Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Really difficult to find a meet

Jump to newest

By *cottish30 OP   Man
over a year ago

aberdeen

Anyone else finding it difficult to get a meet in the Aberdeen/shire area or is it just because I'm a single male?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *azzy1256Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Snap!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm in Glasgow and it's not much better. There are so many single guy's to females on here. Some females I know get 50 plus messages a day. I know I don't or how can you compete with that. Also single guy isn't what a lot of people looking for it seems.

over a year ago

You have a penis so it actually matters what you look like on this site, anyone on here with a penis can only get meets if we're thin, tall, good looking & a big fat cock & the odd time only if we're professional types "have lots of cash" if we had vaginas we'd get as many meets as we like & hundreds of mails a day no matter what we look like then we could delude ourselves into thinking we're stunning even if we aren't.

Hope this helps

over a year ago

"You have a penis so it actually matters what you look like on this site, anyone on here with a penis can only get meets if we're thin, tall, good looking & a big fat cock & the odd time only if we're professional types "have lots of cash" if we had vaginas we'd get as many meets as we like & hundreds of mails a day no matter what we look like then we could delude ourselves into thinking we're stunning even if we aren't.

Hope this helps"

grow a vagina is the moral of that story BTW

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I'm female, I struggle, but then I am a fussy bitch!

over a year ago

"I'm female, I struggle, but then I am a fussy bitch! "

Yea I know the feeling doesn't matter how nice a guy you are or how good your profile is even if you got a belter of a message to send. You will still get no winks or messages bk. Been here 3 weeks sent numerous messages and winks lol. Mibi I should tell them all I'm minted ha ha ha ha oh well

over a year ago

"I'm female, I struggle, but then I am a fussy bitch!

Yea I know the feeling doesn't matter how nice a guy you are or how good your profile is even if you got a belter of a message to send. You will still get no winks or messages bk. Been here 3 weeks sent numerous messages and winks lol. Mibi I should tell them all I'm minted ha ha ha ha oh well "

Yeah, that would DEFINITELY work

Get some pictures up.

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

Yea I know the feeling doesn't matter how nice a guy you are or how good your profile is even if you got a belter of a message to send. You will still get no winks or messages bk. Been here 3 weeks sent numerous messages and winks lol. Mibi I should tell them all I'm minted ha ha ha ha oh well "

All of 3 weeks? God you have the patience of a saint And the mention of money? Just why? If people aren't attracted then they just aren't attracted, simple as!

over a year ago

Yea I know the feeling doesn't matter how nice a guy you are or how good your profile is even if you got a belter of a message to send. You will still get no winks or messages bk. Been here 3 weeks sent numerous messages and winks lol. Mibi I should tell them all I'm minted ha ha ha ha oh well

All of 3 weeks? God you have the patience of a saint And the mention of money? Just why? If people aren't attracted then they just aren't attracted, simple as! "

3 weeks lol suggest if I was on here a year with no verifications that would go in my favour then eh

over a year ago

Yeah, that would DEFINITELY work

Get some pictures up. "

Got pics up on my profile well of me no man hood was recommended to make that private

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

All of 3 weeks? God you have the patience of a saint And the mention of money? Just why? If people aren't attracted then they just aren't attracted, simple as!

3 weeks lol suggest if I was on here a year with no verifications that would go in my favour then eh "

I meant manage your expectations! This is not instashag! If you not a match no matter how many messages you send will make a difference.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Just a wee tip to single guys: a lot of women watch and read the forums, far more than those who actually participate.

And something women don't like, are moaners and bitter, frustrated guys venting their spleen here.

Just saying!

over a year ago

I'm tall, slim, athletic, polite, articulate and respectful. Plenty of naughty and nice pics up and I scrub up well too.

If I were gay or bi, I'd be overwhelmed by now if I had taken up half of the offers. I'm straight and married so have had zero unsolicited messages, a handful of winks and 1 solitary meet (with a very lovely lady) in a year.

Market forces mean women rule the roost on here. Some ladies and couples are genuinely delightful, others do let the attention go to their head and can come across as rude, if they bother to reply at all. This may be a defence to pushy to men who simply can't take a telling.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

" I meant manage your expectations! This is not instashag! If you not a match no matter how many messages you send will make a difference."

Ah, 'instashag.com', that famous internet site where women queue up to meet single guys. Or have I got it wrong again?

By *cottish30 OP   Man
over a year ago

aberdeen

yeah the amount of females that don't even reply is shocking it takes about 1 minute to send a reply I just think its rather rude not to reply to messages,

over a year ago

Lol it's funny how everyone thinks you mean a meet when you say no reply. But it's the message bit that's getting me lol. And yes my first message is good and its not not hey you wanna fuck lol.

over a year ago

"yeah the amount of females that don't even reply is shocking it takes about 1 minute to send a reply I just think its rather rude not to reply to messages,"

So you think its rude for us not to reply, you need to get a life dude. We receive loads of messages daily and have no intention, desire or compulsion to reply to 99% of them.

What gives you the right to command others to reply to messages we never wanted in the 1st place !!!

over a year ago

"yeah the amount of females that don't even reply is shocking it takes about 1 minute to send a reply I just think its rather rude not to reply to messages,"

Think we may be getting a wee clue as to why it's proving difficult for you. It's all in the attitude....you are not actually entitled to a reply. It's in the rules. Bon chance.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"yeah the amount of females that don't even reply is shocking it takes about 1 minute to send a reply I just think its rather rude not to reply to messages,

Think we may be getting a wee clue as to why it's proving difficult for you. It's all in the attitude....you are not actually entitled to a reply. It's in the rules. Bon chance. "

Ooohhhhhh.............yer a hard woman!

over a year ago

"yeah the amount of females that don't even reply is shocking it takes about 1 minute to send a reply I just think its rather rude not to reply to messages,

Think we may be getting a wee clue as to why it's proving difficult for you. It's all in the attitude....you are not actually entitled to a reply. It's in the rules. Bon chance.

Ooohhhhhh.............yer a hard woman! "

I am that!!! Now rub my feet!!!

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Ooohhhhhh.............yer a hard woman!

I am that!!! Now rub my feet!!! "

Pardon? Do I know you?

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I can't get a meet in Aberdeen either. They say I'm too far away

But seriously... Does the OP have ANY idea how many mails the ladies on here get from guys in a single day?

I persuaded my pal to join & in the first 24 hours of joining she was swamped by hundreds of mails. She got so tired of it she left. Have patience, try attending a local Social in Aberdeen (see Forums), use the Scottish Chat & Forums & stand out from the competition. It pays off. You'll need to earn your stripes like all the other single fellas on here. Oh & if I can get a Meet with a lady on here then I'd think a Str8 man should be able to. Try offering to meet Socially for coffee.

Good luck.

over a year ago

"I can't get a meet in Aberdeen either. They say I'm too far away

But seriously... Does the OP have ANY idea how many mails the ladies on here get from guys in a single day?

I persuaded my pal to join & in the first 24 hours of joining she was swamped by hundreds of mails. She got so tired of it she left. Have patience, try attending a local Social in Aberdeen (see Forums), use the Scottish Chat & Forums & stand out from the competition. It pays off. You'll need to earn your stripes like all the other single fellas on here. Oh & if I can get a Meet with a lady on here then I'd think a Str8 man should be able to. Try offering to meet Socially for coffee.

Good luck. "

I can second that I saw a gf s new profile and she was same lol and it put her off to. It's shit cause all these new girls come on get bombarded by all the newbie hawks and put em off. No wonder the sausage ratio is out waying the fritter ratio. For me I always include my social side in my profile and messages to women. And I'm not telling any lies. I would certainly love to meet a women for chat coffee dinner lunch even a cheeky drink. I do agree its all about our attitude and approach to women on here. As they say big dick good looks but not much going on up there. You need that personality and chat to do the work the rest is a bonus well that's what I think not unless its something specific like they want a big sausage. Not saying you don't have personality but women want a nice package and not your man hood lol. Nice package to me would be gd conversation ability to make the girl at ease in chat or a social meet compliment her but not sleezy.

over a year ago

I've been on for a few weeks now and been talking to a crackin girl whose already gotta regular fb. Quite happy to chat with this girl as she's got crackin banter. Tried also mailing a few others who have caught my eye, but girls get bombarded with mail on this and can't reply ti every1. I'm sure u will get ur 1st meet on here at some point! Just got to be patient

over a year ago

Ok let me be clear... 99% of the women here over weight or really old or they r just after quantity not a quality. So its hard to get this 1%... keep trying but wont expect anything.

over a year ago

"I've been on for a few weeks now and been talking to a crackin girl whose already gotta regular fb. Quite happy to chat with this girl as she's got crackin banter. Tried also mailing a few others who have caught my eye, but girls get bombarded with mail on this and can't reply ti every1. I'm sure u will get ur 1st meet on here at some point! Just got to be patient "

Patient is the key word and chatting certainly is the way to go. I always knew that just gets frustrating for us guys like it does women. But we are big boys and can handel it especially when we got our big boy pants on lol

over a year ago

"I've been on for a few weeks now and been talking to a crackin girl whose already gotta regular fb. Quite happy to chat with this girl as she's got crackin banter. Tried also mailing a few others who have caught my eye, but girls get bombarded with mail on this and can't reply ti every1. I'm sure u will get ur 1st meet on here at some point! Just got to be patient

Patient is the key word and chatting certainly is the way to go. I always knew that just gets frustrating for us guys like it does women. But we are big boys and can handel it especially when we got our big boy pants on lol "

lol true. I'm finding it tough because I'm lookin for a dogging meet and trying to find a global girl whose up for it is tough going so far.

over a year ago

"Ok let me be clear... 99% of the women here over weight or really old or they r just after quantity not a quality. So its hard to get this 1%... keep trying but wont expect anything."

I'm a newbie and even I know what you said here ain't gona go down well. Who cares if they are over weight or old or just want quantity. Everyone wants something diffrent and their is someone out their for everyone. My ex was over weight but not once did it ever put me off. I actually told her I liked her the way she was and that wasn't me being nice was being honest. Age is just a number and weight on a girl just means more fun to handel. It's hard to get the 1 % because of your attitude about women and the reasons you just posted. As I am reminded women watch this forum and if they see stuff they don't like they ain't gona like you. Hope I haven't done anything myself tbh sure I ain't but you just dunno

over a year ago

"

All of 3 weeks? God you have the patience of a saint And the mention of money? Just why? If people aren't attracted then they just aren't attracted, simple as! "

read your profile and no way, absolutely no way can you be single

you are simply too stunning

over a year ago

"I've been on for a few weeks now and been talking to a crackin girl whose already gotta regular fb. Quite happy to chat with this girl as she's got crackin banter. Tried also mailing a few others who have caught my eye, but girls get bombarded with mail on this and can't reply ti every1. I'm sure u will get ur 1st meet on here at some point! Just got to be patient

Patient is the key word and chatting certainly is the way to go. I always knew that just gets frustrating for us guys like it does women. But we are big boys and can handel it especially when we got our big boy pants on lol lol true. I'm finding it tough because I'm lookin for a dogging meet and trying to find a global girl whose up for it is tough going so far. "

Social meets Is what everyone has told me and really it's about the best way to actually speak face to face rather than trying on fab site and going no where. Suggest you got to just grab it and run with it. Me personally will be going to socials like cjs

over a year ago

The backlash will come soon and quite rightly anaw! Canny see him gettin a meet anytime soon as we all know...... Women talk! Lol

over a year ago

"

read your profile and no way, absolutely no way can you be single

you are simply too stunning "

That an example general

over a year ago

"The backlash will come soon and quite rightly anaw! Canny see him gettin a meet anytime soon as we all know...... Women talk! Lol"

That's what worries me don't think I made the best first impression when I came on here. Certainly hoping to make up for it and actually show the females who I am and what I'm about but I do want to know about them first. True gent il sit and listen to you ( females) all night x

over a year ago

"The backlash will come soon and quite rightly anaw! Canny see him gettin a meet anytime soon as we all know...... Women talk! Lol

That's what worries me don't think I made the best first impression when I came on here. Certainly hoping to make up for it and actually show the females who I am and what I'm about but I do want to know about them first. True gent il sit and listen to you ( females) all night x"

wouldn't go that far!! Lol. I like ma sleep.

over a year ago

"The backlash will come soon and quite rightly anaw! Canny see him gettin a meet anytime soon as we all know...... Women talk! Lol

That's what worries me don't think I made the best first impression when I came on here. Certainly hoping to make up for it and actually show the females who I am and what I'm about but I do want to know about them first. True gent il sit and listen to you ( females) all night x wouldn't go that far!! Lol. I like ma sleep. "

So do I it just it hates me lol sleep. But hey if your happy on the path you are carry on. Im a newbie so who am I to say

over a year ago

Same here but tbh I don't intend to spend the night with any1. Just a casual NSA meet would do me just fine. Have fun bud

over a year ago

That's what worries me don't think I made the best first impression when I came on here. Certainly hoping to make up for it and actually show the females who I am and what I'm about but I do want to know about them first. True gent il sit and listen to you ( females) all night x wouldn't go that far!! Lol. I like ma sleep.

So do I it just it hates me lol sleep. But hey if your happy on the path you are carry on. Im a newbie so who am I to say

"

No being funny bud but your profile is about as bare as ma cupboards right now lol tumble floating by. You got one picture and it's friends only. And nothing about you on profile.

over a year ago

"Same here but tbh I don't intend to spend the night with any1. Just a casual NSA meet would do me just fine. Have fun bud"

Good luck cause their is guys been on here a year and not had any chat or nsa.

over a year ago

That's what worries me don't think I made the best first impression when I came on here. Certainly hoping to make up for it and actually show the females who I am and what I'm about but I do want to know about them first. True gent il sit and listen to you ( females) all night x wouldn't go that far!! Lol. I like ma sleep.

No being funny bud but your profile is about as bare as ma cupboards right now lol tumble floating by. You got one picture and it's friends only. And nothing about you on profile. "

I'll get round to filling it in properly whenever I can be bothered to. Lol. Busy guy these days lol

over a year ago

"I'm female, I struggle, but then I am a fussy bitch! "
lol if there was twice as many woman as guys on this every guy in here would be just as fussy I know u would lol

over a year ago

Trust me being a single female on here means a chocka inbox ... please don't take it personally. There isn't a lot of single women in Aberdeen/shire area, we are just elusive xxx

over a year ago

"Ok let me be clear... 99% of the women here over weight or really old or they r just after quantity not a quality. So its hard to get this 1%... keep trying but wont expect anything."

Oh you talk such nonsense why you on here if that's what you really think ??

What's your job model for Calvin Klein ??

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

Wow, you know how to do it, eh? You really know how to charm the ladies!

Probably just as well you're not expecting anything!!

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Ok let me be clear... 99% of the women here over weight or really old or they r just after quantity not a quality. So its hard to get this 1%... keep trying but wont expect anything.

Wow, you know how to do it, eh? You really know how to charm the ladies!

Probably just as well you're not expecting anything!! "

Yet another troll...probably getting himself off winding people up ..we all know the sort

over a year ago

Aye but your profile says you're not from round here. I suspect pubs fall silent when you walk in the door.

over a year ago

"Ok let me be clear... 99% of the women here over weight or really old or they r just after quantity not a quality. So its hard to get this 1%... keep trying but wont expect anything.

What's your job model for Calvin Klein ??"

My thoughts exactly!

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Wow.

over a year ago

My thoughts exactly!"

Well said!!!

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

"

What's your job model for Calvin Klein ??"

I thought that was MY job?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ok let me be clear... 99% of the men here over weight or they r just after quantity not a quality...

or they moan & groan & feel entitled to sex because they have the equipment. No wonder the ladies are pissed off. I'm pissed off reading the constant moans & I'm a lovely, bottom of the fab food chain, not ripped single male myself.

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

Ok let me be clear... 99% of the men here over weight or they r just after quantity not a quality...

or they moan & groan & feel entitled to sex because they have the equipment. No wonder the ladies are pissed off. I'm pissed off reading the constant moans & I'm a lovely, bottom of the fab food chain, not ripped single male myself.

"

Well put (although you are still younger and fitter than me).

Having said that, I do ok

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Anyone else finding it difficult to get a meet in the Aberdeen/shire area or is it just because I'm a single male?"

Oh, and no. I don't even live there and I STILL get to meet some wonderful ladies

over a year ago

"

I thought that was MY job?

"

I knew I recognised you from somewhere

over a year ago

Old AND overweight here....but right off jumbo sausage so thanks fab!!

By *ockboyMan
over a year ago

Larkhall

How the hell can you fail foxy.have you looked in the mirror?

By *uitar_antiheroMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

"How the hell can you fail foxy.have you looked in the mirror?"

There's a difference between failing & being selective my man

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"How the hell can you fail foxy.have you looked in the mirror?

There's a difference between failing & being selective my man"

Not according to the locals

over a year ago

Yip I must admit it's hard for us genuine guy .I live in Bathgate not had alot o luck .but think you are right we all have to meet the women's criteria

over a year ago

"Anyone else finding it difficult to get a meet in the Aberdeen/shire area or is it just because I'm a single male?"

Probably the single male thing. Same for me

By *oxy_minxWoman
over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

"Anyone else finding it difficult to get a meet in the Aberdeen/shire area or is it just because I'm a single male?

Probably the single male thing. Same for me "

Yeap that will be the reason, single women like myself never meet single men

over a year ago

I do quite well, I'm honest and not pushy at all. I have many female friends who are firstly friends who I have a laugh with. If anything happens then it's a bonus.

Post new Message to Thread