what you have till its gone.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

How very sad, I didn't know Scott but having read all the very moving posts above, he must have been a very endearing & nice chap.

I wish for him, peace xx

By *iFemaleStr8MaleCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

We got to know Scott very well and he bacame a very close personal friend to us away from the scene. Like any friendships we used to wind each other up and slag each other off, but we always remained great friends.

I used to call him a pain in the arse (and at times he could be, literally for the ladies when he had his paddles with him) but you could not find a more gentle and genuine guy! He was the party guy, you invite Scott and good times always followed, but away from the scene he was deeply sensitive guy, an incredibly intelligent guy and a fantastic friend. My heart goes out to his family, I can't imagine the pain they are going through right now.

I wish you had came to us, I wish we had reached out to you.

Until we meet again brother!

By *issBehavingxxWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"We got to know Scott very well and he bacame a very close personal friend to us away from the scene. Like any friendships we used to wind each other up and slag each other off, but we always remained great friends.

I used to call him a pain in the arse (and at times he could be, literally for the ladies when he had his paddles with him) but you could not find a more gentle and genuine guy! He was the party guy, you invite Scott and good times always followed, but away from the scene he was deeply sensitive guy, an incredibly intelligent guy and a fantastic friend. My heart goes out to his family, I can't imagine the pain they are going through right now.

I wish you had came to us, I wish we had reached out to you.

Until we meet again brother! "

I found out yesterday.... saw this post last night and really had no idea what to say. As usual you've articulated it perfectly

RIP Scott xx

over a year ago

Seen this post earlier didn't realise at the time but I knew him outside of fab, such a shame anytime we met he always came across as such a nice guy. Rip big man

over a year ago

so sad and my thoughs go out to all his family n friends . known scott good few yrs an funny as he was he had that magic touch .. cure for stressed out shoulders that lad could give a nice relaxing shoulder massage . RIP scott xx

over a year ago

Really sorry to hear, its just dawned on me who scott was!

such a shame RIP m8

By *dinburghSwingersCouple
over a year ago

Livingston

Such terrible news, thoughts are with those who were closest to him. Scott would liven up any night at CJs or after8, his witty banter and cheeky smile will be sorely missed by us all. Hard to believe that someone who seemed so full of life is now gone. Rest in peace mate xx

By *rs Robinson no 1Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

I had met Scott many a time at cjs a lovely guy and a gentleman ..so sad he will be sadly missed

By *untimes8Couple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just heard the sad news, met Scott at the After 8 a few times and always had a great chat with a fun guy.

Our thoughts are with his family and friends.

RIP Scott x

By *uck meMan
over a year ago

glasgow

just heard of this last night an was shocked ..wasn't long ago I bumped into him at my local Tesco an he was tellin me all about his biking adventures lol i've known scott for years ever since we all went back to his after a social an there ended up with about 10 of us in his wee bedsit on his bed playing guitar hero lol...you'll be missed bud ...hope your rocking the place up there

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm sure we will see a few familiar faces tomorrow, give Scott a good send off that he deserves

Time to rock out with our cocks out

over a year ago

glasgow

I think he's going to have a great turnout. A great way to send him off

over a year ago

i wont be there to see you off scott but im thinking of you an here is my say here R I P Scott

The Big Plan

I doubt I'll get to heaven with an invite from the man ,

so i parked my bike grabbed a beer and built myself this plan ,

im building myself a ramp as tall as i ever seen ,

I'll supercharge my motorbike , and add a couple of wings !

Timing will be critical , Speed will factor in , angle and approach

and i'll whistle me a tune.....!

Then one day when my journey is coming to its end , Open up them pearly gates , cause this bikers jumping in !

see ya scott xx

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

I never knew about the Zip slide, everyone there showed how nice a man he was.

By *earded blossomCouple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Hopefully this link is allowed considering who and what it is

https://youtu.be/Alu3rVbKBnM

Today was a good turn out, was good meeting a lot of his other friends and his family

Never heard Skipknot at a funeral or having the funeral speaker saying "rock out with your cock out"

He won't be forgotten, one of a kind.

over a year ago

"Hopefully this link is allowed considering who and what it is

https://youtu.be/Alu3rVbKBnM

Today was a good turn out, was good meeting a lot of his other friends and his family

Never heard Skipknot at a funeral or having the funeral speaker saying "rock out with your cock out"

He won't be forgotten, one of a kind. "

Post new Message to Thread