Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

The site bikes

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Seen a few post on here they won't meet any guys who has been with the site bike. How do you spot the site bike so you can avoid this situation happening to you ??????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Wow people having sex with lots of folk on a swinging site!!! How disgusting

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Lol don't want sleazy one offs Helloooooo it's a swinging site lol

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Just because its a swinging site dosnt mean you cant have standards.my thoughts would be the site bike is someone who has no respect for themselves or others the any holes a goal are the same

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I would say the best way to avoid them is to just not meet anyone.... After all veris can be hidden

By *44bertCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

Depends... loads of veris from different people wouldn't bother me... BUT, for example, loads of veris from different people and your pics showing you fucking bareback... that would!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Depends... loads of veris from different people wouldn't bother me... BUT, for example, loads of veris from different people and your pics showing you fucking bareback... that would! "
while i understand and totally agree with where you are coming from,they could argue that it is their partner the pics are with,just a flip side to the coin

over a year ago

"Depends... loads of veris from different people wouldn't bother me... BUT, for example, loads of veris from different people and your pics showing you fucking bareback... that would! "
i only go bareback with my wife so any photos would be of her

over a year ago

We have loads of veris but I organise socials trips to blackpool and party's doesn't mean I've slept with them all so veris could be very misleading

over a year ago

"We have loads of veris but I organise socials trips to blackpool and party's doesn't mean I've slept with them all so veris could be very misleading"

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

There is absolutely no need to refer to people as 'site bikes'

Just no need at all.

over a year ago

"Seen a few post on here they won't meet any guys who has been with the site bike. How do you spot the site bike so you can avoid this situation happening to you ?????? "

Oooooft charming!!! Make your opinion on someone by chatting/meeting not listening to gossip or other guys tbh.

over a year ago

We are exactly the same, we go to clubs and socials,

What makes me kind of laugh, a sex site bike but us Women are supposed to fall over ourselves to meet the sites studs

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"We are exactly the same, we go to clubs and socials,

What makes me kind of laugh, a sex site bike but us Women are supposed to fall over ourselves to meet the sites studs "

To be fair, I have seen it once and it was on a females profile

over a year ago

"Seen a few post on here they won't meet any guys who has been with the site bike. How do you spot the site bike so you can avoid this situation happening to you ??????

Oooooft charming!!! Make your opinion on someone by chatting/meeting not listening to gossip or other guys tbh. "

over a year ago

"Seen a few post on here they won't meet any guys who has been with the site bike. How do you spot the site bike so you can avoid this situation happening to you ?????? "

That's a deeply unpleasant attitude showing.

Presumably you came onto a swinging site looking to meet what... a virgin?

over a year ago

This shouts out to me jealousy pure jealousy . If your having safe sex then whats the issue ??

over a year ago

put it this way it's a swinging site we all joined for sex.

Some talk about standards but my standards might differ from you.

My opinion of the so called site bike may also differ.

Where I see a sexually liberated man/woman you might see a male/female slut lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 10:58:59]

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 10:58:59]"
but how will you know who the bikes are?

over a year ago

"Seen a few post on here they won't meet any guys who has been with the site bike. How do you spot the site bike so you can avoid this situation happening to you ?????? put it this way it's a swinging site we all joined for sex.

Some talk about standards but my standards might differ from you.

My opinion of the so called site bike may also differ.

Where I see a sexually liberated man/woman you might see a male/female slut lol "

It seems like a fine line to get to chat that's if lol but each to their own on what they like and I respect that. I'm a male slut essentially but that's me.

over a year ago

Are you scared she would be a hell of a lot better at sex than you,

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 10:58:59]but how will you know who the bikes are? "

I won't lol I'm not judging we are all here for same thing that's adult chat and fun. What I am here for x

over a year ago

"Are you scared she would be a hell of a lot better at sex than you,

"

No I hope and pray she is better God knows I need it lol

over a year ago

No I hope and pray she is better God knows I need it lol "

ment that emoticon on last msg

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 10:58:59]but how will you know who the bikes are?

I won't lol I'm not judging we are all here for same thing that's adult chat and fun. What I am here for x"

If your not judging & are a slut/bike yourself then why ask?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 10:58:59]but how will you know who the bikes are?

I won't lol I'm not judging we are all here for same thing that's adult chat and fun. What I am here for x"

not what your deleted post said lol

over a year ago

No I hope and pray she is better God knows I need it lol "

But your saying you don't want to go with the sites bike!

over a year ago

No I hope and pray she is better God knows I need it lol

But your saying you don't want to go with the sites bike!"

I'm asking really cause I'm scared to meet someone who is classed as that and it ruins it for me. You got to remember newbie here. Still figuring out how it all works.

over a year ago

I won't lol I'm not judging we are all here for same thing that's adult chat and fun. What I am here for xnot what your deleted post said lol"

Reasons why I deleted it cause it wasn't saying what I wanted it to

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Or bragging about bareback, or asking for bareback only

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

"There is absolutely no need to refer to people as 'site bikes'

Just no need at all."

^^^^

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Wouldnt refer to any girl as a site bike ..but...ones who have on their profile ""looking for select few..qualty over quantity""....yet theyve met about 40 diff guys ...kinda defeats the point thyre making in the profile !!!

Anyway lets all FUCK FOR SCOTLAND ...line up ladies lol

over a year ago

"Wouldnt refer to any girl as a site bike ..but...ones who have on their profile ""looking for select few..qualty over quantity""....yet theyve met about 40 diff guys ...kinda defeats the point thyre making in the profile !!!

Anyway lets all FUCK FOR SCOTLAND ...line up ladies lol "

Hahahahaha you got the energy . Ok ill get 5 women for you put you to the test ??

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Just no need at all."

over a year ago

Just no need at all.

^^^^ "

I agree their is no need I would never disrespect a women I love women ?? just rather un sure on this. Good to see some responses. It's hard getting a grasp on.

over a year ago

Never seen this on any profile, think you've just dug an almighty hole for yourself

over a year ago

Just no need at all.

^^^^

I agree their is no need I would never disrespect a women I love women ?? just rather un sure on this. Good to see some responses. It's hard getting a grasp on. "

Hard getting a grasp on What's okay

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

An unfortunate turn of phrase, but I get the point you're making

over a year ago

"Never seen this on any profile, think you've just dug an almighty hole for yourself "

Really cause I'm unsure and ask I thought that's what forums we're for. Where inexperienced became the experienced because all the regulars will educated the one who's asking questions

I was always told if you don't understand ask

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

"Wouldnt refer to any girl as a site bike ..but...ones who have on their profile ""looking for select few..qualty over quantity""....yet theyve met about 40 diff guys ...kinda defeats the point thyre making in the profile !!!

Anyway lets all FUCK FOR SCOTLAND ...line up ladies lol

Hahahahaha you got the energy . Ok ill get 5 women for you put you to the test ?? "

Make it 10 coz obv a few wont show

over a year ago

Can see where your coming from, think the phrasing was a bit unfortunate though

over a year ago

"Just because its a swinging site dosnt mean you cant have standards.my thoughts would be the site bike is someone who has no respect for themselves or others the any holes a goal are the same"

So how do you spot them? What are the clues we need to look for?

over a year ago

"Can see where your coming from, think the phrasing was a bit unfortunate though"

Yes it might but we ain't here to pick on words we are here to chat and adult fun .

I'm a sexual guy who wants a sexual women x

over a year ago

"Never seen this on any profile, think you've just dug an almighty hole for yourself

Really cause I'm unsure and ask I thought that's what forums we're for. Where inexperienced became the experienced because all the regulars will educated the one who's asking questions

I was always told if you don't understand ask "

No harm in asking at all. Don't let people put you off asking. Just be careful who/ what you believe.

over a year ago

"Can see where your coming from, think the phrasing was a bit unfortunate though

Yes it might but we ain't here to pick on words we are here to chat and adult fun .

I'm a sexual guy who wants a sexual women x "

Fair play, good luck

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 13:19:10]

over a year ago

"Never seen this on any profile, think you've just dug an almighty hole for yourself

I was always told if you don't understand ask

No harm in asking at all. Don't let people put you off asking. Just be careful who/ what you believe."

Thanks I will and really appreciate the advice x

By *UNKIEMan
over a year ago

south east

Have seen this many times on status updates and profiles in the last year or so ( usually on fem profiles)..seems to be quite a new thing (i may be wrong) seeing that instantly puts me off messaging them ..it comes across to me a cpl of things

A) they are full of themselves and seem to think they are better than others

Or

B) they could be trouble if you meet them ....ie you meet them and they will expect you NOT to meet anyone else as you are theirs

Its a fecking swingers site people have sex with others...get over yourself

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Just because its a swinging site dosnt mean you cant have standards.my thoughts would be the site bike is someone who has no respect for themselves or others the any holes a goal are the same

So how do you spot them? What are the clues we need to look for?"

no idea for me its taking time not rushing checking veris (if showing)we all have prefrances and folk we would never meet for a multitude of reasons the term site bike can mean lots of things. I know of fems who expect favours in return (yeah I will meet you but got no bus fare.......car needs an oil change......dogs need fed ive no money) these kind of fit that discription not a great term by any means and so many more ways ya could use it

over a year ago

"Just because its a swinging site dosnt mean you cant have standards.my thoughts would be the site bike is someone who has no respect for themselves or others the any holes a goal are the same

So how do you spot them? What are the clues we need to look for?no idea for me its taking time not rushing checking veris (if showing)we all have prefrances and folk we would never meet for a multitude of reasons the term site bike can mean lots of things. I know of fems who expect favours in return (yeah I will meet you but got no bus fare.......car needs an oil change......dogs need fed ive no money) these kind of fit that discription not a great term by any means and so many more ways ya could use it "

Understood and agree and I never use the term bike not unless its my two wheeled one lol. Been partial to calling girls dirty sluts during sex. Which seems to be okay with most but you will get odd one who goes nuts. I duno why it comes our but I like naughty talk during sex

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Have seen this many times on status updates and profiles in the last year or so ( usually on fem profiles)..seems to be quite a new thing (i may be wrong) seeing that instantly puts me off messaging them ..it comes across to me a cpl of things

Or

B) they could be trouble if you meet them ....ie you meet them and they will expect you NOT to meet anyone else as you are theirs

Its a fecking swingers site people have sex with others...get over yourself "

over a year ago

"Have seen this many times on status updates and profiles in the last year or so ( usually on fem profiles)..seems to be quite a new thing (i may be wrong) seeing that instantly puts me off messaging them ..it comes across to me a cpl of things

Or

Its a fecking swingers site people have sex with others...get over yourself "

over a year ago

Seen that term used a lot on mostly female's profiles

I know of people who won't meet guys I've met but I honestly don't give a flying f*%k now . Ive been here long enough to know that usually it's because they want more than a fun meet and want the guy to be chasing them or be more sought after than anyone else . It's feeding their own egos . If you chat to someone and click and meet up as an adult you can do as you choose . If you later decide it was the wrong choice then you've learned a lesson . We all live and learn it's part of life . And if you don't understand then don't be put off by asking . We were all newbies at one point . Some forget that on here

over a year ago

"Seen that term used a lot on mostly female's profiles

I know of people who won't meet guys I've met but I honestly don't give a flying f*%k now . Ive been here long enough to know that usually it's because they want more than a fun meet and want the guy to be chasing them or be more sought after than anyone else . It's feeding their own egos . If you chat to someone and click and meet up as an adult you can do as you choose . If you later decide it was the wrong choice then you've learned a lesson . We all live and learn it's part of life . And if you don't understand then don't be put off by asking . We were all newbies at one point . Some forget that on here "

Putting things in perspective

But gd point if your an adult and meet up for social and anything else happens then that's just human. After all it is natural. But I suggest its about how you go about it rather after all it's nice to be nice x

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

I wouldn't be surprised if this term was almost always used by single females referring to other single females. It's all rather sad.

By *ew guy69Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

I dnt judge any1 one here and i wudnt call any1 a bike were all here to have fun weather that b with same person or ful site its there choice and as long as there safe doing it then good for them this site for fun is not facebookx

over a year ago

"I wouldn't be surprised if this term was almost always used by single females referring to other single females. It's all rather sad."

ive mostly found this. Had one woman on here give abuse to someone on the phone while he was with me because he was with me!

Pure psycho bunny. Anyone that thinks they call other people horrible, nasty names based on their actions on a swinging site, needs to get the hell of the site and go join a nunnery

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"We have loads of veris but I organise socials trips to blackpool and party's doesn't mean I've slept with them all so veris could be very misleading"

What does it matter anyway whether you have or not?? It is a swinging site and people are free to play with as little or as many as they want....if folks don't like it they don't have to meet you....xxxx

over a year ago

"Wow people having sex with lots of folk on a swinging site!!! How disgusting "

Never happens. Lol I do have sex with myself a lot but that just reinforces that am a wanker lol

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"I would say the best way to avoid them is to just not meet anyone.... After all veris can be hidden "

exactly lol

By *ew guy69Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

Fuck who ever use like have fun xxxx

over a year ago

"We have loads of veris but I organise socials trips to blackpool and party's doesn't mean I've slept with them all so veris could be very misleading

What does it matter anyway whether you have or not?? It is a swinging site and people are free to play with as little or as many as they want....if folks don't like it they don't have to meet you....xxxx"

i don't care dee dee just pointing out that not every veri means there was sex I wish all mine were but if you use them to decide who you sleep with you in all likely hood will miss out on some amazing people and fun

over a year ago

dont think the op said their was anything wrong with being a bike after all thats what most guys are on here for some people need to stop being so touchy

By *elle70Woman
over a year ago

Kirkcaldy

I'm saddened that in this day and age on a swingers site air time is still given to antiquated moral judgements.

As long as you are having fun with people you enjoy, keeping to your own standards then why worry.

Lions do not lose sleep over the opinions of sheep.

Find your own way and enjoy!

Belle x

By *ew guy69Man
over a year ago

Hamilton

Well said belle xxx

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

Smacks of personal issues and it's a warning sign to be careful .

over a year ago

"Smacks of personal issues and it's a warning sign to be careful ."

Far from the truth pmsl you don't know me on a personal level. You guys are the ones judging me with your comments. I asked a question now I'm calling all women bikes. It was a question because I seen someone post about avoiding the site bikes.

Far from one to watch not unless I intrest you

Far from intelligent but smart enough to ask if I don't know. Where else would I ask ?

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"Smacks of personal issues and it's a warning sign to be careful .

Far from the truth pmsl you don't know me on a personal level. You guys are the ones judging me with your comments. I asked a question now I'm calling all women bikes. It was a question because I seen someone post about avoiding the site bikes.

Far from intelligent but smart enough to ask if I don't know. Where else would I ask ?"

The comment was to anyone who has bike on thier profile .....those people that have that smack of personal issues and are the ones to be careful around .

over a year ago

"Smacks of personal issues and it's a warning sign to be careful .

Far from intelligent but smart enough to ask if I don't know. Where else would I ask ?

The comment was to anyone who has bike on thier profile .....those people that have that smack of personal issues and are the ones to be careful around ."

Ah my bad soooooooohhhh sorry I thought you were having a go at me you can spank me later lol xx

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

"I'm saddened that in this day and age on a swingers site air time is still given to antiquated moral judgements.

As long as you are having fun with people you enjoy, keeping to your own standards then why worry.

Belle x"

It won't be antiquated moral judgements though. It'll just be petty jealousies, insecurity and general bitchiness.

By *ifes journeyCouple
over a year ago

scotland

"I'm saddened that in this day and age on a swingers site air time is still given to antiquated moral judgements.

Belle x

It won't be antiquated moral judgements though. It'll just be petty jealousies, insecurity and general bitchiness. "

Exactly this

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"

It won't be antiquated moral judgements though. It'll just be petty jealousies, insecurity and general bitchiness. "

100%

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"We have loads of veris but I organise socials trips to blackpool and party's doesn't mean I've slept with them all so veris could be very misleading

What does it matter anyway whether you have or not?? It is a swinging site and people are free to play with as little or as many as they want....if folks don't like it they don't have to meet you....xxxxi don't care dee dee just pointing out that not every veri means there was sex I wish all mine were but if you use them to decide who you sleep with you in all likely hood will miss out on some amazing people and fun"

By *ee-deeWoman
over a year ago

The Kingdom

"

It won't be antiquated moral judgements though. It'll just be petty jealousies, insecurity and general bitchiness.

100% "

over a year ago

Need to ask where did you see this site bike posted . Love to know ?:

over a year ago

"Need to ask where did you see this site bike posted . Love to know ?:"

Now you are asking it was in a forum post or wither someone's status if im honest x

By *rox and ammoCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

Oh my wife is in the running for site bike but must say she enjoys it and I enjoy it lol

As it's a sex site get over it Facebook to the right

over a year ago

"Oh my wife is in the running for site bike but must say she enjoys it and I enjoy it lol

As it's a sex site get over it Facebook to the right "

And quite right so do I. No one is attacking anyone on the matter. I was asking a question.

By *rox and ammoCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

How fucked up this site is you try to put a point over about not Facebook and toys get chucked out o pram

That's all x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/07/15 23:00:14]

over a year ago

"How fucked up this site is you try to put a point over about not Facebook and toys get chucked out o pram

That's all x"

What toys? Your post doesn't make sense.

over a year ago

"How fucked up this site is you try to put a point over about not Facebook and toys get chucked out o pram

That's all x

What toys? Your post doesn't make sense."

over a year ago

That's all x

What toys? Your post doesn't make sense."

I think they mean I have asked a question and folk s have been a bit harsh for me asking. I struggled to get it but now I think I do. But it's all ok we are here to have fun and tbh I'm yet to see some. More time on chat and fun is high on my list. I do ask questions and some times I don't always get it right but that's me lol human after all

So let's all chill and chat

over a year ago

Christ there is an elephant in the room

over a year ago

"Christ there is an elephant in the room "

you see the hastle bikes caused now your calling people elephants ffs

over a year ago

"Christ there is an elephant in the room

you see the hastle bikes caused now your calling people elephants ffs "

lmao ... Shit I should really choose my figure of speech more carefully (pardon the pun)

over a year ago

you see the hastle bikes caused now your calling people elephants ffs lmao ... Shit I should really choose my figure of speech more carefully (pardon the pun) "

over a year ago

you see the hastle bikes caused now your calling people elephants ffs lmao ... Shit I should really choose my figure of speech more carefully (pardon the pun)

"

Elephants never forget

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

I think I've forgotten how to ride a bike,where do you find them to try

By *rox and ammoCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

Oh the bike shop you will find one next to Ladbroke or a charity shop in any town centre

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Not in my town centre,charity and pound shops a plenty though

By *rox and ammoCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

So you not got any bike shops x

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Not local lol

over a year ago

I'm sure you would be able to pick up and old bike in a charity shop lmao lol x

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Could be worth a try,don't know what bargains can be had in them

over a year ago

you could try putting a new thread up just say your looking for an old bike

over a year ago

"you could try putting a new thread up just say your looking for an old bike "
.. How many gears you looking for on the bike ? I have a couple of old racers they goo full pelt and it doesn't work for two days lol

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Would have to be one that rides good,can't accept any only banger

over a year ago

"Would have to be one that rides good,can't accept any only banger "
aye I know how you feel mate ... A good comfy seat and tyres that suck the road the faster you go ?

over a year ago

"Would have to be one that rides good,can't accept any only banger "

Hell that'd this old banger out then

By *rox and ammoCouple
over a year ago

north ayrshire

Oh well count us oot x

By *ikerbob1957Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I'm still looking for the site bike. Can anyone point me in her direction? lol

By *ero666Man
over a year ago

fife

Never count yourself out,a bit lubrication in the right places can revive an old bike

over a year ago

There only one direction you could go mate and that an old charity shop .. Probably need to blow the dust off it lol .. I had a good old bike ended up with a gapping hole in the bloody back tyre ... Wasn't worth replacing lol

over a year ago

one mans old bike is another mans pleasure

over a year ago

"one mans old bike is another mans pleasure "
yeah that's it ... Mate ...need to polish it now I suppose if you want to swap

over a year ago

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride it where I like

You say black I say white

You say bark I say bite

You say shark I say hey man

Jaws was never my scene

And I don't like Star Wars

You say Rolls I say Royce

You say God give me a choice

You say Lord I say Christ

I don't believe in Peter Pan

Frankenstein or Superman

All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my

Bicycle races are coming your way

So forget all your duties oh yeah!

Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today

So look out for those beauties oh yeah

On your marks get set go

Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race

Bicycle bicycle bicy

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

Bicycle race

You say I say caine

You say John I say Wayne

Hot dog I say cool it man

I don't wanna be the President of America

You say smile I say cheese

Cartier I say please

Income tax I say Jesus

I don't wanna be a candidate

For Vietnam or Watergate

Cos all I want to do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bike

over a year ago

"Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bike

You say black I say white

You say bark I say bite

You say shark I say hey man

Jaws was never my scene

And I don't like Star Wars

You say Rolls I say Royce

You say God give me a choice

You say Lord I say Christ

I don't believe in Peter Pan

Frankenstein or Superman

All I wanna do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bike

I want to ride my

Bicycle races are coming your way

So forget all your duties oh yeah!

Fat bottomed girls they'll be riding today

So look out for those beauties oh yeah

On your marks get set go

Bicycle race bicycle race bicycle race

Bicycle bicycle bicy

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

Bicycle race

You say I say caine

You say John I say Wayne

Hot dog I say cool it man

I don't wanna be the President of America

You say smile I say cheese

Cartier I say please

Income tax I say Jesus

I don't wanna be a candidate

For Vietnam or Watergate

Cos all I want to do is

Bicycle bicycle bicycle

I want to ride my bike

"

Nicely put xxxe

over a year ago

Or is it the Irn-Bru advert?

Can you tell me where I can park my bike,

Crack on pal

By *ifferentClassMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

If I see this on a status or profile text then I always message to ask who the so called 'site bikes' are. The reply is almost always circa 'I am not enough of a bitch to name.'

Yes, you are, though.

over a year ago

I am the site bike!

over a year ago

You can rent a bike in Glasgow city centre they are chained up all over. Just put your money in and ride away lol

Post new Message to Thread