Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Ryanair Sale

Jump to newest

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The airline is marking the 30th anniversary of its first flight by launching a special birthday seat sale - with a whopping ONE MILLION seats on sale across the entire network for just €19.85 from 00.01am tonight until Sunday 12th July at midnight .

just a wee heads up for those looking for some cheap flights .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway.

By *exywheelsCouple
over a year ago

inverness

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway."

Most airlines do this now

over a year ago

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway."
Been flying ryanair for years with no problems and will continue to do so

over a year ago

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway.Been flying ryanair for years with no problems and will continue to do so "

Gets you from A to B at a reasonable cost. You have to ask yourself are you going on holiday for the plane or your destination. You get what you pay for and I reckon it's good value

over a year ago

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway.Been flying ryanair for years with no problems and will continue to do so

Gets you from A to B at a reasonable cost. You have to ask yourself are you going on holiday for the plane or your destination. You get what you pay for and I reckon it's good value"

Absolutely

over a year ago

All the above are true , but as it has happened in Spain more than once and in other countries when one of the airports had to close and all the planes had to divert who were the only planes that had to put out a mayday so they could land first due to the lack of fuel !!!! Did you know that Ryanair have a naughty list and if the pilot takes a bit more fuel he goes on the list and has to justifiy the extra cost !!!! Not all airlines run things so near the bone !!!! So still not getting on one

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

for safety all planes carry minimal fuel.....still enough to do the flight twice and go in holding patterns

By *latharerMan
over a year ago

Glasgow CC

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway.Been flying ryanair for years with no problems and will continue to do so "

Same here, even more so that they now fly out of Glasgow

over a year ago

That's good to know ideal if your wanting a cheap weekend away

over a year ago

"Personally I will never be on a Ryanair flight. I am terrified of flying but knowing they only carry the very minimum amount of fuel that they can legaly get away with does not fill me with confidence in their airway.Been flying ryanair for years with no problems and will continue to do so

Same here, even more so that they now fly out of Glasgow"

yeah that a bonus I'm a regular flyer to Ireland so now flights are going from Glasgow instead of Prestwick it's making all the difference.

over a year ago

It's not the plane falling out of the sky I would worry about it's the sudden stop

over a year ago

We used to fly Ryanair regularly but it was always a deeply, deeply unpleasant stressful experience. The staff despised the customers who in turn despised them.

We also felt that every opportunity was eagerly sought to impose additional charges and penalties and can recall a number of occasions seeing people in tears as they were penalised at check in.

After a number of these experiences we decided we would NEVER fly Ryanair again. We happily pay extra now to fly by any other carrier.

Even if they give the flights away for free we are not interested.

over a year ago

United

Virgin

AA

and sometimes at a sqeeze BA get the thumbs up from me

over a year ago

I've flown to Ireland many many times,Milan,Gran canaria and Alicante all with Ryanair and never been a problem.

15 years flying back and forth to Ireland and not once have I had a delay (probably just put a jinks on that lol)but every airline I'm sure has its faults.

over a year ago

"United

Virgin

AA

and sometimes at a sqeeze BA get the thumbs up from me "

I flew united to New York in November and wasn't impressed flew the year before with BA and it was a brilliant flight.

Best flights if had were with Emirates and Continental

over a year ago

"I've flown to Ireland many many times,Milan,Gran canaria and Alicante all with Ryanair and never been a problem.

15 years flying back and forth to Ireland and not once have I had a delay (probably just put a jinks on that lol)but every airline I'm sure has its faults. "

You are right of course. For example I had a dispute with BA which was only resolved in my favour after I appointed a solicitor.

Equally I appreciate many customers have no issues with Ryanair.

My personal experience with them was entirely negative - every single time.

Even Ryanair themselves now appreciate they have an image problem and have made efforts to assure everyone they are much more customer friendly.

Fair enough but it is too late to influence us.

By *redrobCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

We looked up these offers this morning. I won't call them deals at all. You only get an outward ticket for that cost to places no one will go to unless they have to especially at that time of year.

over a year ago

"We looked up these offers this morning. I won't call them deals at all. You only get an outward ticket for that cost to places no one will go to unless they have to especially at that time of year."
yeah must admit was a bit disappointed with what on offer too but a wee deal there for Jan I might just go for

Post new Message to Thread