Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Day time dogging Glasgow area

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Can anyone message me and advise where i might find some good day time dogging locations in and around Glasgow. I live in fife but travel to Glasgow regular on business and looking for some fun when in Glasgow.

Thanks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Day time dogging around Glw is almost non-existent, especially during the school hols. What you mostly get is a couple sloping off for some quiet nookie and the last thing they want is an audience.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" What you mostly get is a couple sloping off for some quiet nookie and the last thing they want is an audience."

You just have to watch out for Farmer Giles, he can appear at the most inconvenient moment!

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

" What you mostly get is a couple sloping off for some quiet nookie and the last thing they want is an audience.

You just have to watch out for Farmer Giles, he can appear at the most inconvenient moment! "

Have you tried Anusol?

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" What you mostly get is a couple sloping off for some quiet nookie and the last thing they want is an audience.

You just have to watch out for Farmer Giles, he can appear at the most inconvenient moment!

Have you tried Anusol?"

I said "Giles", not piles! Maybe a visit to Specsavers for you Onny?

By *nnyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Have you tried Anusol?

I said "Giles", not piles! Maybe a visit to Specsavers for you Onny? "

Haven't you heard of rhyming slang?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can anyone message me and advise where i might find some good day time dogging locations in and around Glasgow. I live in fife but travel to Glasgow regular on business and looking for some fun when in Glasgow.

Thanks. "

You should look around your own home yard, plenty dogging in fife, not my thing but many seem to like it

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Have you tried Anusol?

I said "Giles", not piles! Maybe a visit to Specsavers for you Onny?

Haven't you heard of rhyming slang?"

Slang? Absolutely not, only the Queen's English for me, thanks very much!

Post new Message to Thread