Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Visiting Edinburgh

Jump to newest

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

I will be visiting Edinburgh in September and id luv to meet some hot Scottish girls, I will confirm the dates if anyone will be interested id be delighted to hear from you

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I will be visiting Edinburgh in September and id luv to meet some hot Scottish girls, I will confirm the dates if anyone will be interested id be delighted to hear from you "
Good luck op hope you find someone to spend some time with xxx

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Damn I'm not hot

Good luck and I'm sure you'll get plenty offers

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

OP, change your home postcode to the postcode of where you are staying, then search the local area. Start now and you may be lucky

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Damn I'm not hot

Good luck and I'm sure you'll get plenty offers "

I disagree cutie xx

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

"OP, change your home postcode to the postcode of where you are staying, then search the local area. Start now and you may be lucky "
might as well stick to diverse london x

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"OP, change your home postcode to the postcode of where you are staying, then search the local area. Start now and you may be lucky might as well stick to diverse london x "

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

"OP, change your home postcode to the postcode of where you are staying, then search the local area. Start now and you may be lucky might as well stick to diverse london x

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck "

thanx but from what I im hearings its a bit discouraging I'll pass , thanks anyway

over a year ago

"OP, change your home postcode to the postcode of where you are staying, then search the local area. Start now and you may be lucky might as well stick to diverse london x

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck thanx but from what I im hearings its a bit discouraging I'll pass , thanks anyway"

Sounds like you'll fit right in up here! Enjoy!

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Damn I'm not hot

I disagree cutie xx"

Ooh ya charmer

By *vbride1963TV/TS
over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Damn I'm not hot

I disagree cutie xx

Ooh ya charmer "

Smouldering beauty

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Damn I'm not hot

I disagree cutie xx

Ooh ya charmer

Smouldering beauty "

Your too kind

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck thanx but from what I im hearings its a bit discouraging I'll pass , thanks anyway

Sounds like you'll fit right in up here! Enjoy!"

kool couple xxx bless you

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck "

?? Doesn't take two months to arrange a meet mate? More like 2 days! Don't know what the Edinburgh market is like tho lol

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Then you don't stand much chance of finding ladies in Edinburgh or for them to find you for that matter. Good luck

?? Doesn't take two months to arrange a meet mate? More like 2 days! Don't know what the Edinburgh market is like tho lol"

Wow you must be one of the most successful guys on fab if you find it that easy

over a year ago

?? Doesn't take two months to arrange a meet mate? More like 2 days! Don't know what the Edinburgh market is like tho lol

Wow you must be one of the most successful guys on fab if you find it that easy "

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

?? Doesn't take two months to arrange a meet mate? More like 2 days! Don't know what the Edinburgh market is like tho lol"

my expectations are never sky high im kool with whatever happens life goes on

over a year ago

"I will be visiting Edinburgh in September and id luv to meet some hot Scottish girls, I will confirm the dates if anyone will be interested id be delighted to hear from you "

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

"I will be visiting Edinburgh in September and id luv to meet some hot Scottish girls, I will confirm the dates if anyone will be interested id be delighted to hear from you

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want "

sounds like a good deal x im game

over a year ago

"I will be visiting Edinburgh in September and id luv to meet some hot Scottish girls, I will confirm the dates if anyone will be interested id be delighted to hear from you

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want sounds like a good deal x im game"

... I cannot wait, watch this space... ?! Xxx

over a year ago

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want "

Lucky guy what a hot offer

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want

Lucky guy what a hot offer"

lol they are usually few and far spaced considering the ratio of guys to girls , miracles still happen

By *lackgrape OP   Man
over a year ago

Purley

I will private message, nice apartment in city edinburgh... stay here and have some mff and mf fun if u want sounds like a good deal x im game"

lol I luv this game

Post new Message to Thread