Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Scotland

acceptable age to use partner

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

seen a girl of about twenty post has a partner and needed discretion, made me think good god dump partner and play field or stop being a cheating immature.......

when is partner acceptable wehn descibing the other halp?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

And you can judge her because?

Its only her business how/why she is here. If you dont like her honesty in telling her situation or her situation, then move on to the next profile.

over a year ago

So what's it all about then teehee any ladies fancy chatting xx

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"And you can judge her because?

Its only her business how/why she is here. If you dont like her honesty in telling her situation or her situation, then move on to the next profile.

"

its his choice to judge you can do the oh im holier than thou thing all you please. But your sentiments here mean you are judging the op not so holy any more

over a year ago

"And you can judge her because?

its his choice to judge you can do the oh im holier than thou thing all you please. But your sentiments here mean you are judging the op not so holy any more"

I asked the OP why he could judge. Thats a question not a judgement.

Stating its any users business as to why they are on here as their own business, again isnt judging the OP. Merely stating a fact.

You do appear to be reading but not understanding and being very judgemental. Maybe have a coffee and wake up before you post?

over a year ago

its not for us to judge what anyone does on here. Probably as a female i hear more why men with partners play away from home, and some reasons are quite sad. unless you know her reason not good to comment. I am single but still ask for discretion is that wrong to

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

Lol so you agree he can judge then ? Dress it how you wish but heres a little judgemental statement.

on 4th coffee and wide awake

over a year ago

"Lol so you agree he can judge then ? Dress it how you wish but heres a little judgemental statement.

on 4th coffee and wide awake"

Nowhere in there did i agree or disagree, its a QUESTION.

Its not a judgemental statement at all. Advising someone to move on if they dont like a profile, is common sense, why keep looking if you dont like it?

Your still wrong im afraid.

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

pmsl theres the holier than thou thing again he asked a question so you answer...............with questions and statements informing the op he is wrong and should move on. accept everyone judges stop attempting to toe the "i dont judge" line. we all judge all day hell im doing it now

over a year ago

"pmsl theres the holier than thou thing again he asked a question so you answer...............with questions and statements informing the op he is wrong and should move on. accept everyone judges stop attempting to toe the "i dont judge" line. we all judge all day hell im doing it now "

Where does it say i said he was wrong? Please highlight.

over a year ago

https://www.wiziq.com/tests/understanding-english

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 10:00:02]

By *rmagiteMan
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Back to the question.... I think even young people can ask for it. Reasons could be for work or the main one family. And they don't wish it getting out that they enjoy a more relaxed sex life than being married. Or they are just shy.

over a year ago

Kola, you picked it up wrong on first post, you deliberately misinterpret the context and add things to make your view more defendable.

Your wrong get over it.

To say everyone judges is wrong...they dont. Repeating it a thousand times wont make it more correct.

People can be here for whatever reason and it will always be their business and no one elses. If you dont like that then thats just to bad.

This is my last post here. Mainly because its now way off topic.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman
over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Kola, you picked it up wrong on first post, you deliberately misinterpret the context and add things to make your view more defendable.

Your wrong get over it.

To say everyone judges is wrong...they dont. Repeating it a thousand times wont make it more correct.

People can be here for whatever reason and it will always be their business and no one elses. If you dont like that then thats just to bad.

This is my last post here. Mainly because its now way off topic. "

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 06/07/15 15:06:24]

By *ola cubesMan
over a year ago

coatbridge

"Kola, you picked it up wrong on first post, you deliberately misinterpret the context and add things to make your view more defendable.

Your wrong get over it.

This is my last post here. Mainly because its now way off topic. "

your view lol your so right had the desired effect though the gangs here to let ya know

over a year ago

Way to hijack the thread chaps! Nice work!

By *ch WellMan
over a year ago

Scotland

"seen a girl of about twenty post has a partner and needed discretion, made me think good god dump partner and play field or stop being a cheating immature.......

when is partner acceptable wehn descibing the other halp?"

Call me an old cynic but If id read that Id kinda presume discretion = no pics = actually a bloke. Im always very suspect of the young single fems on here especially when they come with an 18-99 age range

By *andACouple
over a year ago

glasgow

Wouldn't be surprised if they weren't genuine to be honest. We used to get messages from various attractive young women who were 'just out of a relationship and looking to explore' or 'looking to have fun behind their boyfriend's back'. Never bothered replying to them and sure enough they all either disappear within days or else only seem to log in for a few days and then never use the profile again.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Maybe the 2 of you who are in disagreement should ignore each other now

over a year ago

Wow when did a swinging site become judgemental?

Her age is legal, her partner may have health issues but loves him dearly, she may have fantasies she needs to explore and so forth.

I get messages from young members and not once have I said they shouldn't be here.

Leave them be, they're the next generation to carry on the art of swinging

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

firstly, i just thought she was a bit young and needed to sow her oats before having a long term partner, and secondly i wanted to know what age is a boyfriend or girlfriend of say a yer plus actually ok to call partner, as i cringe when younger people do it and am not fully comfortable yet, and im allowed to judge, if judging involves lying to someone deliberately and for example say i was married and my wife is cheting on me using a site such as this, i wouldnt be happy and as i would be at risk of potential sti just for starters and i like to have choice in the do i want hiv for example.

thanks though for those who posted even though i dont think my question got answered and has cemented my thoughts that people cant debate friendly on these type forums and forum rage like roadrage can happen in the nicest of people.

try being happy, enjoy life and when time comes be found to have made the most of it and not spent half your life squabling or fighting, as it could be your last day everyday. just ask my brother.

By *oobsandballsMan
over a year ago

st andrews

You're mixing up two different issues there, and people can call the person in their life whatever they want to. I don't ask anyone if it's ok to call C my man because it's nothing to do with them.

Post new Message to Thread