Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Suits ..tell me pls

Jump to newest

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Why do some girls and couples insist on meeting guys in suits ??

Its not normal clothes to wear daily unless its for your job ...i always prefer meeting in casual clothes ...

Fire away and give opinions

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

the second someone insisted that I wear something, I would end it there.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ladies like to unbutton shirts. Use ties for mild bdsm... wear mens shirts after.

There is a power play for some too. I endorse it!

over a year ago

Me too

over a year ago

"Me too "

Mate... your avatar does not suggest you are a sharp dressed man! I would be changing that. Lol

over a year ago

I enjoy wearing suits portrays your care about how you look and that you are putting in an effort.

Wonder what a meet would say if I turned up in full kilt

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

If i was going to a meet and happened to bump into someone a knew and im dressed in a suit then thyre going to ask

New job ?

Job inter_iew?

Off to a wedding ?

Court ?

over a year ago

"Me too

Mate... your avatar does not suggest you are a sharp dressed man! I would be changing that. Lol"

Mate your avatar doesn't suggest your a Viking I'd be changing that too lol

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

I almost always wear a suit, or trousers and a shirt and it has nothing to do with my job. Don’t always wear a tie with it.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"I enjoy wearing suits portrays your care about how you look and that you are putting in an effort.

Wonder what a meet would say if I turned up in full kilt"

so putting on that nice pair of denims (which can cost far more than a suit) and a tshirt says no effort to look good oppps ya fell in the judgemental bucket as _iew rightly said I wear what I choose and wouldnt meet anyone who dictates what I wear

over a year ago

It is all about layers... and hollywood. I think we should capitalise boys!

over a year ago

I love a bit of eye candy in a suit, nothing like unbuttoning and removing a suit slowly

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Not every woman goes for the suit thing.....just saying lol .....like a bit of individuality myself

over a year ago

Could suggest it's like being asked to wear stockings and suspenders.

Glasses, hair up hair down, kinky outfits....

it's everyone's own preference, don't think your obliged to do what's asked or suggested xx

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

I spend most of my life in a boiler suit and boots so it makes a refreshing change to get out in a suit

over a year ago

Glasses and stockings... this os where venus and mars kicks in. I dont know a single man who would say no to glasses and stockings! It would appear some fems not keen on the suit.

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"I almost always wear a suit, or trousers and a shirt and it has nothing to do with my job. Don’t always wear a tie with it."

Really ??...im.no meaning yer bday suit ...aye your pix ...oh n btw the clothes u do have in your pix are jeans ...

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Could suggest it's like being asked to wear stockings and suspenders.

Glasses, hair up hair down, kinky outfits....

it's everyone's own preference, don't think your obliged to do what's asked or suggested xx"

Sounds nice miss bird

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

"I almost always wear a suit, or trousers and a shirt and it has nothing to do with my job. Don’t always wear a tie with it.

Really ??...im.no meaning yer bday suit ...aye your pix ...oh n btw the clothes u do have in your pix are jeans ..."

That was a good few years back and I had just returned from the North sea, not the sort of place you turn up in, is a suit

over a year ago

Ok so after a first initial meet if the female or couple asked for suit would you do??

over a year ago

"I enjoy wearing suits portrays your care about how you look and that you are putting in an effort.

Wonder what a meet would say if I turned up in full kiltso putting on that nice pair of denims (which can cost far more than a suit) and a tshirt says no effort to look good oppps ya fell in the judgemental bucket as _iew rightly said I wear what I choose and wouldnt meet anyone who dictates what I wear "

I wasn't being judgemental. Hence portrays used not in my opinion. It's the common _iewpoint of people in suits.

I don't take back the fact I enjoy wearing suits. However, the above is what is usually perceived when comparing men's styles.

I am of the opinion would only wear something when asked if to do with role play

over a year ago

Not a big fan of a suitx

over a year ago

Most of my social meets are during the day so usually I'm in a suit with a little splash of CD Homme although have met in my scrubs which did turn one woman on lol

over a year ago

"I almost always wear a suit, or trousers and a shirt and it has nothing to do with my job. Don’t always wear a tie with it."

I can take or leave the suit. I'd rather have someone who dresses to suit themselves and has their own style. But if you DO wear one, a tie is a necessity or it just looks sloppy. IMHO....

over a year ago

"I almost always wear a suit, or trousers and a shirt and it has nothing to do with my job. Don’t always wear a tie with it.

I can take or leave the suit. I'd rather have someone who dresses to suit themselves and has their own style. But if you DO wear one, a tie is a necessity or it just

looks sloppy. IMHO.... "

Polka dots or stripes darling? Blue or red?

over a year ago

I would never insist anyone wears anything in particular but I would expect them to make an effort as I would..

I have a weakness for men in suits though

over a year ago

I can take or leave the suit. I'd rather have someone who dresses to suit themselves and has their own style. But if you DO wear one, a tie is a necessity or it just

looks sloppy. IMHO....

Polka dots or stripes darling? Blue or red? "

Blue for you angel...stripes I think..

over a year ago

"Most of my social meets are during the day so usually I'm in a suit with a little splash of CD Homme although have met in my scrubs which did turn one woman on lol"

Oft am sure with an ass like that (excuse me dribbling here) I wouldn't notice the suit or scrubs

By * pie4you xWoman
over a year ago

narnia x

Doesn't really bother me suit or no suit I'm really more interested In Taking the clothes off and once they are who cares as long as they are clean clothes that's all that matters to me

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

Obv id dress appropriate for a meet ..not going.to turn up in tracky n trainers lol...jeans n shirt what i usually wear ...as id feel.more comfy in them

By *elle70Woman
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

As long as clean with a smile I've no preference. Scruffy or dirty..hell no

B X

over a year ago

"Obv id dress appropriate for a meet ..not going.to turn up in tracky n trainers lol...jeans n shirt what i usually wear ...as id feel.more comfy in them "

over a year ago

"Most of my social meets are during the day so usually I'm in a suit with a little splash of CD Homme although have met in my scrubs which did turn one woman on lol

Oft am sure with an ass like that (excuse me dribbling here) I wouldn't notice the suit or scrubs "

Why thank you x baby oil did help lol or was it lard? Lol

over a year ago

I'm sure my stethoscope would tell me if meet was going well lol

over a year ago

"Most of my social meets are during the day so usually I'm in a suit with a little splash of CD Homme although have met in my scrubs which did turn one woman on lol

Oft am sure with an ass like that (excuse me dribbling here) I wouldn't notice the suit or scrubs

Why thank you x baby oil did help lol or was it lard? Lol"

I'm going with baby oil, stop bursting my bubble here!!! Lol

By *avid1Man
over a year ago

Dubai

Doesn’t matter what you wear really; as it is all going to end up in a heap on the floor eventually! With a bit of luck.

By *gowbhoy4fun OP   Man
over a year ago

glasgow

"Obv id dress appropriate for a meet ..not going.to turn up in tracky n trainers lol...jeans n shirt what i usually wear ...as id feel.more comfy in them

"

lol

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I love a man in a suit... Would I insist they wore one for a meet? absolutely no!!!

It's upto the individual what they wear.

To me suits are what lingerie is to men sexy and appealing.

Some guys have indulged me by wearing a suit so thank you

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Think it all depends on the guy, some look good in suits, others not so much. Some look good in a kilt, others not so much etc. It applies to everything really.

Personally I like b/f in a suit and a slim fit shirt but he only really wears one to functions as he has to wear a shirt and tie at work.

By *andom2chatMan
over a year ago

A Galaxy Far, Far Away & Spain

I can confirm - Nawty s a suit.

over a year ago

Rather have a man in a nice pair of denmins and white t shirt. Like the washing power advert.?? What was that again ?? Clothes that's easy to remove.

over a year ago

I love wearing the guys shirt after sex,

I don't mind what the guy wears as long as he is clean, tidy and smells nice,

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I havent come across any ladys demanding guy wears a suit they may prefer to see a guy dressed smart but again its just their preference ..im sure you.. like everyone else would like your ladies dressed a certain way when meeting

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

As for suits not being normal ...whats normal attire for you may be for someone else...i wear casual 7days a week at work so when i get a night off and going out i like to make an effort and get smart as it is completely different from my usual ..other guys wear suits for work so like to dress casual when out ...if we were all the same life would be boring

over a year ago

"I havent come across any ladys demanding guy wears a suit they may prefer to see a guy dressed smart but again its just their preference ..im sure you.. like everyone else would like your ladies dressed a certain way when meeting "

over a year ago

Is send a guy home if he turned up in a suit.

B

over a year ago

Wouldn't wear a suit for a meet because it wouldn't be me and there would be too much pretence, same as I wouldn't expect a female to wear something she didn't want to.

over a year ago

depends on what you determine your suit is?

My suit consists of clean blue jeans, (wrangler; Lee's or Levi), smart shirt & cowboy boots

been dressed this way a long long time, way of life boy.

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

It also depends on the meet itself ..if i was meeting someone and having nite out before getting jiggy then yes would probably wear suit or very very smart..now if i was heading straight to ladies place for meet then smart casual unless said lady made special request for me to come suited n booted

over a year ago

"It also depends on the meet itself ..if i was meeting someone and having nite out before getting jiggy then yes would probably wear suit or very very smart..now if i was heading straight to ladies place for meet then smart casual unless said lady made special request for me to come suited n booted "
noted

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

I wear a collar & tie during the working week, so outwith that I like 'smart but casual'.

At this time of year, it would be shirt & trousers on an evening out, but on a wet and cold January night, a jacket would be added.

I think the important thing is to be comfortable, and appropriate for the occasion, whatever that might be.

over a year ago

Think a suits a bit formal for me on a meet but to look at its like lingerie on a woman ... Very sexy!

over a year ago

"I wear a collar & tie during the working week, so outwith that I like 'smart but casual'.

At this time of year, it would be shirt & trousers on an evening out, but on a wet and cold January night, a jacket would be added.

I think the important thing is to be comfortable, and appropriate for the occasion, whatever that might be."

...and to change at least six times a day. Socks too!!

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

There's nothing better than wearing a really nice, smart suit, cool shoes and crisp white shirt.

Looks great and makes me feel a million dollars knowing I look sharp!

over a year ago

"There's nothing better than wearing a really nice, smart suit, cool shoes and crisp white shirt.

"

Love it its all about the look .

Us women do tons to look our best for guys on a nightout so why shouldnt guys look snappy too

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Depends on the individual I suppose. I certainly wouldn't insists on wearing a suit.

Smart jeans and tshirt/shirt smart shoes can be just as nice.

By *ustforalaugh1Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"There's nothing better than wearing a really nice, smart suit, cool shoes and crisp white shirt.

Love it its all about the look .

Us women do tons to look our best for guys on a nightout so why shouldnt guys look snappy too "

I always make an effort and like to think I look sharp whenever I'm on a meet.

It's just rude not to!!

over a year ago

I think it's more about being clean and well presented, showing respect, rather than what you wear. Depends on time of day and day of week as well. Ive only ever worn a suit if I'm meeting straight from work, otherwise it's usually smart jeans/trousers and a nice shirt and always smart shoes, never trainers.

By *wiftieeMan
over a year ago

near Glasgow

"I wear a collar & tie during the working week, so outwith that I like 'smart but casual'.

I think the important thing is to be comfortable, and appropriate for the occasion, whatever that might be.

...and to change at least six times a day. Socks too!! "

Some ladies appreciate a guy looking smart!

And counting obviously isn't your strong point, eh Jinty?

over a year ago

We're with you......too many casual lads about today. We always expect women to dress for a meet....well so should us men!

over a year ago

I better take this Shellsuit aff..

over a year ago

"I better take this Shellsuit aff..

"

even better your birthday suits you better anyway