Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Meeting a couple

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I messaged a couple the other day about meeting myself and a female I meet off here about a possible meet.on reply the man said his gf "was away".this got me thinking so I asked for a pic of them together and no reply.

Is this a common thing on here,guys pretending to be a couple???

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

Yep

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

Welcome to fab .

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Never came across it ourselves, but plenty have. Can't see what they get out of it personally

over a year ago

It's almost as regular as fake kik accounts

over a year ago

Fab is the worst it's even been the now for fake accounts and time wasters..

I think I'll be taking a break after this week..

By *oanne_MacTV/TS
over a year ago

Perth

Fake couples profiles are rife.... like you say, ask for pic together (or cam)

I just been messaged by a fake female profile this morning...."hubby wants to fuck u"....... " you ARE the hubby"

By *nvercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Inverness

It does seem to be getting worse and admins are doing little to stop it.

We used to report fake profiles but have stopped as admins seem to just block us from viewing them and don't ban the profiles.

Best example was a pre op TS new profile that I seen on top fabbed photos. The photo had the woman's legs spread wide in a thong while she was on her back. No sign of a cock. The photo was also all over the Web when I did a Google search. I reported it months ago but that same profile has had other top fabbed photos that weren't on the profile at the time.

To me the admins are more interested in having more profiles on the site than actually having real profiles

over a year ago

Best tip ever for anyone on this site and it is very simple ( until you meet person be it M, F , or Couple face to face) they are never real . Well that's how i do it and have only been let down once .

over a year ago

It's a bad thing on here, similar to couples using single female profiles.

over a year ago

Too many of them sadly x

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Far too many and its getting worse !!

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

Oh yes, plenty on here think people are stupid. From the the wife not available today which seems to be every day mob to the husband needs to try out first lot the site is full of chancers.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Fake profiles are rife just now.

But they soon slip up and out themselves because they ain't clever enough to keep up with the pretence.

And it's across the board not just males but females and couples too.

By *entralscotscpl7Couple
over a year ago

Falkirk

"Best tip ever for anyone on this site and it is very simple ( until you meet person be it M, F , or Couple face to face) they are never real . Well that's how i do it and have only been let down once ."

That's how we do it. Keep it simple

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Yeah I asked for a pic of them both and not heard back,obviously a single guy chancing his arm for a threesome with me and the girl i meet off here when I asked to meet him and his gf as a couple

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Thankfully they are usually easy to spot and out.

over a year ago

We always insist on an f/f phone chat, fakes and time wasters just disappear when asked then we block them, admin don't seem to understand that it would be a better site if they did something to them out !!!

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

"We always insist on an f/f phone chat, fakes and time wasters just disappear when asked then we block them, admin don't seem to understand that it would be a better site if they did something to them out !!!"

I wonder if it's because they don't have the time to check them ALL out or whether they take the easy option of blocking you from seeing them

By *ostEligibleBachelorMan
over a year ago

I've had plenty of male only "couples" waste my time. Especially fake / non-verified female profiles that try to get you into kik and then ask for your instagram/Facebook so that they can blackmail scam you (common scam btw) so watch out for that!

over a year ago

"I've had plenty of male only "couples" waste my time. Especially fake / non-verified female profiles that try to get you into kik and then ask for your instagram/Facebook so that they can blackmail scam you (common scam btw) so watch out for that!"

We always checkk for verifications as age and fitness is biggest scam, I don't care if single guy or coupke. It is not a girl we are looking for only males. We have 2 regular girls we play with it is a 'fit and healthy' cockk we want to play with... they are out there but u have to search! as for pictures, I would only send by email as so many fakes out there... my rule is verifications, picture then bed... or blocked if not Ryan or I scene.

Post new Message to Thread