Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ladies can you give me some advise please

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm not moaning just looking for some advice from the ladies to see we're I'm going wrong on my profile and how I can improve it and hopefully attract woman more I'm totally new to all this I've had two meets so far which I think is good just not sure if my profile needs more info

Thanks x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Having 2 meets is good so you can't be doing much wrong with your messages, I would say that for me though 2 cock pics and very little info on your profile would mean I probably wouldn't read your message as I usually read the profile before I open the mail

over a year ago

"Having 2 meets is good so you can't be doing much wrong with your messages, I would say that for me though 2 cock pics and very little info on your profile would mean I probably wouldn't read your message as I usually read the profile before I open the mail "
. What kind of pictures would help as I don't want my face ones on I do have face pictures but their for friend only don't want everyone to see them as I've seen people on here I know

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Having 2 meets is good so you can't be doing much wrong with your messages, I would say that for me though 2 cock pics and very little info on your profile would mean I probably wouldn't read your message as I usually read the profile before I open the mail . What kind of pictures would help as I don't want my face ones on I do have face pictures but their for friend only don't want everyone to see them as I've seen people on here I know "

I can only speak for myself but torso, bum, boxers (especially tighty whitey ones) work for me

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 words,

Cock pics

over a year ago

"Having 2 meets is good so you can't be doing much wrong with your messages, I would say that for me though 2 cock pics and very little info on your profile would mean I probably wouldn't read your message as I usually read the profile before I open the mail . What kind of pictures would help as I don't want my face ones on I do have face pictures but their for friend only don't want everyone to see them as I've seen people on here I know

I can only speak for myself but torso, bum, boxers (especially tighty whitey ones) work for me "

I will have a look and put some new ones on thank you very much for your advice X

over a year ago

Love open shirt pics, with the tie just there, yummy,

over a year ago

Never really wear a shirt but I'll see if I have any

over a year ago

Your two new pics................ Wow

Fab'ed them already

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Never really wear a shirt but I'll see if I have any "
get a suit on

over a year ago

Omg if you put a suit on that would just make my day

over a year ago

I'm loving the advice and I'm great full so it's only right that I take it on board I'll defo get a couple of pics with my suit on latter X

over a year ago

"I'm loving the advice and I'm great full so it's only right that I take it on board I'll defo get a couple of pics with my suit on latter X"
look forward to viewing them

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

As long as your only after a very select couple of fems best to just follow instruction. Otherwise be yourself

over a year ago

"I'm loving the advice and I'm great full so it's only right that I take it on board I'll defo get a couple of pics with my suit on latter Xlook forward to viewing them "

I look forward to your comments on them X

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"As long as your only after a very select couple of fems best to just follow instruction. Otherwise be yourself"

That's why I said in my opinion

I do love perv...... I mean perusing your pics kola

And I'm liking your new ones op

over a year ago

Thank you ladies for your kind advise I have added a couple of new pics it's helping already people are actually giving me the time of day now which I apreshate I'm not wanting to fuck everything in site but it's nice to actually be having chats with people now X

By *quirtiliscious1Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

Me personally I think take your cock pics off your profile page keep them private for friends only. Your torso pic is yummy so go for tight boxers, shirt open as has already been suggested. Sometimes less is more !

Good luck

Squirts xx

over a year ago

"Me personally I think take your cock pics off your profile page keep them private for friends only. Your torso pic is yummy so go for tight boxers, shirt open as has already been suggested. Sometimes less is more !

Good luck

Squirts xx "

Thank you I'm removing the cock picture the now X

By *quirtiliscious1Woman
over a year ago

Dundee

That looks so much better more intriguing lol

Squirts

over a year ago

"That looks so much better more intriguing lol

Squirts "

Thank you very much for your advice if your liking my profile now hopefully we can chat X

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

"Love open shirt pics, with the tie just there, yummy,

"

over a year ago

Still waiting on the suit pic tut tut

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

So, to sum up OP, PUT SOME CLOTHES ON and the ladies will want to undress you to see what's underneath

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Tbh i hate these threads .. your profile is there to sell yourself put your own spin on it NOT what others say ..some may like what they read and see others wont ..thats life

over a year ago

"Tbh i hate these threads .. your profile is there to sell yourself put your own spin on it NOT what others say ..some may like what they read and see others wont ..thats life "
Bunkie shut up and let the man get his suit on lol

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Tbh i hate these threads .. your profile is there to sell yourself put your own spin on it NOT what others say ..some may like what they read and see others wont ..thats life Bunkie shut up and let the man get his suit on lol "

Naw

over a year ago

"Tbh i hate these threads .. your profile is there to sell yourself put your own spin on it NOT what others say ..some may like what they read and see others wont ..thats life Bunkie shut up and let the man get his suit on lol

Naw "

hee hee

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

I just think if you take others advice on what to say and what pics to put up ...your not putting a true representation of yourself on your profile (trying to be something your not) ..why is only guys that ask this question ....i never ever in all the years here seen a fem post this question

over a year ago

Ok _unkie what pics would you like to see on our profile?

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Ok _unkie what pics would you like to see on our profile?"

over a year ago

"I just think if you take others advice on what to say and what pics to put up ...your not putting a true representation of yourself on your profile (trying to be something your not) ..why is only guys that ask this question ....i never ever in all the years here seen a fem post this question "

That wasn't why I was asking I'm new to this kind of thing you see woman with hardly any clothes on so I had pics with not much on and woman were going mad lol that's why I was asking for advice I'm still been my self

over a year ago

"Ok _unkie what pics would you like to see on our profile?

"

You want to see green smiley faces on me or Mr dlt

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

"Ok _unkie what pics would you like to see on our profile?

You want to see green smiley faces on me or Mr dlt "

Green smiley faces on yer boobies

Post new Message to Thread