Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Work sucks!!!!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What do we really do it for ? (Work) pay our cars, houses and all the other stuff that we deem so important. It just stresses us out . Tell me when are they inventors going to invent cars that run on fresh air

Least that's worry out my system !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I do it to afford my wine oh and my 14 yr old

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"What do we really do it for ? (Work) pay our cars, houses and all the other stuff that we deem so important. It just stresses us out . Tell me when are they inventors going to invent cars that run on fresh air

Least that's worry out my system ! "

Its called earning a living;

once you reach your 40's the house, cars and assets are all paid off, only thing you pay out for is holidays and you increase pension payments and gain a 40% tax return right away

Most cars do run on fresh air, just need to mix in a small amount of fuel with the fresh air used, then of course an ignition source

over a year ago

"What do we really do it for ? (Work) pay our cars, houses and all the other stuff that we deem so important. It just stresses us out . Tell me when are they inventors going to invent cars that run on fresh air

once you reach your 40's the house, cars and assets are all paid off, only thing you pay out for is holidays and you increase pension payments and gain a 40% tax return right away

Most cars do run on fresh air, just need to mix in a small amount of fuel with the fresh air used, then of course an ignition source "

lol no car runs in 100% fresh air ... I do love earning money but I think am on a working spree should all pay off when my holiday arrives I'm just being a wee moaner ! Forgive me

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

Find a job you like?

I love my job... and will actually miss it for the next nearly 2 weeks while I am on holiday.

over a year ago

"Find a job you like?

I love my job... and will actually miss it for the next nearly 2 weeks while I am on holiday."

I love my job just at it all the time .. X

By *adybee77Woman
over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

"Find a job you like?

I love my job... and will actually miss it for the next nearly 2 weeks while I am on holiday. I love my job just at it all the time .. X "

So buy less "stuff" focus on what is important rather than goods.

over a year ago

Really?!?!

I'll be paying mine till I'm almost 60! I'm not sure many 40 somethings will have paid off their mortgage these days. Especially if you have children.

Most cars do run on fresh air, just need to mix in a small amount of fuel with the fresh air used, then of course an ignition source "

over a year ago

Unfortunately lots of people have to work well into their 40's, 50's & 60's these days to pay off the cost off living, kids, mortgage etc.

Most people go through stressful periods at work.

Try & chill when you get home & believe it or not, get out in nature for a bit. Sounds cheesy but it's a Total mental switch off.

I've just planted 3 trees, dug some drainage & feel much better

Failing that go for a walk in the fresh air, no destination just a wander .

Dx

over a year ago

Unfortunately lots of people have to work well into their 40's, 50's & 60's these days to pay off the cost off living, kids, mortgage etc.

Totally agree

over a year ago

"Unfortunately lots of people have to work well into their 40's, 50's & 60's these days to pay off the cost off living, kids, mortgage etc.

Totally agree "

of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ...

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Unfortunately lots of people have to work well into their 40's, 50's & 60's these days to pay off the cost off living, kids, mortgage etc.

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... "

Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries "

Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ?

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

I've been working two jobs for as long as I can remember. 55 hours a week every single week, so yeah I'm fed up too.

But now it looks like I might get a promotion at work and if I can sell my flat next year I can buy a house and only work one job, so there's light at the end of the tunnel

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ? "

hello vidal lol ....holiday was fabulous thanks

over a year ago

"I've been working two jobs for as long as I can remember. 55 hours a week every single week, so yeah I'm fed up too.

But now it looks like I might get a promotion at work and if I can sell my flat next year I can buy a house and only work one job, so there's light at the end of the tunnel "

that's really good .. I also work two jobs ... But I do benefit from lovely holidays

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ? hello vidal lol ....holiday was fabulous thanks "

glad you enjoyed it am off in four months and 19 hours not that am counting lol .. x

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ? hello vidal lol ....holiday was fabulous thanks glad you enjoyed it am off in four months and 19 hours not that am counting lol .. x "

What to Cuba ?

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ? hello vidal lol ....holiday was fabulous thanks glad you enjoyed it am off in four months and 19 hours not that am counting lol .. x What to Cuba ?"

no heading to newyork for three weeks xx

over a year ago

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... Ive just returned from a trip to Cuba so trust me we already do live like kings and queens compared to the people of Cuba and many many other third world countries Christ there's a blast from the past ... How was your holiday ? hello vidal lol ....holiday was fabulous thanks glad you enjoyed it am off in four months and 19 hours not that am counting lol .. x What to Cuba ? no heading to newyork for three weeks xx "

Oh another of my favourite places you lucky thing xx

over a year ago

"Find a job you like?

I love my job... and will actually miss it for the next nearly 2 weeks while I am on holiday. I love my job just at it all the time .. X "

Never at my job but love getting full pay for not being there .

over a year ago

"Never at my job but love getting full pay for not being there . "

Sounds like a good Job

over a year ago

"Never at my job but love getting full pay for not being there .

Sounds like a good Job"

You just couldn't buy one like mine at the moment

over a year ago

Get yourself a bit land n live off grid as self sustainably as you can if you're sick of the rat race,keeping up with the jonses,n being a slave to cash

Just a thought...I'd fucking love to do that

over a year ago

"

Totally agree of course but hopefully the living wage is going up and it will make it a lot easier to live like a king ... "

Yeh but when is the living wage to be implemented by!!! 2020

by that time we will be electing a new government who may change things again

Post new Message to Thread