Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

kkk

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just watched the documentary about the kkk on channel 4,and i have to say i have never heard so much 2 faced gibberish in all my life.

On one hand youve got their "leader",saying they arent a race hate group but still their members are carrying out racially motivated attacks,and while he didnt condone such attacks he didnt actually go as far as to openly condemn their actions either.

Anyone else see the programme?

I know there may be differing points of view on the programme,just putting it down as i saw it.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Saw it advertised and instantly thought what a pile of pish so gave it a swerve

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Just watched the documentary about the kkk on channel 4,and i have to say i have never heard so much 2 faced gibberish in all my life.

On one hand youve got their "leader",saying they arent a race hate group but still their members are carrying out racially motivated attacks,and while he didnt condone such attacks he didnt actually go as far as to openly condemn their actions either.

Anyone else see the programme?

I know there may be differing points of view on the programme,just putting it down as i saw it."

Just another minority really who need to bring them self's up to the 21st century.

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Yeah I did. Sorry but cant take a white guy with a purple cloak, playing jimmi Hendrix on the guitar and calling himself ' imperial wizard' seriously

By *arymore1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Got to say I deliberately avoided it, I knew I would get angry with them, their whole ethos is built around white supremacy, no need to watch it to confirm, I hope a few others saw it as you did

over a year ago

"Yeah I did. Sorry but cant take a white guy with a purple cloak, playing jimmi Hendrix on the guitar and calling himself ' imperial wizard' seriously "
must admit it was verging on the comical

over a year ago

"Got to say I deliberately avoided it, I knew I would get angry with them, their whole ethos is built around white supremacy, no need to watch it to confirm, I hope a few others saw it as you did "
thats just it,it didnt seem (from my point of view at least),to dissuade me of anything id read or heard about them before

By *arymore1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Got to say I deliberately avoided it, I knew I would get angry with them, their whole ethos is built around white supremacy, no need to watch it to confirm, I hope a few others saw it as you did thats just it,it didnt seem (from my point of view at least),to dissuade me of anything id read or heard about them before"

Glad to hear it confirmed your view, I think most people know what they are about, the seem to have confirmed that tonight

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Diffrent chpters had diffrent views some were totally against violence even had coloured friends but didnt believe in mixing races. Im not saying its right but who are we to put down a non violent chapters beliefs.christianity love thy neighbour.........unless they have oil

over a year ago

The kkk isn't even a big group any more, its only a few hundred or thousand people in the south of USA,

It's us in the Illuminati that people should worry about

over a year ago

"The kkk isn't even a big group any more, its only a few hundred or thousand people in the south of USA,

It's us in the Illuminati that people should worry about"

I mean the people in the Illuminati I most certainly am not a member of it, it doesn't even exist I have no idea why I brought it up, forget you ever read that.

We are not the droids you are looking for!

over a year ago

"Yeah I did. Sorry but cant take a white guy with a purple cloak, playing jimmi Hendrix on the guitar and calling himself ' imperial wizard' seriously "

over a year ago

What you saw was only the way channel 4 decided to broadcast this, it was nonsense and realistically a mockery take.

There is a far darker side to the KKK which was not shown for obvious reasons.

This is being escalated right now with South Carolina removing the Confederate flag on the State House grounds in Columbia.

The Confederate flag means a lot to many Southern States and considerations to outlaw it is causing a deep south divide, obviously there is a distance between this & the KKK but also a link, and the clan is growing in the South just now due to it.

Sometimes you have to turn off the tv and do your own research

over a year ago

"What you saw was only the way channel 4 decided to broadcast this, it was nonsense and realistically a mockery take.

This is being escalated right now with South Carolina removing the Confederate flag on the State House grounds in Columbia.

The Confederate flag means a lot to many Southern States and considerations to outlaw it is causing a deep south divide, obviously there is a distance between this & the KKK but also a link, and the clan is growing in the South just now due to it.

Sometimes you have to turn off the tv and do your own research"

By *awty MaxWoman
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"What you saw was only the way channel 4 decided to broadcast this, it was nonsense and realistically a mockery take.

"

Absolutely!

over a year ago

Bet we all put down the KKK; put down slavery & what it stands for and yet;

I bet everyone shops in Buchanan Galleries & Buchanan Street unaware of how he became wealthy through Tobacco, Sugar, Cotton & slavery

Tobacco, Sugar & Cotton made many Scots rich, all involved Slavery & the promotion of the slave trade

but then we don't want to know about that as the Buchanan Gallery is a lovely place to shop

over a year ago

Anyone who dresses like that with such comical names is a joke the hidden ethos behind it those you dont see are the ones you need to worry about. The muppets who dress up like harry potter rejects are the least of our worries. Focus on the underground fanatics who preach hatred within a tight circle

over a year ago

Anyone who dresses like that with such comical names is a joke the hidden ethos behind it those you dont see are the ones you need to worry about. The muppets who dress up like harry potter rejects are the least of our worries. Focus on the underground fanatics who preach hatred within a tight circle those are the dangerous folk

over a year ago

A shower of freaks still living in the dark age.

over a year ago

Wizard my arse.

Of he was Wizard as he claims he would have played I wish it could be Christmas everyday.

Purple twat. And it's a good job their white sheets are big because in the whole prog i think I saw 2 thin kkk members.

So credentials needed to join are big belly, dodgy ponytail or leave it loose so it looks like a welcome mat sticking out your head, hate everyone that is against you, oh and don't forget to tell everyone how much you love jesus and all he stood for.

IDIOTIC POWER HUNGRY COCKWOMBLES

By *icklybitMan
over a year ago

Ayrshire

"Bet we all put down the KKK; put down slavery & what it stands for and yet;

I bet everyone shops in Buchanan Galleries & Buchanan Street unaware of how he became wealthy through Tobacco, Sugar, Cotton & slavery

Tobacco, Sugar & Cotton made many Scots rich, all involved Slavery & the promotion of the slave trade

but then we don't want to know about that as the Buchanan Gallery is a lovely place to shop"

Jamaica Street, named in "honour" of slaves working in the sugar trade.

over a year ago

"Bet we all put down the KKK; put down slavery & what it stands for and yet;

but then we don't want to know about that as the Buchanan Gallery is a lovely place to shop

Jamaica Street, named in "honour" of slaves working in the sugar trade."

That is true and also - Nelson Mandela Place

But it still doesn't hide the facts of Buchanan and how he promoted slavery along with many other Scots who became very wealthy on the back of slaving & the slave trade

over a year ago

sorry, I was going off subject to slave trading although both slave trading and KKK can be related in a way

By *axter1987Man
over a year ago

your hotlist

them and NAMBLA. Two 'organisations' that could be gathered together and put in a rocket n shot straight into the sun....no consequences would be of result

over a year ago

"them and NAMBLA. Two 'organisations' that could be gathered together and put in a rocket n shot straight into the sun....no consequences would be of result"

I doubt if you could get a rocket to do that

over a year ago

Thing I seen on Facebook

Japanese pride= fine

Chinese pride= fine

Indian pride= fine

Black pride= fine

White pride= racist

How is it we can't be proud to be white without people thinking we're scum.

As for this topic WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK the kkk is an American thing it doesn't affect this country so its not our problem! Unless your one of these people who need drama in their life coz your own is boring & meaningless

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Thing I seen on Facebook

Japanese pride= fine

Chinese pride= fine

Indian pride= fine

Black pride= fine

White pride= racist

As for this topic WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK the kkk is an American thing it doesn't affect this country so its not our problem! Unless your one of these people who need drama in their life coz your own is boring & meaningless"

The man just hit the nail on the head

By *evilishCouple69Couple
over a year ago

Glasgow

Japanese pride= fine

Chinese pride= fine

Indian pride= fine

Black pride= fine

White pride= racist

As for this topic WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK the kkk is an American thing it doesn't affect this country so its not our problem! Unless your one of these people who need drama in their life coz your own is boring & meaningless"

Actually, the KKK is just the name of the American chapters whereas we have in the UK the European White Knights of the Burning Cross Imperial Wizard (along with the rest of Europe and several other groups too).

Besides if we stuck to the whole "not our country, not our problem" thing then we'd still have to deal with the growing racism and separatist problems over here, sadly.

I didn't watch the show as I know enough about the groups to already detest them but I remember last year when 4chan decided to name and shame them on Twitter by demasking some of the KKK members. There was quite a few who were involved in politics and the school system

over a year ago

Japanese pride= fine

Chinese pride= fine

Indian pride= fine

Black pride= fine

White pride= racist

If me or my profile don't interest you then block me if your interested put "regular" in the subject line

as your own words and profile say above; you are now blocked

Post new Message to Thread