Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

Cheer up

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not one for wallowing in self pity but I either have the cold from hell or my hay feaver has gone mad.

Just had a wee perv at some lovely photos and indulged in a winkathon to cheer myself up.

So..

How's your hay feaver doing if you suffer from it? Any assistance with the cheering up process much appreciated.

Dx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rmagiteMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

get vic's, a bowl and a towel....put vics and hot water in bowl, towel over your head and bowl..and breath.....messy but effective.

over a year ago

"get vic's, a bowl and a towel....put vics and hot water in bowl, towel over your head and bowl..and breath.....messy but effective."

At this stage any things worth a shot.

Dx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Not one for wallowing in self pity but I either have the cold from hell or my hay feaver has gone mad.

Just had a wee perv at some lovely photos and indulged in a winkathon to cheer myself up.

So..

How's your hay feaver doing if you suffer from it? Any assistance with the cheering up process much appreciated.

Dx "

You need to come up and visit, im surrounded on all sides with fields of rape seed oil

By *ustcutieWoman
over a year ago

edinburgh

I'm the same, can't decide wether it's a rotten cold or hay fever but I feel rubbish

over a year ago

Currently chilling in a daze of drowsy antihistamines

Highly recommend it!!

over a year ago

I got some uber antihistamines when were on hol in the states. Sent me in to a dozy haze of chilled ness but def made me forget about the allergies.

Funnily enough you can't get them over here lol.

Dx

over a year ago

It's really bad at the minute! Antihistamines not even touching the sides!

By *gowbhoy4funMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Mines isnt bad at all just now ...using nasal spray n citrezine tabs

over a year ago

"I got some uber antihistamines when were on hol in the states. Sent me in to a dozy haze of chilled ness but def made me forget about the allergies.

Funnily enough you can't get them over here lol.

Dx"

Going back any time soon??

over a year ago

Throats on fire but my eyes are OK today. It's hateful!

By *exyspecs and supermanCouple
over a year ago

A house, a very big house in the country

Hayfever has seemed to ease but I think it's now turned into a slight cold. But no more sneezing thank god.

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

hayfever has beem knocking me for six... not acceprtable to wear a gasmask 24/7 in public places so making do with the pills from the quack... chori whats it and the big maganolia pill thingy..

going to buold sealed rubber room for myself and lock myself away from march to october...

tree pollen march is a bugger. grass pollen summer a bugget. pollen generally a buvger

By *atex and KinkCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

predictive text on phone absent also

over a year ago

I take 1 hayfever tablet containing cetirizine hydrochloride and another containing loratadine. Seems to keep the pesky itchy eyes and running nose at bay but still have the odd sneeze attack

Roll on autumn!

over a year ago

Doesn't get rid of the, runny nose, itchy eyes, jaggy throat and occasional hives (bet I sound really hot!!!).

But it's nice to know we are not alone.

Love my garden & summer, it's just not too keen on me.

Dx

By *ndykayMan
over a year ago

Falkirk

I used to suffer REALLY badly - used to have injections and tablets and eye drops

But since moving to Scotland it's actually calmed down a lot thank god and I only need the occasional tablet now but I know your pain and frustration Daisy. Here's hoping the rain dampens it all down tonight for you so you feel better tomorrow

over a year ago

"I used to suffer REALLY badly - used to have injections and tablets and eye drops

But since moving to Scotland it's actually calmed down a lot thank god and I only need the occasional tablet now but I know your pain and frustration Daisy. Here's hoping the rain dampens it all down tonight for you so you feel better tomorrow "

Post new Message to Thread