Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

cjs last party

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who is all going to cjs tomorrow night last party before she moves into her new place where ever it may be it's a great place pity she has to move we are going for 1 last bang or maybe gang bang u never know haha xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *othingButCocoChanelWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Me and my mr

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Who is all going to cjs tomorrow night last party before she moves into her new place where ever it may be it's a great place pity she has to move we are going for 1 last bang or maybe gang bang u never know haha xxx "

"she has to move". Is that right? I hadn't read anything about HAVING to move.

Do you know something we don't?

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Who is all going to cjs tomorrow night last party before she moves into her new place where ever it may be it's a great place pity she has to move we are going for 1 last bang or maybe gang bang u never know haha xxx

Do you know something we don't?"

dont know for sure but would guess pressures coming from lots of angles ....would you like to live next door to this buisness ?

By *horstrollMan
over a year ago

Caprona

"Who is all going to cjs tomorrow night last party before she moves into her new place where ever it may be it's a great place pity she has to move we are going for 1 last bang or maybe gang bang u never know haha xxx

Do you know something we don't?"

Actually the must discussed last party at the farm, is just that. Once CJ + Michelle relocate then there grand opening will be worth going to.

Onny unless you spoke to Cj, moving is the only option capice.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Do you know something we don't?

Actually the must discussed last party at the farm, is just that. Once CJ + Michelle relocate then there grand opening will be worth going to.

Onny unless you spoke to Cj, moving is the only option capice."

That makes no sense.

Are you saying, as you seem to be, that if I spoke to CJ, moving wouldn't be the only option?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think what they're saying is that unless you have explicitly spoken to CJ and know another reason, from her, then them having to move thing is correct.

I don't think they're expecting you to actually don a cape and fly in all Super Onny to save the day.

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Think what they're saying is that unless you have explicitly spoken to CJ and know another reason, from her, then them having to move thing is correct.

I don't think they're expecting you to actually don a cape and fly in all Super Onny to save the day."

I'm sure your interpretation is correct. I was querying whether the relocation is compulsory (as in 'have to move').

I'd be disappointed if this turned out to be the case.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The move has been on the cards for a while as they are developing on land close to the house so it woukdnt be as descreet etc as was before. So dont think its been forced as such just a wise decision x

Post new Message to Thread